Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Subaru SC Staffs used friend's XV...

views

TS blurjoey
post Dec 20 2018, 02:33 PM, updated 5 months ago

Sumo Hammy!
Group: Senior Member

Subaru Service Center staffs used my friend's XV to illegally transport things for 1.5 hours.

Looks like the SC staff is selling Subaru parts as a side business to workshops without Subaru's knowledge.

~In case someone is asking, Viofo A119 as the front dashcam & A118C as the rear dashcam.~

Update from my friend - Subaru HQ has contacted me and they are aware this is a serious case after I file a complaint and they are investigating this as a very serious matter. Also, they will make a police report against whoever is responsible.

I decided to take down my video. Thank you for all your concern bros sis.

Now, is up to the management on how to handle this case.

I'm not interested in their compensation. I want justice and hope that this will not happen to other people and fall into their victim.

If you would like to watch it. Link below. I guess by now a lot of ppl already copied my video and screen capture my video.

https://www.facebook.com/aurizn/posts/10155843304231080

This post has been edited by blurjoey: Dec 20 2018, 04:38 PM
yhtan
post Dec 20 2018, 02:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Smuggling engine oil leftover out from service centre? with using client's car to avoid being caught?
TS blurjoey
post Dec 20 2018, 02:50 PM

Sumo Hammy!

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 20 2018, 02:46 PM)
Smuggling engine oil leftover out from service centre? with using client's car to avoid being caught?
Looks like it. Got a very big item in the XV which they complaint big.
KanGz
post Dec 20 2018, 02:54 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

when i sent my honda to service they will have a paper to note down mileage, scratches (if any), oil level, car dirty or not then give me sign before go for service... subaru tak ade?
set
post Dec 20 2018, 03:01 PM

Getting Started

caught red-handed, they are fucked bahahabha
yhtan
post Dec 20 2018, 03:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(blurjoey @ Dec 20 2018, 02:50 PM)
Looks like it. Got a very big item in the XV which they complaint big.
after listen to the audio clearly, looks like they are selling the leftover engine oil and used parts to 3rd party, that area seem to be SS23.

slaveone
post Dec 20 2018, 03:08 PM

On my way

good. fire those scums
ZeneticX
post Dec 20 2018, 03:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

too obvious they dont even give a crap about their client's car. leaving it in idle for 45 mins? doh.gif
jmas
post Dec 20 2018, 03:13 PM

Casual

QUOTE(KanGz @ Dec 20 2018, 02:54 PM)
when i sent my honda to service they will have a paper to note down mileage, scratches (if any), oil level, car dirty or not then give me sign before go for service... subaru tak ade?
I think Perodua also got, my sister's myvi sent to SS2 SC, they take her walk round car to check before take in for service.
theanswer
post Dec 20 2018, 03:16 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(KanGz @ Dec 20 2018, 02:54 PM)
itulah. If got changes in mileage pun around 1-2km bcause they test the car after the service.
TS blurjoey
post Dec 20 2018, 03:17 PM

Sumo Hammy!

QUOTE(ZeneticX @ Dec 20 2018, 03:11 PM)
too obvious they dont even give a crap about their client's car. leaving it in idle for 45 mins? doh.gif
I think they know the dashcam will turn back on when they start the engine. That's why left it idle as they turned it off via the power button on the A119.
theanswer
post Dec 20 2018, 03:17 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(slaveone @ Dec 20 2018, 03:08 PM)
good. fire those scums
more like the whole sc management.
set
post Dec 20 2018, 03:18 PM

Getting Started

they delivered to isuzu service center? I feel this clip just opened a can of worms
slaveone
post Dec 20 2018, 03:22 PM

On my way

QUOTE(theanswer @ Dec 20 2018, 03:17 PM)
more like the whole sc management.
they should investigate the corruption reaches up to which level
Jasonist
post Dec 20 2018, 03:33 PM

Oldfag

shitty subaru malaysia.. oh wai- its under TC!
yhtan
post Dec 20 2018, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jmas @ Dec 20 2018, 03:13 PM)
I think Perodua also got, my sister's myvi sent to SS2 SC, they take her walk round car to check before take in for service.
Perodua SOP is very clear, walk in then inspection of the car, got dent or scratches will fill in the form, together with mileage stated.

Advise u on which parts need to replace, after u agree to change then sign on it. Made payment then the used parts and engine oil will be given back to u.

I remember even spark plug replacement, they will give back to u in the box. U can throw it away as u like. The engine oil leftover will remain in bottle.
KanGz
post Dec 20 2018, 03:39 PM

Getting Started

i tot this is common pratice?
lsthian
post Dec 20 2018, 03:56 PM

Group: Newbie

I just intent to search for XV stuff around..........wah lao.......this SC damn good le.
delivery from Sec 14 to SS2. good job. i think is test drive la. or test the load drive mode.
System Error Message
post Dec 20 2018, 04:02 PM

Enthusiast

As i said, subaru's customer service is crap, this is proof. Until subaru improves their customer service in malaysia you'll have to avoid them. Sure subaru is mechanically sound and reliable, but the actions of the locals who work for them are bad. Please forward this to subaru's HQ, let them know that the locals here who represent subaru are ruining their brand so people are avoiding them. Note them 3 points
1- illegal warranty breach if not using subaru branded items even oils
2 - bad customer service/dealings if there are issues
3 - this video, customer service doing dealings outside of subaru with subaru property and items that should be disposed off. Used oils can only be used to lubricate bikes if the oil still seems ok, and nothing else.

Not only that, but it means we have to boycott subaru until subaru actually listens and kick these guys and put strict measures like what honda does.

A lot of car brands that are reliable, you will find this in malaysia, because in their heads they feel they can get away with things without consequence. A few years ago honda had a similar problem, you send your car for service, they dont service it and just charge you for no work done. You will find this with other brands too and the main problem are malaysians ourselves, not the brands.

The brands provide the car, the local businesses service it and deal with customers, and the businesses arent tied to the brand and also want profits too but they just want way too much profit.

This post has been edited by System Error Message: Dec 20 2018, 04:03 PM
MR_alien
post Dec 20 2018, 04:14 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss

every SC practices such act but short distance is fine(maybe to test the car after service)
but 1.5 is not only unacceptable, it's also unethical
this is why i recommend every car owner to have a dash cam in their car, u can catch all sort of BS thing in the process laugh.gif

2 other things that is a common SC ppl and workshop ppl's practice that i cannot accept
1. pull my handbrake to full
2. deliberately adjust my a/c temp to the lowest and put the fans to very high(AND DON'T even have the courtesy to adjust it back) = are u so cold until u need to do that?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0944sec    2.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 10:57 AM