Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Singapork say Anthony Loke penipu scammer, So how?

views

MiLKTea
post Dec 14 2018, 08:53 AM

Enthusiast
853 posts

Doesnt matter.

Still Malaysia air space.

Can I renovate my house from 2-storey to 3-storey where the 3rd storey stretched out taking my neighbour 'airspace'?
TSdeodorant
post Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM

Surfing LYN instead of Working.
5,656 posts

QUOTE(rauma @ Dec 14 2018, 02:13 AM)
Imagine your neighbor tells you what you can or cannot do in your own lawn. Normal people would already beat up that neighbor.

This case a bit different though, this case is you already agreed with your neighbour decades ago.

Taking an analogy from another thread, 20 years ago your brother's neigbour grew a fruit tree at the edge of his lawn, and the branches intruded over your brother's lawn. That time your side of the lawn only got a dog house so your bro and your neigbour both verbally agreed to let the tree be since it doesn't affect him anyway. Along the years your neighbour told your bro "but if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

One year ago your neighbour then decided that he wanted to put this arrangement on paper so he sent your brother a letter and said "let's formalize our arrangement that is in place for all these years OK? " but your bro no reply for many months.

Then a few months ago your bro sold the house to you and you moved in, then your neighbour went to paste that letter on the fence for anyone who walked by to read.

Now of course you are justified to be upset with your neighbour, after all who knows in the future you want to demolish the dog house and build a swing set or monkey bar in its place, and you would totally be within your rights to tell your neighbour gtfo and prune off all those branches over your fence.

But if you put yourself in your neighbour shoes, your neighbour had the arrangement in place with your brother for decades, its not like you move in then only (s)he tried to play punk. And some more your neigbour also told you that "if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

This post has been edited by deodorant: Dec 14 2018, 09:33 AM
mayhammer
post Dec 14 2018, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM)
This case a bit different though, this case is you already agreed with your neighbour decades ago.

Taking an analogy from another thread, 20 years ago your brother's neigbour grew a fruit tree at the edge of his lawn, and the branches intruded over your brother's lawn. That time your side of the lawn only got a dog house so your bro and your neigbour both verbally agreed to let the tree be since it doesn't affect him anyway. Along the years your neighbour told your bro "but if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."

One year ago your neighbour then decided that he wanted to put this arrangement on paper so he sent your brother a letter and said "let's formalize our arrangement that is in place for all these years OK? " but your bro no reply for many months.

Then a few months ago your bro sold the house to you and you moved in, then your neighbour went to paste that letter on the fence for anyone who walked by to read.

Now of course you are justified to be upset with your neighbour, after all who knows in the future you want to demolish the dog house and build a swing set or monkey bar in its place, and you would totally be within your rights to tell your neighbour gtfo and prune off all those branches over your fence.

But if you put yourself in your neighbour shoes, your neighbour had the arrangement in place with your brother for decades, its not like you move in then only (s)he tried to play punk. And some more your neigbour also told you that "if you have plans to remodel the lawn let me know and I'll prune my tree."
if not on paper...……….
shadow_walker
post Dec 14 2018, 12:37 PM

Regular
1,259 posts

QUOTE(deodorant @ Dec 14 2018, 09:32 AM)

adui apa lancau u singkapork write too long

our airspace our rights. stfu

deswai we bantah. no matter how long the thing is we fucking bantah

so take action on malaysia bantahan. stop belit2 like snake liaoo lor

lolz

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0372sec    1.91    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th November 2019 - 11:26 PM