Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Job Provider Any Company Registered with Expat Services Divisio, Need to Bring In Expat

views

TSvinoth
post Dec 14 2018, 02:47 PM, updated 6y ago

Casual
494 posts

Hi All,

I'm looking for a company who is registered with the Expatriates Services Division under Immigration Dept and has quotas to bring in expats, even if you don't have yet, it's still ok. My company has secured a project with an international client in Johor and we need to engage an expat from Batam, Indonesia for about 12 months. the scope of this job is inspection at an oil and gas manufacturing company.

therefore, we would need to apply for an employment pass/ professional visit pass for him , however given that the job will be starting somewhere in Jan 2019, we dont really have much time to register for ESD as this would easily take 2-3 months before the endorsement of passport. as such , we are willing to put this expat through any company which has the necessary means to bring in this expat. In return , we are willing to compensate you accordingly. this will more or less work like we're outsourcing the job to you.

if you know of any company who's open to this idea, please let me know.

thank you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:30 PM