Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My Cancer story... TRIBUTE (RIP HARDCOREANGEL), Ini kisahku.. (TAKZIAH) - TRIBUTE

views

SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 12:31 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

bump
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 07:14 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(nikita zuleica @ Mar 18 2021, 07:11 PM)
His dad and ma love him so much....😔  im crying read his dad post...... it is not easy for them.... i can felt the strong bond between them 🤧
wat did dad post say?
not easy for white hair to send black hair off.
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 07:23 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(haturaya @ Mar 18 2021, 07:21 PM)
Definitely.

My parents buried our brother last November. My younger brother.

The loss cannot be described by words.

Sincerely hope TS & family can go through this tough phase.  sad.gif
My condolences. At least your parents still have each other.

How old was your younger bro?
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 07:24 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(janszmatt @ Mar 18 2021, 07:22 PM)
TS looking cute and chubby in the post. Sad it has to come to this. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by agewisdom: Mar 18 2021, 07:24 PM
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 07:31 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(haturaya @ Mar 18 2021, 07:26 PM)
Thanks  thumbsup.gif

41 years old. Our parent approaching 80.  sweat.gif  Just imagine the frail parents had to endure it. With MCO in place. No relatives can come. Really 'lonely' period that we had to face.

That's why with TS & family, it touch me a lot.
Dang... that's rough. Still young.
Your parents aren't that young either, hopefully they're still in good health. For those elderly, we should just wish they can remain in good health, can eat, walk and do basic stuff. If they can, it's considered a GREAT blessing already.

Oh shit... together with MCO... Double whammy.

Hopefully things will be better once vaccines comes faster. It's tough on the older generation as they can't meet up with their friends as easily as before. And children can't come visit frequently also.
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 07:32 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(langstrasse @ Mar 18 2021, 07:31 PM)
All the best to TS.

I hope he makes it through and achieves his goals.
There's hope, but if one is in coma... sweat.gif
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 18 2021, 08:13 PM)
Cancer is the worse disease in human life
Cancer is largely caused by humans. So, humans are the worse disease in human life. Sounds about right, we've been screwing one another for a long time already.

SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 18 2021, 08:32 PM)
i don't think there's enough empirical evidence to suggest that.
there's some correlation but correlation doesn't mean causalities.
There isn't enough empirical studies MAYBE because no one wants to fund these type of long term studies that cause entire products to be banned.

If anything, the controls over modern technology is getting looser than ever before as Governments and the public grows ever more complacent.

If we had good leaders, maybe people would have started thinking about how to ensure to ensure plastics could be disposed off safely before introducing their widespread use. In the past, people used paper bags, glass bottles for drinks etc. and were doing fine.

A lot of modern technology is wasteful, driven purely by an imperfect capitalism that doesn't take into account the environmental cost. E.g. like a modern mobile phone... these things can last for 2-3 years... If we stopped changing phones yearly, the reduction in wastage would be substantial.
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 09:03 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 18 2021, 08:59 PM)
we are talking about cancer here not environmental cost.
capitalism like democracy is imperfect, but it's the best thing we got for now. yes most of the scientific team are funded by big business, but the scientific establishment is very democratic in nature as there's are NGO NPO who finance scientific research.

it May hard for some humans to accept that in this day and age we just didn't know a lot. particularly our own Bodies. why it malfunction etc etc. but it is, what it is. we just don't know.

no one really knows what make our cells goes hair wire. but Cancer cells are build into human DNA, we produce thousand of them everyday. it's a putar Halim putar situation where and when we win the stupid da ma cai draw where those cells goes undetected by our own white blood cells and are allowed to multiply.

me myself have got it, my best friend got it,my aunt got it. i meet hundreds of cancer patients and ask them around. it's not scientific and it might as well be biased. but it seems it doesn't matter where you live,how you live your live, your are health concious or not.
You have your opinions. Which I don't share unfortunately.

Environmental pollution affects our bodies probably more than we think but having proper studies is unrealistic. Cancer is probably caused by a multitude of reasons. Some of us can adapt better, some can't.

However, I really don't think our current economic model is sustainable. US capitalism is so heavily debt driven, once they implode, we should see the consequences rapidly down the road. Praying it doesn't happen in my life time.

SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 09:14 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 18 2021, 09:11 PM)
well probably it just that. human live expectancy has increased dramatically from 29 few hundred years ago to 80 currently. it's already unnatural thanks to antibiotics & vaccination. an increase in cancer case is probably just correlate to the increase in population & life expectancy.

i think it would happen in our lifetime. the fiat monetary policy has it limit and world debt level is already 350% of global GDP. well unless we as a species manage to solve africa problem and turn it into the next asia.
actually, I think this world a bit illogical already. can't believe Buttcoin speculation can go up so high, it's just like the Tulip bubble.. some ppl say Gold is worthless, but Buttcoin is even more fragile... that also can speculate to such highs.

i wish you aren't right... but yeah... the ball is being kicked down the alley, i don't know how much longer. there was supposed to be a massive correction after the 2008 crisis but US artificially kicked the ball down further...
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 10:13 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 18 2021, 10:01 PM)
me myself a cancer survivor.
i say it futile to continue on in such fantasy.

cancer medication aren't really medication.
it involves cutting people open, then blast them with radiation afterwards put WW2 nazi design bioweapon into people bloodstream. at the end the bodies natural defense is so weak that it like an invitation to viruses and bacteria to invade in which the doctor would classified it as complications.infact the medication fuck people up more than the cancer itself can do. i understand it fully as I had spend a month in a cancer ward. it's stupid. their next ,head etc are burned due to radiation, it's akin to 3rd degree burn, it's painful, everyone there know there's no hope but they keep doing it and promise the patient they can do it, ask them to do another round and another.for the sake of their love one.

at the end it never about the patient, it's about the expectations of society. the society dictated that all live is precious and people have to put up a fight to continue on living and thus euthanasia aren't allowed.at the end society are pushing people to suffer simply due to their sake in a believe they themselves created.

i mean statistically speaking i don't have much time left, the fact that my white blood cell and killer T cell fails it mean it just a matter of time it would fail again. I'm just going to live my live with no regrets.  and I'm just going to say whatever i want.

I'm a religious man, I'm sure TS is too. death is not the end of everything. it's just the beginning of something else. personally, me myself, don't fear death. actually am quite looking forward to it. wonder what it would look like.

I'm not going to say things that society want to hear. but from the bottom of my heart, i hope God take mercy on TS, i hope God compensate TS for the suffering he has to endure,the lost of his dreams, i wish TS would eventually found happiness in the hereafter.
Jeez, never realized that. Apologies for any bad feelings I caused. Hoping you and TS stay strong and carry on.
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 18 2021, 11:01 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 18 2021, 10:56 PM)
.nah. I'm incapable of empathy..
say anything you want, i don't feel anything.
most often i worries that i offend others.
and I do know i usually do it.

i can understand the concept of it and I can kinda feel it.
if anything it just chemical secretion by my brain to influence my decisions making.
oh, good... then i can continue my merry ways without needing to take special note of your case.

Honest question - is your faith that strong, that you have no questions whatsoever as to what awaits in the afterlife? No doubts whatsoever as to where you are placing your chips? Figuratively speaking.

I'm honestly curious. Usually, most people [myself included] have faith but it's mostly superficial.
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 19 2021, 12:14 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 19 2021, 12:07 AM)
to be fair, i have some superficial faith until I was 16-17. i couldn't really care what ustaz say. i think it's stupid.so many of it rules is what I consider stupid. the basic things is why God need a name, shouldn't God just mean God?. unsatisfied with expmaination i figured why depend on people when I can do it myself.

so at that time, i was in Melaka, my mom work at GH. and the state mosque besides it got itself a nice looking big library but no one was there. so i use it to study afterwards i would read some book on theologist.

at the end of it i continue on at UIA, which is very sufis place, not really what i expected, i thought it was crawling with taliban. at the end it just full of Syed Saddiq & Mazlee. i do enjoyed the theology discussion there.

For which i arrive at my current conclusion. the scientific truth is people should just be agnostics. the believe there is a God or there's no God is just a matter of believe. basically it what seem like a scientific experiment/virtual simulation in which the creation after given intellect can observe the existence of the creator.
but the evidence for me that  is more tilted toward there is a God. particularly as concluded by albert einstein or ibnu Sina argument of God existance through the contexts of eyes creation.

but of course ibnu Sina & Albert Einstein ideas of a God is not a personal God. So personally i don't believe in a personal God, i mean a supreme being being our own personal santa claus. off course not.i belip people who believe in a personal God is suffering from delusional of grandiose.
what intrigued me really is the idea of a souls. a souls isn't physical or in a sense it isn't comprehensible in our limited abilities. so it s either just mean it's a delusions and not real or it exists in a higher dimensions (plain). i felt that way Is because a human body seem to work more like a robot that i 'piloted' then myself. at the end of the day I'm not granted superuser access to this body of mine. if i got it then all I need is to type " sudo apt attack cell" and I'm cancer free, to be buff just type sudo apt buff or something or just sudo apt disable pain receptors. but I can't. the whole medical systems is about hacking your android phone to do what we want because we don't have root access to it.

another thing is all observable matter in the universe never actually disappear. it's changed shape but the amount of matter is still the same since the time of the big bang. so if soul and even conciousness exist then it would just changed forms rather than just disappear.

religion are pretty simple really. for now i only had read really some part of quran, some synopsis of the bible/veda . it's seem if we just subtract the man made edition to it. it's really simple.

1) we using the limited abilities we got have to come to a conclusion that there is a God. it's not a complete empirical evidence that there is a God. but I comes to a conclusion that it is highly likely God exist.

2) just do good deeds on earth. being good is afterall statistically profitable even if we take our time on earth as the cut off point..

for now, I'm trying to figure out which version of God is God. but I say it might be futile as our intellectual, capabilities etc etc as albeit Einstein say would never be able to comprehend God. we can't even comprehend the world as it is.theres so much scientific advancements that precedes our own observation abilities. there's just so much thing we don't know.

.l was promised that i would be free of the constraints of 3 dimensions + times and can comprehend God & the universe when I'm dead. so Im really kinda looking forward to it.

maybe elon musk and the sufis are right in which the world is just a virtual illusion. basically just like in swords art online:alicesanation. i mean I must know.
Thanks for sharing and I MEAN it. Given your predicament, you must have thought deeply about it. I'll have to think deeply about what you shared above.

Personally, for me... I'm a simple person. I just wished things would stay largely as they are without suffering. Like, my parents, me and my family and good friends and relatives to be free from suffering like getting old, ill health, sickness and dying... Guess that's too much to ask for... sigh.

This post has been edited by agewisdom: Mar 19 2021, 12:17 AM
SUSagewisdom
post May 12 2021, 07:20 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

At least escape COBIS shit. Hoping TS in better place now.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:19 PM