Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Do you have criteria for your gf/bf?

views

kelvin_87
post Dec 10 2018, 02:36 AM

Casual
312 posts

find a partner that have the same vision and goals as you, such as to travel to the worlds and experience from bad to good things, to learn and be kind to everyone, knowing expensive gifts mean nothing compared to time and experience spent together, etc...
fearless_kiki
post Dec 11 2018, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(gsrc @ Dec 7 2018, 10:34 AM)
I just ended a short (6 months+) but really sweet and memorable relationship with a girl.

We are both in our 30s, and we really feel happy talking to each other, she is willing to do alot of things and go the extra miles for me, and I care for her and will always spend time for her. But circumstances and different dreams make us go separate ways.

So it really makes me think, when you find a gf/bf, do you find that someone that you know will follow your dream? Or do you just find someone you feel good with and worry about the other things later?
TS, your mistake was finding a girl in wrong age group. Women have biology clock and you cannot blame them for wanting to having kids very soon. You need to find someone physically younger but with mature thinking.

When you look a life partner, there are many things to consider. Whether you want kids or not, spending habit, lifestyle. Of course nothing is perfect and all individuals are different. Compatibility and compromising is important to sustain a relationship. I have seen many couples that are very different and although opposites attract, they cannot sustain because of unable to compromise. Too many difference until they feel it's too much or too tired to compromise. But these things can't be known in just 1-2 weeks. It takes time to know a person.

If I have found the one for me, I would compromise. For your situation, I would marry her and have kids sooner but since budget is less than the desire for now, I will talk to my parrtner about temporary budgeting for the kids and future.
rose cindy
post Dec 14 2018, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

i been cheated previously so i wish to get good man. money both can find and have saving but to find someone thst is sincere, caring and honest is hard. im at late 29 so my clock is ticking😅 i wanna get marry so i have a companion! baby? maybe later
rose cindy
post Dec 14 2018, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

i been cheated previously so i wish to get good man. money both can find and have saving but to find someone thst is sincere, caring and honest is hard. im at late 29 so my clock is ticking😅 i wanna get marry so i have a companion! baby? maybe later
rose cindy
post Dec 14 2018, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

oppss double post

This post has been edited by rose cindy: Dec 14 2018, 11:12 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:03 AM