Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nissan Almera Black Series

views

Jessieccy
post Jul 5 2019, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(wantrepreneur @ Jul 5 2019, 10:17 AM)
the almera looks pretty nice car to drive/have.
but i have heard from friends that the maintenance and upkeep is relatively high.
it's about the same as owning a same year vios.
It's high to maintain at SC. Service is good. After the warranty ends then you do it outside workshop, it's really cheap. EO &ATF oil volume is about 3liters.
Jessieccy
post Jul 7 2019, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(markblurberry @ Jul 7 2019, 01:00 AM)
I don't see anything wrong with the almera, for its class, its one of the largest compare to T/H brand - although the look is abit off, but all Nissan cars need bodykit to make it presentable - from Sentra, to Sylphy its been like that since a long time. If performance is not a priority, its a reasonable car. For maintanence - am pretty sure any shop or under tree garage can do the job, don't think its that expensive if its workshop friendly
Totally agree, it looks nicer with the bodykit, and it gives good downforce at high speed. Yes it losses out on specs and tech. It's a reasonable car. It's not a quick car but it's a good car to cruise at 140kmph, quiet actually. If not 70-80kmph really saves a lot of fuel. 😆
Jessieccy
post Aug 22 2019, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(DS51 @ Aug 22 2019, 06:18 PM)
I sit on almera doing 120kmh already I feel the car floaty, imagine 180kmh. Majority car can reach 180kmh, but very few can maintain it with comfort.

Clearly that fella put his life in danger. Not only him, majority malaysian I see like that. Car already shaking still push. Can see chassis dancing, when I follow from behind.
I mean 180kmh is a bit too much. Yes 120 is a bit floaty... But if you can push the car after 140kmh its actually better to drive, more planted and more quiet than 120kmh

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0354sec    1.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 10:40 PM