Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New Registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Overtaking (Right) Lane Give Way

valegal
post Dec 14 2018, 03:29 PM

Group: Newbie

user posted image

This post has been edited by valegal: Dec 14 2018, 03:30 PM
System Error Message
post Dec 14 2018, 03:32 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(valegal @ Dec 14 2018, 03:29 PM)
user posted image
thats what i've been trying to say, unless highway is empty, moving aside is worse.
Roydaboi94
post Dec 14 2018, 03:33 PM

QUOTE(exeon @ Dec 14 2018, 03:14 PM)
Then no choice have to either speed or just remain the speed and look for slot to move in lo, no point risking urself to move aside, unless ur car same speed with left lane and many cars queuing behind u then will be a bit awkward LOL
U know what, msia has many barbarians and selfishers, take good care of urself, they will sure get karma with their problematic attitudes thumbup.gif
You too my friend. My father once said the only thing that matters when you're driving is to avoid accidents. It doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong.
Roydaboi94
post Dec 14 2018, 03:36 PM

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Dec 14 2018, 03:26 PM)
This too, not only do malaysians not indicate, but if you indicate they wont let you switch lanes. If you cant switch lanes, how do you get to to the right path to your destination? Rather we should not let the ones not indicating to switch lanes and give way if they indicate. If they suddenly come in without indicating, honk.

But do not switch lanes in traffic jam unless you're switching paths.
Also be on the lookout for lane-splitting motorcyles before switching lanes especially during traffic jam
angelic88
post Dec 14 2018, 03:42 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

My 2 cent,

As "System Error Message" said, the road speed limit is actually designed based on road designed. Its NOT designed based on the fastest car speed limit. Mostly braking distance, reaction time on an object in distance view etc.

Yes , your car may be faster and able to handle better than others, but who knows, so whenever you are above the speed limit, you are endangering the life of yourself and everyone around you. So I wouldn't fault those following speed limit while in any lane of the road.

If you feel you hogging the road or want to overtake, just put indicator light and make the others aware and do it safely (safety is paramount for whatever reason !!), for whatever emergency there are emergency lane (impatient driver is not an emergency).

So keep calm and drive well.

Bonus : video of why speed limit :
http://digg.com/video/drive-the-speed-limit

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0449sec    3.89    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 12:37 PM