Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Singapork say Anthony Loke penipu scammer, So how?

views

MiLKTea
post Dec 14 2018, 08:53 AM

Enthusiast
853 posts

Doesnt matter.

Still Malaysia air space.

Can I renovate my house from 2-storey to 3-storey where the 3rd storey stretched out taking my neighbour 'airspace'?
TSdeodorant
post Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM

Surfing LYN instead of Working.
5,671 posts

QUOTE(rauma @ Dec 14 2018, 02:13 AM)
Imagine your neighbor tells you what you can or cannot do in your own lawn. Normal people would already beat up that neighbor.

This case a bit different though, this case is you already agreed with your neighbour decades ago.

Taking an analogy from another thread, 20 years ago your brother's neigbour grew a fruit tree at the edge of his lawn, and the branches intruded over your brother's lawn. That time your side of the lawn only got a dog house so your bro and your neigbour both verbally agreed to let the tree be since it doesn't affect him anyway. Along the years your neighbour told your bro "but if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

One year ago your neighbour then decided that he wanted to put this arrangement on paper so he sent your brother a letter and said "let's formalize our arrangement that is in place for all these years OK? " but your bro no reply for many months.

Then a few months ago your bro sold the house to you and you moved in, then your neighbour went to paste that letter on the fence for anyone who walked by to read.

Now of course you are justified to be upset with your neighbour, after all who knows in the future you want to demolish the dog house and build a swing set or monkey bar in its place, and you would totally be within your rights to tell your neighbour gtfo and prune off all those branches over your fence.

But if you put yourself in your neighbour shoes, your neighbour had the arrangement in place with your brother for decades, its not like you move in then only (s)he tried to play punk. And some more your neigbour also told you that "if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

This post has been edited by deodorant: Dec 14 2018, 09:33 AM
mayhammer
post Dec 14 2018, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM)
This case a bit different though, this case is you already agreed with your neighbour decades ago.

Taking an analogy from another thread, 20 years ago your brother's neigbour grew a fruit tree at the edge of his lawn, and the branches intruded over your brother's lawn. That time your side of the lawn only got a dog house so your bro and your neigbour both verbally agreed to let the tree be since it doesn't affect him anyway. Along the years your neighbour told your bro "but if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

One year ago your neighbour then decided that he wanted to put this arrangement on paper so he sent your brother a letter and said "let's formalize our arrangement that is in place for all these years OK? " but your bro no reply for many months.

Then a few months ago your bro sold the house to you and you moved in, then your neighbour went to paste that letter on the fence for anyone who walked by to read.

Now of course you are justified to be upset with your neighbour, after all who knows in the future you want to demolish the dog house and build a swing set or monkey bar in its place, and you would totally be within your rights to tell your neighbour gtfo and prune off all those branches over your fence.

But if you put yourself in your neighbour shoes, your neighbour had the arrangement in place with your brother for decades, its not like you move in then only (s)he tried to play punk. And some more your neigbour also told you that "if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."
if not on paper...……….
shadow_walker
post Dec 14 2018, 12:37 PM

Regular
1,264 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM)

adui apa lancau u singkapork write too long

our airspace our rights. stfu

deswai we bantah. no matter how long the thing is we fucking bantah

so take action on malaysia bantahan. stop belit2 like snake liaoo lor

lolz
sinkiebaru
post Nov 29 2019, 07:44 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Dec 13 2018, 11:04 AM)
I am Malaysian, but I have personal interest in supporting seletar because its 5min drive from my place so I got easy journey to airport to take firefly back to KL 🤣

But having said that, my point here is that SG and MY - - are we allies or are we enemies? If we are friends then is there anything wrong with rationally standing in the middle and agreeing to give and take with each other if it doesn't really affect us much?
No, actually it's because you were applying for citizenship so you must support Singapore. Looks like the cat's out of the bag! Anyway, welcome to Singapore.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drin...-6155527-2.html
sdin3269
post Nov 29 2019, 07:58 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(sinkiebaru @ Nov 29 2019, 07:44 PM)
No, actually it's because you were applying for citizenship so you must support Singapore. Looks like the cat's out of the bag! Anyway, welcome to Singapore.

just out of cave or wake up from death?

This post has been edited by sdin3269: Nov 29 2019, 08:00 PM
hyperyouth_firepower
post Nov 29 2019, 08:12 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,784 posts

Singapork can go fuck themselves.

OUR AIRSPACE.

OUR RULES.

Not Singaporks'

TSdeodorant
post Nov 30 2019, 07:57 AM

Surfing LYN instead of Working.
5,671 posts

lol, because everything we say on forums must be 100% correct, amirite? When spying in enemy territory of course must undercover a bit icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by deodorant: Nov 30 2019, 07:57 AM
drajm
post Nov 30 2019, 08:10 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

I think they just don't want us to develop Pasir Gudang to compete with them few years down the line. So we sacrifice our development for firefly?
hjffgjng
post Nov 30 2019, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

time to surpass jeddah tower and put on johor border
zetshield21
post Nov 30 2019, 08:22 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(oucheev @ Dec 13 2018, 10:21 AM)
Time to build a new twin towers at Johor. No need to be as tall as Petronas Twin towers. Just 1/2 of the heights will be enough.
J tower sound good, inb4 TMJ tower.
Bosskurap
post Nov 30 2019, 08:28 AM

18 posts

close this thread. This issue have been swept under the rug for a certain reason. Cant say later pdrm say hello. This issue even bn wouldnt use it against ph. Just stop
JoeK
post Nov 30 2019, 08:31 AM

Casual
451 posts

Why you necro old tered la bodo?
faizyusof94
post Nov 30 2019, 08:42 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

Veri banggala with /k here
hksgmy
post Nov 30 2019, 08:44 AM

Doraemon!
1,341 posts

QUOTE(drajm @ Nov 30 2019, 08:10 AM)
I think they just don't want us to develop Pasir Gudang to compete with them few years down the line. So we sacrifice our development for firefly?
Sometimes, it may be wise to consider our own flaws that hinder our development before being so quick to point out the perceived oppression from outsiders.

When we can’t even get our act together as a united country, when political backstabbing and party infighting keep the lawmakers anally (no pun intended) fixated on their own survival as opposed to the progress and the prosperity of the country and the rakyat and when RnR (race and religion) dominates the country’s landscape and mindset as opposed to PnP (peace and prosperity), let’s not blame some ex-Penangnite transport minister of Singapore for our own failings.

This post has been edited by hksgmy: Nov 30 2019, 08:45 AM
sinkiebaru
post Nov 30 2019, 09:20 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Nov 30 2019, 07:57 AM)
lol, because everything we say on forums must be 100% correct, amirite? When spying in enemy territory of course must undercover a bit icon_idea.gif
So Malaysia is the enemy? Based on what you've posted on forums you've definitely converted to Sinkie.
carloz28
post Nov 30 2019, 09:36 AM

Casual
323 posts

Singapore is angry af because finally they met their match in the form of Anthony Loke who actually does his work And doesn’t bow to their demands

Unlike those previous dumb fcks who just pander to their whims like a pak turut
SuperTuhan
post Nov 30 2019, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

user posted image

Malaysia can buy a replica like this n Station it facing Singapore
KeroGo
post Nov 30 2019, 09:51 AM

44 posts

Yeah ... Forgot the hot air balloon festival idls held there
death_nite