Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Port in a number as a subline, Maxis Talk n surf Inquiries

views

TSOnepunchsaitama
post Dec 23 2018, 10:31 PM, updated 6y ago

19 posts

Greetings. Recently, I asked maxis CS about porting in another prepaid number from another telco to this talk and surf plan(legacy one, main lines@rm38) as a subline. He started to give out nonsense talk whereby it is "not doable". He even had the audacity to shift the blame towars me, telling me my plan is legacy, currently all plans are coupled with data allocation, shall I insist to port in to maxis, I can only opt for standalone main line(either the cutthroat rm98 plan or rm30 flex), instead of being a slave line to the rm38 talk n surf main line.

Then I told him, either you do or you don't(port my prepaid line from another telco as a subline to this maxis main line), dont pretend as if you are handcuffed, dont play victim card and that im asking for the impossible, as if im the one coercing you instead. What im asking for is merely a few computer clicks from their server/system/database/software. Of course, I refused to believe to be tricked and hypnotized by their crap. Im still investigating whether is it against the MNP laws for maxis to refuse to demote the newly ported in postpaid/prepaid line to the the subline of the mainline O desire. If the above allegation is true, then Maxis is contravening the law, refusing me as a customer from exercising my right.

Their intention of doing so? Obviously ARPU.

The only reasons im keeping this legacy plan is because
1) I get the convenience of paying after use(no upper limit), credit/quota wont run out requiring me to refill half way thru, basically confinements of prepaid.
2) it is cheaper than other maxis offerings? Perhaps...

Im so dumb to not keep track and look at offerings from another telco... Should I try my luck again at Maxis Center, run amok & pester them? Or go further, lodge skmm/mcmc complain if they refuse to add the subline I desire to my main standalone line? Honestly, im more inclined towards total migration of all my lines to another telco if coverage is not a major concern.

i prioritize talk over anything(including the rest of the sublines), i can even survive on 500MB. 1GB is da sweet spot for me. Sms? Who uses sms these days... While im at it, could u guys recommend me cheapest available postpaid plan? The optimum deals that could give me the most value in term of voice/talk minutes below RM30. Prepaid plan is a no go for me, too much hassle, had to refuel halfway thru when voice minutes or credit used up. I want to make calls to my heart's content and pay afterwards.

Ive been lurking this forum for a few months, it saddens me, unfortunately, most of those who are unlucky with plans/deals that are unfair chose to remain silent, live with it and put up with the oppression by telco. Imo, this is not a healthy phenomena.

This post has been edited by Onepunchsaitama: Dec 24 2018, 12:34 AM
Zhik
post Dec 23 2018, 11:02 PM

eeerrrmmmnnn, stupidity has no limit?
994 posts

Existing Prepaid and port into subline? Isnt that impossible?
TSOnepunchsaitama
post Dec 23 2018, 11:59 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Zhik @ Dec 23 2018, 11:02 PM)
Existing Prepaid and port into subline?  Isnt that impossible?
Can theoretically, 1st convert into maxis oneplan 98, then convert into subline. Step 2 maxos refuse to let me, i cant confirm of it's a white lie/scare tactic to defer me of my action or they really cant do so(which is impossible, they cant be seriously playing victim card, no?)

This post has been edited by Onepunchsaitama: Dec 24 2018, 12:00 AM
Zhik
post Dec 24 2018, 01:52 AM

eeerrrmmmnnn, stupidity has no limit?
994 posts

QUOTE(Onepunchsaitama @ Dec 23 2018, 11:59 PM)
Can theoretically, 1st convert into maxis oneplan 98, then convert into subline. Step 2 maxos refuse to let me, i cant confirm of it's a white lie/scare tactic to defer me of my action or they really cant do so(which is impossible, they cant be seriously playing victim card, no?)
U ever done with any telco?

This post has been edited by Zhik: Dec 24 2018, 02:18 AM
TSOnepunchsaitama
post Dec 24 2018, 09:16 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(Zhik @ Dec 24 2018, 01:52 AM)
U ever done with any telco?
Yes, i ported out another main maxis line to yoodo. i buy that sim just because of I like that number, then immediately migrate to yoodo.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:24 AM