Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Experience living in 700sqft apartment

views

wilstroth
post Jan 4 2019, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

I rented a 700+ sq. ft apartment. Not bad lar...

It has 3 bedrooms and one separated toilet. One for shower and one for pangsai.

Actually, all 3 bedrooms are spacious. However, the living room and kitchen are in one big space. You can treat such apartment as a studio lor.

If you are renting temporarily, like me - i was waiting for my new house to finish its renovation - then it's ok lar. In my opinion, for a couple, it should be fine if you keep it neat, tidy and organized.

Honestly, living in a small apartment, again, is about making sure it is tidy and stuffs organized, then it will be livable.

Don't lar live like a pigsty... I have seen people treating rented small apartment like shit... don't be like that..

On the overall, going back to my rented apartment, it was quite enjoyable, giving the apartment below has shops like clinic, 7-11, restaurants. The owner was very happy that I rented from her. At the end of the tenancy, she gave me gift for my new house.

Don't expect much. You can't compare it to a larger living unit.

On another matter, i just want to say it out.

Be good to your owner, keep things clean and organized, pay rent on time. Any issue, inform your owner.

If your owner is those shitty and lansi type, don't rent from them to begin with.

Your house hunting to rent should include accessing the owner too. If you feel the owner demanding and arrogant in the first place, then it shouldn't be your only option to rent.

This post has been edited by wilstroth: Jan 4 2019, 04:34 PM
ketupatlazat
post Jan 4 2019, 04:36 PM

On my way
545 posts

Rule of thumb is 400 sq ft per head
thesoothsayer
post Jan 4 2019, 05:50 PM

Enthusiast
926 posts

A bit small, but depends on your lifestyle as well.

If you cook, the kitchen is probably too small.

If you work from home, you'll find the space too limited.
Pain4UrsinZ
post Jan 6 2019, 10:24 AM

Regular
1,775 posts

Just nice but if you do cooking usually the problem is with the kitchen and washing machine, the place too small, so may need minor renovation or plan for that area

This post has been edited by Pain4UrsinZ: Jan 6 2019, 10:24 AM

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0107sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:49 PM