Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

No line at D'Carlton Seaview Apartment, Pasir Guda, Maxis coverage issues

views

TSsikongma
post Dec 28 2018, 12:29 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
173 posts

Dear Maxis,

I have been a long time Maxis postpaid subscriber. Recently I have been posted to Pasir Gudang for a job and rented an apartment (Block A - D'Carlton Seaview Apartment - the side facing the sea, Megah Ria, Pasir Gudang). During viewing, my phone automatically switched to roaming mode and I did not realize I was using Singtel and thus did not find any problems with my 4G connections but upon realizing this and switching off auto-roaming, I find to my horror that there were 0 signal at the apartment.

Now I normally have no problems as I will just use a temporary prepaid Celcom line when I am on short business trips but with my more or less permanent posting here, people who are used to my number cannot contact me at night, I could not call my family from my apartment at night and worst of all, emergency calls coming in from work could not get to me.

I would like to know if Maxis can solve this problem. So far I do not intent to switch out of my Maxis package. However, if this continues, I have no choice as it is impractical to keep a line that have no coverage in the area I live in.

Thank you.

Regards,
Your Customer

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:34 PM