Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Jumble Sale [WTS] Custom Watercooled i7 Gaming Rig, PRICE REDUCED SO DAMN CHEAP WTF

views

TSDouchebegTan
post Dec 6 2018, 09:01 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
111 posts

Item(s): Custom Watercooled Gaming Rig

Package includes: Everything but a mouse. keyboard and monitor included.

Price: RM1630 GAMING RIG+MONITOR+MECHANICAL KEYBOARD (!!!NOTICE!!!: Sellers are required to display the exact selling prices of their products. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the topic)

Warranty: One week personal warranty

Dealing method: COD ONLY i will deliver to your doorstep anywhere in KL and Seremban

Contact method/details: 0133877692
---

Item(s) conditions: Very well taken care of and and super pristine

Picture: will include below

Reason for sale: wanan go gaming leptop

WANT TO START GAMING BUT DON'T HAVE A HUGE BUDGET? WATERCOOLING TOO EXPENSIVE? ALSO WANT TO PLAY ULTRA SETTINGS AND GET CRAZYMAD FPS? FUCK YES TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY CUZ THIS IS THE BUILD FOR YOU!!

SALAM SEJAHTERA AND SALAM 1 MALAYSIA LAI LAI COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS@@!@#!#%

****SELLING THE PC AS A COMBO MEAL**** AND THE REST ALA CARTE BUT IF YOU WANT TO GRAB ALL TOGETHER I WILL GIVE YOU MAD PROPS AND A BAG OF RICE****

CPU - i7 2600k 3.8ghz - RM350
MOBO - ASUS H61M-C - RM100
RAM - HyperX Fury 8gb 1600mhz - RM180
PSU - Cooler Master GX750 750W Power Supply - RM100

RM730 YOU GET A CRAZY i7 READY TO RUN MICROSOFT OFFICE AND PLAY MINESWEEPER

GPU - Zotac GTX 1060 6GB - RM700

RM1430 - READY TO GET KFC BUCKET without a pc case and monitor and peripherals. OH AND BTW 1.4K PC RUNNING GAMES AT ULTRA WTF?

STORAGE - Kingston SSD 128GB - RM100, Two 500gb hard drive for free if you take the CPU AND GPU. Forgot the spec will let you know if I take the pc apart. WILL GIVE SSD AND HARDRIVES FOR. FREE IF YOU TAKE LAMSAM

CASE - CM Mastercase 3 Pro - RM200

RM1630 YOU GET A i7 GAMING RIG ALREADY WATEFAK MAN

SPICE THINGS UP WITH BLINGBLING

YOU DONT WANT TO US A STOCK COOLER ON A i7 CMON SERIOUSLY? COOL IT DOWN WITH WATER

AIO - ID COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 - RM100
Full CPU & GPU Custom Watercooling - RM250 (was 400) hell to the no you cant get such a good watercooling deal for both CPU AND GPU for this price.

MONITOR- Samsung S27E330 27inch1920X1080 60hz - RM 600

KEYBOARD - Logitech G413 Carbon Mechanical Keyboard - RM 200

WIFI - TP Link USB i think with stupid crazy super antenna you can connect to Mars Rover with this. - FREE

Total price of RM2,680 (WAS RM2,830) including monitor and a keyboard and the sexy watercooling (get your own mouse)

COD ONLY AND I WILL DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP ANYWHERE IN KL AND SEREMBAN AND MAYBE NILAI AND SEPANG IF IM IN A GOOD MOOD

THIS PC HAS WON MANY CHICKEN DINNERS AND HAS ENDURED ALL OF MY KEGERAMAN FROM NETWORK LAG

PC will run anything in ultra settings. I tend to be a framerate whore so I keep everything on low and medium for high frames.

GPU runs around 40-45c and CPU around 50-55c due to the way the loop goes, warmer water goes to the cpu so tada.

My G403 mouse not included due to wear but if you want then you need to buy me milo ais ikat tepi.

This post has been edited by DouchebegTan: Dec 7 2018, 07:41 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:27 AM