post Dec 9 2018, 03:17 PM, updated 6y ago

26 posts

closed

This post has been edited by MyHeArtb3Ating: Dec 20 2018, 10:00 AM
YoungMan
post Dec 9 2018, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,394 posts

Now forget about her and go mend the relationship with your family. Lesson learned.
ReWeR
post Dec 9 2018, 03:36 PM

Foreveralone
1,715 posts

to lie to a person, it takes 2 parties.

the one who create the lie, and the one who choose to believe the lie.

she can lie to you because she knows what you hope for.

if she really was as bad as you described, why are you with her for 3 years 9 months?

"bad tempered, selfish, low motivation, vulgar" all these are not the traits that causing damage to a relationship. yes, she betrayed you, but with common sense most people do know first love in young age normally won't last long right?

it seems like you are avoiding to reveal the real problems in your relationship. and i do think you will repeat the same mistake as long as you avoiding your problems in future.
ushkaka99
post Dec 9 2018, 03:54 PM

23 posts

sohai. why u choose gf over family in the first place?
ReWeR
post Dec 9 2018, 04:03 PM

Foreveralone
1,715 posts

QUOTE(MyHeArtb3Ating @ Dec 9 2018, 03:54 PM)
men think with their dick ? When girl offers their body hard to resist. Is my first love, damn first love.
if you only think with your dick, isn't that you will tend to have multiple sex partners?

if your sole objective is to have sex, why bother to have 1 stable gf right?

it's ok to lose your first love, but you need to think thru what is your vulnerable first.

btw, family will always be family, don't afraid to go back to your family.

TSMyHeArtb3Ating
post Dec 9 2018, 04:11 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(ReWeR @ Dec 9 2018, 04:03 PM)
if you only think with your dick, isn't that you will tend to have multiple sex partners?

if your sole objective is to have sex, why bother to have 1 stable gf right?

it's ok to lose your first love, but you need to think thru what is your vulnerable first.

btw, family will always be family, don't afraid to go back to your family.
btw I'm a softhearted person. every time she cry in front of me, im sure surrender 1. now she found another sohai, am free now biggrin.gif
tutuyao
post Dec 9 2018, 09:06 PM

noob
870 posts

my situation is somewhat similar and I'm happy that I finally left her.

After I caught her cheated on me, twice. I don't think she deserve my kindness anymore.

Do not let them treat your kindness as weakness. They are selfish, they love themselves more than you and have no respect towards the people around them.

There is no "accident" in cheating. Dear cc, if you fall for someone else, don't cheat. The pain is unbearable. Quit, then only pursue your next. Don't keep someone else hanging. Return them the freedom and live they deserve.
StorMx
post Dec 10 2018, 10:38 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

Your posting sounded more like you're in emotional distress pretending to be free...

Venting thread? hehe
ymc2303
post Dec 10 2018, 08:34 PM

On my way
592 posts

so moral of the story was to choose family over gf?
or the fact you are easily manipulated by her? literally she made you dance in her palm.
kelvin_87
post Dec 10 2018, 11:19 PM

Casual
312 posts

aiya... after so many rounds of sex, you should be no longer tempted to it..
Why still hold a relationship that both of you dont want...

now is your freedom! should celebrate whenever possible and do all the things you want to do!
Ralna
post Dec 11 2018, 01:39 AM

Casual
388 posts

What TS wrote reveals his poor taste in women and his lack of self-control and rational decision-making.

So I agree with his statement "How stupid am i".

Questions to TS:
1. What could you have done better?
2. What will you NOT do again?
3. What do you need to do next?

Chaud
post Dec 11 2018, 11:02 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(MyHeArtb3Ating @ Dec 9 2018, 03:17 PM)
I simply jump into a relationship just for the sake of having a girlfriend. During our relationship, I've been asking for breakup atleast more than 7-8 times but she managed to hold me back because I'm a softhearted person.

She very bad-tempered, selfish, not a self-motivated type, SPM holder with bad result ( i'm not insult SPM holder). Her hobbies only food, movies, series, and sleep. that's all. Sometimes vulgar words can split out as well. She uses sex to satisfy me. Things got worse when she fights with my sister, she dont want my sister stay together ( not yet married but act like she is my wife ). I quarrel with mother and finally I bring her work in Singapore. My mum was sad and i feel very sorry to her now.

And this slut meet a rich singaporean and dating with him while we are still in relationship. After i found out she still defend until i show her prove and she finally admitted. The mainpoint is she try to hold me back again but still go out dating.

How to identify a slut ?
she will use sex to impress you. Every time talk about money.   

Wasted my money and time on her and end up poor relationship with my family. How stupid am i.
you should've know that it is a big red flag. regardless of whether you are close to your family or not, your partner should not do that. if she can do that, she will one day do it to you too. But be grateful that its all over.

at least you still benefited by having sex with her though. brows.gif believe that she even did it with the new guy in SG

This post has been edited by Chaud: Dec 11 2018, 11:05 AM
Selectt
post Dec 18 2018, 11:32 AM

wattttt!!
1,592 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Dec 11 2018, 11:02 AM)
at least you still benefited by having sex with her though. brows.gif believe that she even did it with the new guy in SG
brows.gif how good is she? brows.gif
Kokodile
post Dec 18 2018, 11:40 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(tutuyao @ Dec 9 2018, 09:06 PM)
my situation is somewhat similar and I'm happy that I finally left her.

After I caught her cheated on me, twice. I don't think she deserve my kindness anymore.

Do not let them treat your kindness as weakness. They are selfish, they love themselves more than you and have no respect towards the people around them.

There is no "accident" in cheating. Dear cc, if you fall for someone else, don't cheat. The pain is unbearable. Quit, then only pursue your next. Don't keep someone else hanging. Return them the freedom and live they deserve.
Most people dont have the courage to tell their partner that they wanted a quit in the relationship. They rather take the shortcut, cheat and partner found out hence no turning back. Seen that alot and i experienced it myself.

But getting the FREEDOM out of the relationship, IS THE BEST FEELING.
tutuyao
post Dec 18 2018, 12:45 PM

noob
870 posts

QUOTE(Kokodile @ Dec 18 2018, 11:40 AM)
Most people dont have the courage to tell their partner that they wanted a quit in the relationship. They rather take the shortcut, cheat and partner found out hence no turning back. Seen that alot and i experienced it myself.

But getting the FREEDOM out of the relationship, IS THE BEST FEELING.
I agree. Getting out might sound difficult at first, but once I get passed through that stage of "letting go", I'm much happier.

Though I still think of her once awhile, recount the memories but I made it clear to myself, I'll never take her back. It's just good memories.
Kokodile
post Dec 18 2018, 01:13 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(tutuyao @ Dec 18 2018, 12:45 PM)
I agree. Getting out might sound difficult at first, but once I get passed through that stage of "letting go", I'm much happier.

Though I still think of her once awhile, recount the memories but I made it clear to myself, I'll never take her back. It's just good memories.
Many of us think about our ex. Definitely the good memories and then later on you realized that it's the best decision ever made.
tutuyao
post Dec 18 2018, 01:50 PM

noob
870 posts

QUOTE(Kokodile @ Dec 18 2018, 01:13 PM)
Many of us think about our ex. Definitely the good memories and then later on you realized that it's the best decision ever made.
I already knew it's the best decision, just.. sometimes the memories still linger around reminds us of the beautiful moment.

But the ending, is not something that we want, but something that we have to accept.
Kokodile
post Dec 18 2018, 02:04 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(tutuyao @ Dec 18 2018, 01:50 PM)
I already knew it's the best decision, just.. sometimes the memories still linger around reminds us of the beautiful moment.

But the ending, is not something that we want, but something that we have to accept.
And life goes on.
tutuyao
post Dec 18 2018, 02:12 PM

noob
870 posts

QUOTE(Kokodile @ Dec 18 2018, 02:04 PM)
And life goes on.
Aye sir nod.gif

But it's not easy to walk out from the shadow of being cheated. Not trying to act like a victim but sometimes I'm really afraid of getting cheated again. Do you?
Kokodile
post Dec 18 2018, 02:27 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(tutuyao @ Dec 18 2018, 02:12 PM)
Aye sir  nod.gif

But it's not easy to walk out from the shadow of being cheated. Not trying to act like a victim but sometimes I'm really afraid of getting cheated again. Do you?
Replied you on PM.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:24 PM