Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Recommend any cheap phone to work as grab

views

SitiNorhaliza1970
post Apr 8 2022, 10:21 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(King JUC @ Jan 21 2022, 08:00 PM)
Realme 5i? Battery sure can 'tahan' 1 whole day.
Hahaha..most phone can tahan 1 day la if you just use it for the apps.
Anyway most of the time you will be either in your car or motorbike charging so no issue kan..
Most of the driver that i borak with have problems with the data..sometime not enough data coz when not pickup..watch video icon_idea.gif
How much do you pay per month and what's the data quota ya? Is it enough?
SitiNorhaliza1970
post Apr 11 2022, 02:54 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Dec 31 2018, 12:30 PM)
Try to get slightly higher specs phone from Huawei.
I have Honor 5X. While the GPS is good, it is otherwise a mediocre phone - very laggy, and poor battery life
what's mediocre phone?
battery life can support by power bank..janji cheap and tahan lasak

QUOTE(FatinAminLoveYou @ Apr 11 2022, 01:57 PM)
actually any phone also can as long as the coverage is ok la..mostly rider will get prepaid for about 20GB is more than enough unless they keep watching video when not working la...then have to be smart to 'borrow' wifi at Mcd or KFC haha..
for me coz part time also..I used Digi postpaid with RM 98 per mth with 40GB with unlimited call la..
a bit pricey but i tool this plan coz member intro this package from Signal..Digi postpaid + free medical insurance for RM 20K coverage = RM 98 only..
since riders prone to accidental if no medical and accident then have to pay medical fees + no income
touch wood if i had accident at least family no worry to pay hospital fees plus will get RM 100/day as income from Zurich
are you for real??? take digi postpaid can get RM 20K medical coverage without paying anything?? mcm too good to be true jer dry.gif ...what's the catch la?
SitiNorhaliza1970
post Apr 11 2022, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(FatinAminLoveYou @ Apr 11 2022, 03:52 PM)
you see here la...but it is subject to application approval..i registered here and within 4 days ok already..
so now have to make sure every month pay to enjoy it la...
I know there are cheaper mobile plan but for me this one ok la..a bit higher bill but got insurance..assurance for my family also la

www.mysignal.com.my/?merchant=signal202201

user posted image
you pun sign up ni ker? sbb kat TT line tu ada jugak org yg share ni..mcm berbaloi jer..dik lain kali nak letak link to biar la btui2..tekan dh boleh masuk lah..yg ni pulak kena copy link and paste kat browser pulak...letak jer mcm ni...

https://www.mysignal.com.my/?merchant=signal202201

This post has been edited by SitiNorhaliza1970: Apr 11 2022, 04:51 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:35 PM