Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Subaru SC Staffs used friend's XV...

views

xemoboyx
post Dec 21 2018, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(stinky @ Dec 21 2018, 08:45 AM)
Well, last time my sis send her car to Korean car K** to service.
Everytime, they charges full bottle of engine oil, but the engine only can consume 1L less than the full bottle. They never return the extras.

My dad is someone who reads the manual and realizes this. After that, my dad always insist they return the extras. after 4 or 5 times service, can save 1 bottle.

Imagine people who doesnt know about this. SC sure untung gila.
It is hard to say for this case...

if they charge u for example 5 liter and your car can only put 4.3 liter, then u got right to ask back how much liter it is left over loh... like my ex vw, it is specific litters one, plus they pump their oil from the tong.. so confirm no extra engine oil. I don't think service center still using engine oil bottle d, mostly using big gallons of tong for cheaper cost..
xemoboyx
post Dec 21 2018, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Dec 21 2018, 08:57 AM)
factory fault meaning factory defect, whole system needs to be replace
or some bad installation that is done at the factory that needs to be rectified
like previously got a civic with bad hosing done in factory, causing the compressor and the interior to be flooded by water

putting the a/c in lowest temp and highest fan accelerate the rate of damage on top of your daily usage, ppl forgot they use it daily too
u say it as if your a/c is only used 10-20 min twice per year laugh.gif
the concept is simple, if mid temp and no.1 fan is cold enough for the owner, why do the mechanic need to push it to lowest temp and highest fan to test it? hmm.gif  laugh.gif
no.2  does the mechanic switch lowest temperature and highest fan on their own car? hmm.gif ...if no, why are they setting in on customer's car???
if u don't eat sh*t, thn don't serve your customer with sh*t

as for the engine oil, the quality of the engine oil is unknown...most SC nowadays will use drum oil
only a few SC will use bottled oil which quality is guaranteed, how to know?...if they use bottled oil...they will give u back the leftover in the bottle
hey... bottle or drum oil, i don't think there is any difference anyways. SC will have the right connection to get legit oil, because they're representing a big corporation.

I duno la, i tend to believe that SC won't cheap out on stuff like oil gua...
xemoboyx
post Dec 21 2018, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Dec 21 2018, 10:07 AM)
how can u know?
how can u be sure?
this is not the 1st time SC cheat their customer already
previously many case they say change this and that, at the end, found out they never even touch anything at all

if bottled oil, it's sealed..they poured it in, the oil is guarantee
the drum oil?...source is unknown, quality is unknown..did they even pump the oil from the drum to your engine also unknown because they never gave u back the leftover but they charged u 4L of oil money
Official service center is related to car company, and hence they will have quality control and checking often like twice or 3 times a year.... Also depend on what company, for German car makers, their service center will be audited and checked frequently by HQ... so no way they can pull off this shit...

Maybe some SC cheat customer, i can't deny that... it will happen, especially if those who just send in car and take out car without checking.. For me, before paying, i will sure ask to see the engine oil condition and oil filter condition before i proceed with the bill... If you are diligent enough, u can always marking your oil filter, air filter and cabin filter to double check and proof if they really did the job...

some sc are really pricks.. but some have quality. You can't bunch them up together.
xemoboyx
post Dec 21 2018, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Dec 21 2018, 10:57 AM)
that is what they did to catch them not doing anything to their car but being charged full price
that is a real bad service center then, should put on google review and warn others...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:33 PM