Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mob Justice: Appropriate or not?, (serious discussion)

views

99FoxDemon
post Nov 21 2018, 09:15 AM

23 posts

Kill one to warn another.

Even that pipul still not learn from it. Today all info just in finger tip. Wrong move wan become famous in funny way, with instant all your data in public already.
TSerald06
post Nov 21 2018, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(Rusty Nail @ Nov 21 2018, 09:03 AM)
Without mob justice, will those two apologize?
I don't think the woman did. She made a police report,yes, but she did not apologized for her actions.
gsrc
post Nov 21 2018, 09:16 AM

Casual
396 posts

Whatever he has done is wrong and plain rude, there is no excuse for him having side stories.

If he has some problem with his family, then he should handle it maturely instead of mocking a carlsberg girl.

Don't relate these as the same thing.
cracksys
post Nov 21 2018, 09:19 AM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,668 posts

Appropriate!

We will dig his info and perform our own version of internet bullying up until his grandchildren time!

/s
Rusty Nail
post Nov 21 2018, 09:19 AM

Why am I still here?
4,782 posts

QUOTE(erald06 @ Nov 21 2018, 09:15 AM)
I don't think the woman did. She made a police report,yes, but she did not apologized for her actions.
she didn't??

well, probably not enough mob justice
cracksys
post Nov 21 2018, 09:20 AM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,668 posts

QUOTE(8cr13mov @ Nov 21 2018, 09:15 AM)
what stupid is this
kesian lah dekat dia. budak UEC bukan reti english.
cracksys
post Nov 21 2018, 09:21 AM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,668 posts

QUOTE(Nachiino Etamay @ Nov 21 2018, 09:03 AM)
To me, mob justice as in beating up the guy physically is wrong

mob justice as in making sure he has no job, his family has no job, his kids knows that they have trash parents, making sure their work place knows they have trash employees, making sure their bank knows the people lost their job, making sure the guy goes to jail, making sure the guy goes into divorce, making sure the guy have to pay alimony for life, thats fine.

To me, any guy who dont treat a girl properly, deserves divorce, lose all their job, go to jail, pays alimony for life, loses ownership of kids, loses 75% of their assets. This is equality.
fuh, is this Poe Law in action?
kcchong2000
post Nov 21 2018, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

This is not mob justice, if mob, that guy is at the floor bleeding.

This post has been edited by kcchong2000: Nov 21 2018, 09:24 AM
TSerald06
post Nov 21 2018, 09:26 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(kcchong2000 @ Nov 21 2018, 09:23 AM)
This is not mob justice, if mob, that guy is at the floor bleeding.
Obviously this is not a physical mob justice. This is online which whatever you said is already equivalent for spreading his info online including where his daughter's school, etc.
Ichibanichi
post Nov 21 2018, 09:28 AM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(gsrc @ Nov 21 2018, 09:16 AM)
Whatever he has done is wrong and plain rude, there is no excuse for him having side stories.

If he has some problem with his family, then he should handle it maturely instead of mocking a carlsberg girl.

Don't relate these as the same thing.
This is the cruel world.
There is alot of things that what own doing doesn't mean it only affect ownself.
Already in ancient times, if you goes against the ruler, all the family and relative head goes down to land.
Even now no more in practise under democracy law, but it still happen in country like North Korea.
For norm ppl like us, you think loan shark will play fair game if you missout the loan payment? U play MIA, your next kin going to suffer with their wraith.
This edi guy play with fire and too bad the fire escalate to inferno. There is no fast way to fight inferno, we just have to let it burn until it die down.
cracksys
post Nov 21 2018, 09:32 AM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,668 posts

QUOTE(Ichibanichi @ Nov 21 2018, 09:28 AM)
This is the cruel world.
There is alot of things that what own doing doesn't mean it only affect ownself.
Already in ancient times, if you goes against the ruler, all the family and relative head goes down to land.
Even now no more in practise under democracy law, but it still happen in country like North Korea.
For norm ppl like us, you think loan shark will play fair game if you missout the loan payment? U play MIA, your next kin going to suffer with their wraith.
This edi guy play with fire and too bad the fire escalate to inferno. There is no fast way to fight inferno, we just have to let it burn until it die down.
fuh, non-sense melancholy.

accept that the world is cruel, cannot accept Malaysia's social contract.
kcchong2000
post Nov 21 2018, 09:32 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(erald06 @ Nov 21 2018, 09:26 AM)
Obviously this is not a physical mob justice. This is online which whatever you said is already equivalent for spreading his info online including where his daughter's school, etc.
That why post in facebook use lar dupe accounts.

And that guy also bodo bin bangang, sudah kahwin and ada anak, wanna pull this kind of stunt to garner likes. In this era, video viral is double edge sword.

Like you can't stop mob justice, this also can't be stop, the only way is never dwell into these stupidity stunt and think on your family and friends before do this stupid stuntss

For example Like a scenario,
1. if you accidentally terlanggar ayam, then kena pukul, that i do not agree
2. if you purposely langgar ayam, then kena pukul, i said pandan muka.

This Edi is case number 2.

This post has been edited by kcchong2000: Nov 21 2018, 09:33 AM
hteekay
post Nov 21 2018, 09:35 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

Wait? In this case, he was the one that viral'ed his own video that he himself took and uploaded. He brought this upon himself. Don't try to help him play the victim card.
SUSazhan82
post Nov 21 2018, 09:36 AM

Casual
316 posts

nah.. mob justice = only happen when its racial issue...

acbc
post Nov 21 2018, 09:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

For a country with easily butthurt people, it is a must because no choice. Cops won’t help u. Politicians won’t do either. Only the internet will help. Only downside is it might get ugly as too many people are sharing personal info online.

For god’s sake, stop listing personal info on social media! U only killing on self.
TSerald06

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(kcchong2000 @ Nov 21 2018, 09:32 AM)
That why post in facebook use lar dupe accounts.

And that guy also bodo bin bangang, sudah kahwin and ada anak, wanna pull this kind of stunt to garner likes. In this era, video viral is double edge sword.

Like you can't stop mob justice, this also can't be stop, the only way is never dwell into these stupidity stunt and think on your family and friends before do this stupid stuntss

For example Like a scenario,
1. if you accidentally terlanggar ayam, then kena pukul, that i do not agree
2. if you purposely langgar ayam, then kena pukul, i said pandan muka.

This Edi is case number 2.
He thought he will have supporters(or racist extremist) like him but he shot his own foot. Of course this is a classic case of being a dumb fuck without using any common sense. He memang patut kena burn but dragging down his family down is still abit too much.
MishimaZ

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(Nachiino Etamay @ Nov 21 2018, 09:03 AM)
To me, mob justice as in beating up the guy physically is wrong

mob justice as in making sure he has no job, his family has no job, his kids knows that they have trash parents, making sure their work place knows they have trash employees, making sure their bank knows the people lost their job, making sure the guy goes to jail, making sure the guy goes into divorce, making sure the guy have to pay alimony for life, thats fine.

To me, any guy who dont treat a girl properly, deserves divorce, lose all their job, go to jail, pays alimony for life, loses ownership of kids, loses 75% of their assets. This is equality.
I know right. Especially in this equal world mob justice is so much more justifiable towards men mistreating the ladies but on the other hand when the women treats men like total trash its super awesome because of girl power and they can do anything they like and want.

To me, any girl that don't treat any man properly, deserves to kick the men's balls and hop around to any desirable dude she's eyeing, get the highest promotion, stay in bungalows and 6 starz hotels, receive 100% alimony, palimony, & vaginamony, controls ownership of the kids and get 100% of the man's asset. Yes I agree, this is the best term of equality for the girls because without those its not even equal at all as women are the weaker sex.
dagnarus
post Nov 21 2018, 09:39 AM

Casual
319 posts

I don't agree but at the same time a good reminder to not go full retard in public, things will backfire spectacularly.

Remember it could happen to any one of us or our loved ones at a moment of weakness
ohman

Regular
1,178 posts

QUOTE(8cr13mov @ Nov 21 2018, 09:15 AM)
what stupid is this
Your 20cent brain cannot understand this, then shut up la bodo.
TSerald06

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(hteekay @ Nov 21 2018, 09:35 AM)
Wait? In this case, he was the one that viral'ed his own video that he himself took and uploaded. He brought this upon himself. Don't try to help him play the victim card.
Oh no, I ain't helping him playing the victim card. He deserves all the burn in the world for a being a dumb fuck. But to spread info about his family details is abit too far.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:56 PM