Good day everyone...
I'm looking to buy Xbox One S just for the sole purpose of playing FORZA HORIZON 4... (yeah Driveclub just wouldn't cut it.. didn't enjoy it one bit as opposed to the times I had with Forza Horizon 1 on Xbox 360.. that was a blast!!)
All this time I thought it was just a simple.. go to Lazada.. pick one seller and just buy it.
But my instinct tells me to come here and read a few thread here and there.. and now I am confused and scare to buy one.
One of the most notable things I understand is... there's no support for Xbox Live (PSN equivalent) here in Malaysia. And then I am also worried about buying games Digitally.. and with regards to region as well.
1) No Xbox Live support in Malaysia, so which region / country should I register to?
2) Is there even a region thing for Xbox Live? Like in PlayStation 4, I bought my first Driveclub R2 so I ended up not being able to buy any DLC for the game. There's a work around which requires me to create an R2 account but that is way too much hassle. So with Xbox Live.. will that ever happened to me?
3) What about buying games digitally? Let say I opened my account using US as my country. Can I use Malaysian credit cards to buy games?
4) And most importantly, will they be asking for an address for US account? How do you guys get around this?
5) And lastly.. is there any recommended seller for me to go and get Xbox One S here in this Forum?
Thanks everyone... hope you guys can help me with this... thanks a lot guys...
Xbox One S, All I need to know before getting one..