Father in law call of wedding, up : her parents arrange the engagement

views

sweet_pez
post Dec 3 2018, 05:04 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(hardcoreangel @ Dec 3 2018, 02:25 PM)
The married things has been planned before I got diagnose bro. And to answer your question, I wanna get married because we are ready to become a family. Bear in mind, the planned has been agreed both family.

Why everyone here judge me like I'm the one that really wants to married? Tell u guys the truth, she's the one that asked me to meminang her. Don't get me wrong, later people said im pointing fingers.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to get married especially when its been pre-planned and had received blessing from both families. It's just different expectations coming from different people. There are people who don't understand your situation and take it as being desperate and clinging onto your ex for marriage. Just like how there are those who say marriage at, for example, age 20 is young, there will also be another opinion that says early marriages is healthier/ better for the parents. Always 2 sides to a coin so don't take things too personally of what is said here.
rose cindy
post Dec 5 2018, 12:45 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

hi there, hope everything goes well to you. enjoy your life, there will be someone can accept your flaws, put trust in God. Im glad you are getting better now ts. tc
soulz69
post Dec 5 2018, 04:16 PM

:: LoveHate ::
1,651 posts

stay strong bruh.
everything gonna be alright.
smile.gif
Balanced
post Dec 6 2018, 11:32 AM

On my way
688 posts

QUOTE(hardcoreangel @ Nov 26 2018, 04:19 PM)
I strongly feel she's the one. Just for your info, we've been together for 5 years now. She always diedie fight for me if something goes wrong. Last time her father found out I only had SPM and he bising to push me to study. So to prove him, i pursue my study now. next year will grad.

Now im sick, he used this point to stop our marriage. dont you guys think that the father actually dont like me at the first place ?
Not dont like u. He is thinking for his daughter.. i also will have doubts handing out my daughter to a guy with only spm. I have an educated background, hence i would feel more comfortable if my daughter's man are educated too. Its all about the person's personal experiences in life that made him make such n such decisions. But u convinced him by showing u are capable hence he let u proceed to the marriage arrangement. Same as this case, he is not convinced u will live long..sad to say.

Anyway, hang in there. You seemed like a good guy.
TShardcoreangel
post Dec 17 2018, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

3 weeks has passed since I met her father.

Today got news that they went back to kelantan to visit their grandma. but my guts didnt believe that so i ask my ex-fiance lil brother.

guess what, they already found my replacement and the engagement might happening at this hour.

feelssad.jpg
TShardcoreangel
post Dec 17 2018, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(Teddy Paddington Jr. @ Dec 17 2018, 05:34 PM)
Aw man sad.gif I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

On the other hand, why and how is your ex-gf readied to be engaged this quickly?
A normal person who had gone through a breakup from a long term relationship wouldn't make a rash decision to enter a new relationship (let alone marriage); perhaps she could be pressured by her family (to salvage whatever cost they've invested in the wedding ceremony)? Or she had her heart set with someone else since the beginning?
Hmm, i dont know your religion but in Islam, when we are in trouble/hard to make decision/confusing, we perform solat istikharah/tahajud to ask god to show us the way.

So what she said, she perform this prayer and what she feel right now is she have to follow the family decision and she use "follow the flow" terms.

and yes, she totally ignore me right now. not even 1 month has passed.
ViktorJ
post Dec 17 2018, 07:24 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

QUOTE(hardcoreangel @ Dec 17 2018, 05:42 PM)
Hmm, i dont know your religion but in Islam, when we are in trouble/hard to make decision/confusing, we perform solat istikharah/tahajud to ask god to show us the way.

So what she said, she perform this prayer and what she feel right now is she have to follow the family decision and she use "follow the flow" terms.

Sorry to hear about this.

The silver lining is that you did dodge a bullet. You would have married into a highly authoritative family.

Hoping for your continued recovery, both physically and emotionally.
Mr_47
post Dec 28 2018, 03:17 AM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,316 posts

QUOTE(hardcoreangel @ Dec 17 2018, 05:42 PM)

saving her own skin bro,

you be tough as you are, do joy whats left, you deserve better after this hard deep battle scars
ImUrDaddY
post Dec 28 2018, 02:01 PM

Casual
461 posts

yo bro hope u can control your emotion and don't get so work up.. health is still your number 1... like they say too stresss is not good for you especially remission patient like u .
I believe god has a plan for you and at this very moment is a test from god..
let go if it's not yours and embrace the changes for better time.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:03 PM