Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Amway supplements

views

TSmetalslug
post Dec 7 2018, 12:15 PM, updated 6y ago

Casual
404 posts

My wife is taking amway supplements for some years already. when she first start taking the supplements, it just a few tablets. Now she is taking alot tablets which in the morning can eat up to 9 tablets in the morning and 4 in the noon time everyday. Is this good for her health? her liver? She feedback that the her body works well with these supplements but i concern about her liver. Any amway consultant here or pharmacist can provide feedback on this?

she is taking cal mag d plus, double x, osteglucosamine and salmon omega complex. She is planning to take iron folic now..
ahpooki
post Dec 7 2018, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

eeewww...she's so full of chemicals....
kelvinfixx
post Dec 7 2018, 12:19 PM

Regular
1,502 posts

QUOTE(metalslug @ Dec 7 2018, 12:15 PM)
My wife is taking amway supplements for some years already. when she first start taking the supplements, it just a few tablets. Now she is taking alot tablets which in the morning can eat up to 9 tablets in the morning and 4 in the noon time everyday. Is this good for her health? her liver? She feedback that the her body works well with these supplements but i concern about her liver. Any amway consultant here or pharmacist can provide feedback on this?

she is taking cal mag d plus, double x, osteglucosamine and salmon omega complex. She is planning to take iron folic now..
I took double x, I cannot stand. I never take Amway again. I think when she is young, her liver is okay....

This post has been edited by kelvinfixx: Dec 7 2018, 12:20 PM
brutalsoul
post Dec 7 2018, 12:29 PM

A goal without a plan is just a wish
1,474 posts

not just liver...kidney also will affected if take supplement more than should be in long run
spectrum17
post Dec 7 2018, 12:34 PM

43 posts

Just take all-in-one /day
MsPopcorn
post Dec 7 2018, 12:36 PM

Popcorn..Yummy!
808 posts

just spend some money and go for blood test and ultra scan.
St. Jimmy
post Dec 7 2018, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

Don't worry bro, I'm taking double the amount that your wife took. I'm taking more than 10 years now. To be honest, before i take the supplement. I always sick and MC every month. After the supplement, till now haven't get sick more than 5 times in this 10 years. Nutrilite supplement is made from plant like vege, fruit and herbs. They plant, harvest and process into tablet everything. So basically, they just compressed the plant into tablet so that we easy to consume. How i know? 2015 I've been to one of their lab in California, USA to visit. By the way, if you take nutrilite supplement you need to drink plenty of water

user posted image
TSmetalslug
post Dec 7 2018, 12:59 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(St. Jimmy @ Dec 7 2018, 12:43 PM)
Don't worry bro, I'm taking double the amount that your wife took. I'm taking more than 10 years now. To be honest, before i take the supplement. I always sick and MC every month. After the supplement, till now haven't get sick more than 5 times in this 10 years. Nutrilite supplement is made from plant like vege, fruit and herbs. They plant, harvest and process into tablet everything. So basically, they just compressed the plant into tablet so that we easy to consume. How i know? 2015 I've been to one of their lab in California, USA to visit. By the way, if you take nutrilite supplement you need to drink plenty of water

user posted image
how can liver can sustain the amount of mineral we take? more than 10 tablets per day.
SUSslimey
post Dec 7 2018, 01:08 PM

6,914 posts

Unlikely to have any harm.

A simple blood test can tell a lot instead of guessing anyway
Ch33r
post Dec 7 2018, 06:38 PM

Casual
347 posts

QUOTE(metalslug @ Dec 7 2018, 12:15 PM)

Amway supplements is fine to take as it ingredients is from vegetables and foods. All the olympic athletes from China are taking Amway supplements so no worry. As we know foods that athletes take in is more serious than normal people. So no worry.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:28 PM