Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Botak & abang baju hitam dah buat, police report liao... News

views

SUSjudehow
post Nov 21 2018, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,118 posts

Got lawyer already ? Nice .. I even don't have lawyer to fight for me during my case ( hard times ) ...
SUSjudehow
post Nov 21 2018, 08:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,118 posts

Lawyer mmmm... I don't lawyer help me during my shit times that person walk freely
SUSandylyc
post Nov 21 2018, 08:56 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(lonely66 @ Nov 20 2018, 08:38 PM)
user posted image

the same lauyar  nod.gif  nod.gif
"
Where is BAR Council? His act is totally unprofessional and unethical.
jumpercable
post Nov 21 2018, 09:02 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(tupai @ Nov 21 2018, 06:44 AM)
Kek. Since when chinese businesses in Malaysia need a bumi partner? What tokok you. There's lots of Chinese Sdn. Bhd. Companies in Malaysia where the owners are 100% Chinese.
I was referring to the public listed. Not the small Sdn Bhd companies. Indonesian Chinese all go big with their business.

QUOTE(tupai @ Nov 21 2018, 06:44 AM)
A public listed company stop having a a single race identity once it become public listed. The owners are then are investors. Malaysia just make it compulsory for 30% of the investors to be bumi
If you refused to have bumis investors then don't public list. Stupid
That's the whole problem with Malaysia indeed. Still need the "bumi" and "non-bumi". Still want to divide the citizens. In Indonesia, to be public listed the company needs to be majority owned by Indonesian Citizen.

Can see the difference between bumi and citizen? It treats all citizens equally. It doesn't say what skin colour you are, as long as you are born and bred in Indonesia and hold Indonesian citizenship.

Other countries like US and UK practice that too. "American company" means the majority ownership must be US citizens. It didn't say "white skinned citizens" specifically.

Same goes for Indonesia. They don't specify what race because they don't classify their citizens by race.

And Bumi?

Please, Malaysia is known to give "Bumi" status to foreign Muslims who migrate here also. At least Indonesia straightaway distinguishes, citizen and non-citizen. Not divide own citizens.

"All my children are equal" rather than "my eldest child is anak emas".

No wonder the Singaporeans and Indonesian Chinese are laughing at us. Raped by our government so much till dunno how to differentiate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at Malaysia products-there is even "Produk buatan Bumiputra". Look at how the racism is spread. In Indonesia there is just no distinction on produk bumi or not, only "Produk Buatan Indonesia" or "Foreign product".

Look at UiTM and Housing Discount.

In Indonesia have? Don't have. University in Indonesia is open to all citizens. Restriction only on foreign students. Housing discount? Property there all same price for all citizens. Foreigner want to buy face many restriction.

Please lah, my Indon friends (Muslim and non-Muslim) always have a good laugh when they hear of UiTM protests. Only Malaysia divides its own citizens.

QUOTE(junsheng @ Nov 21 2018, 07:59 AM)
i wonder it is delusional or an indonesian keep hard selling ...
it is from identity riot 2016 escalate to 2017, till now but smaller case
I was there until 2016. There was no identity rob. Those that rob 1 race? Its not racism, just normal criminal taking advantage.

like most recent 1 ppl rob certain race during flood n beat them n rape sumore
Those are some troublemakers, I agree they exist but at least the government doesn't do it. And its not racism, its just some idiots.

if ppl heard u speak cinis they won't beat u on the street or back alley
In Malaysia you speak Cinis still got some racist Malay ask you go back China. Yes, not in Klang Valley, happened in small town in Johor.

In Indonesia, they know how to differentiate, you are PRC or local Cainis. PRC they very anti, local cainis they take care.

Local Indonesian Malay also will ask you teach them Chinese.

the mall bery secure also, i like how they check every local ppl & keep the tourist cinis safe
Why keep tourist cinis safe only? You mean only Cinis matters? Other race no matters? Sorry, Indon Cinis don't see like that. Indon Cinis don't think about tourist Cinis (except in tourist cities)

fyi if the 30% thing only applicable to public listed company
indonesia also practice it where the board must consist of local
CONSIST OF LOCAL.

What does local mean to you? You mean Indonesian Chinese is not local? Pleaselah, this is where Indonesia > Malaysia. Must consist of local means can be Indonesian Chinese too as long as Indonesian Citizen.

indonesia also practice it
So Indonesia also practice it? NO Indonesia does not practice racism. As long as Citizen.

Malaysia is must consist of bumi. Know the difference between bumi and local. And Bumi in Malaysia can even be foreigner. Yes, foreigner come to Malaysia then just because they are Muslim, they get Bumi.

Indonesia's law is similar to Malaysia but the difference is Indonesian law is foreigner vs local-Indonesian Citizen vs Foreign Citizen.

I find that more fair. That's how I lost my expat job there-they are more strict on it. But at least their law is foreign citizen vs their own citizen. Their own citizen regardless of race and religion.

So please don't putar halim here, go learn difference between BUMI and LOCAL.

Malaysia even abuse the bumi law by giving foreign muslims bumiputra status.

No wonder the Singaporeans and Indonesian Chinese are laughing at us. Raped by our government so much till dunno how to differentiate.
jumpercable
post Nov 21 2018, 09:03 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(judehow @ Nov 21 2018, 08:53 AM)
Lawyer mmmm... I don't lawyer help me during my shit times that person walk freely
QUOTE(andylyc @ Nov 21 2018, 08:56 AM)
"
Where is BAR Council? His act is totally unprofessional and unethical.
Seriously that Ed guy already apologized is one thing, but they must go after this lawyer.
SUSLampazhi
post Nov 21 2018, 09:06 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(judehow @ Nov 21 2018, 08:52 AM)
Got lawyer already ? Nice ..  I even don't have lawyer to fight for me during my case  ( hard times )  ...
U what case? Molest young boi boi?
clouds
post Nov 21 2018, 09:19 AM

Casual
318 posts

dap want a peaceful resolution?..pembohonglah
junsheng
post Nov 21 2018, 09:30 AM

---> pokemon ftw <---
1,253 posts

QUOTE(jumpercable @ Nov 21 2018, 09:02 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

yup in indon there is no difference between cinis vs prc vs other religion, every1 get the same beating treatment
bumi vs local is nothing compare 2 the indon gov takeover ur company

u can't really compare malaysia with indo
where almost every year also got anti other race & religion riot happening
if u say sg better i still can agree

don't know how is actually laughing at who, so hard sell

Haunted by the trauma of anti-Chinese rioting in 1998, a number of residents of Tanjungbalai, North Sumatra, have fled their homes following the recent ransacking and burning of viharas and pagodas in the port city.

A member of the Indonesian-Chinese community, Tony, alias Aci, said that those who had left were so traumatized by the incident, fearful that the 1998 anti-Chinese riots would be repeated, that they had decided to go abroad.

He said many of them had left for Malaysia and Singapore as both countries were close to Tanjungbalai.

“Many of them have still not returned from Malaysia and Singapore. They say they are still traumatized,”
user posted image

This post has been edited by junsheng: Nov 21 2018, 09:31 AM
FreedomSeeker
post Nov 21 2018, 09:36 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(Bingsokimchi @ Nov 20 2018, 08:41 PM)
Where’s the Malay NGO that claimed to fight for justice? Why so quiet?
When u see siakap keli no post this thing, u know even malay also not support him d.
jumpercable
post Nov 21 2018, 09:50 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(junsheng @ Nov 21 2018, 09:30 AM)
yup in indon there is no difference between cinis vs prc vs other religion, every1 get the same beating treatment

if u say sg better i still can agree

Haunted by the trauma of anti-Chinese rioting in 1998, a number of residents of Tanjungbalai, North Sumatra, have fled their homes following the recent ransacking and burning of viharas and pagodas in the port city.

A member of the Indonesian-Chinese community, Tony, alias Aci, said that those who had left were so traumatized by the incident, fearful that the 1998 anti-Chinese riots would be repeated, that they had decided to go abroad.

1998, dude. 20 years ago. The Chinese of 1998 would already have left. Tanjungbalai. North Sumatra.

The Chinese who are laughing at us are the ones who are still in Jakarta, who have risen up above the 1998.

And Tanjungbalai. North Sumatra. The Chinese who are laughing at us are the ones in Jakarta. Jakarta Chinese.

And yes, they prefer Singapore to Malaysia. Even SG Chinese is laughing at us on this.

1998 was the old Indonesia. After that they had the new Indonesia with change of president.

Malaysia? Malaysia was the old Malaysia up until 2018. Then again now new Malaysia still the same.

Hard sell? I lived in Jakarta from 2011 till 2016. What hard sell? That's what local Indonesians-Chinese and Indon non-Chinese tell me.

1998 is so long ago. Indons have moved forward.

Malaysia had longer ago-1969 and we still haven't moved on yet. We still have Bumi issues. And we still have cases where Bumis are being given to foreigners just because they're Muslims.

There is no anti race riot happening in Indonesia since 1998. Religion yes, but even their religion is stick to religion only, not cover race.

They are not like Malaysia confused, "Malay must be Muslim".

Malay there can be Christian also. Its allowed.

Can't really compare Malaysia with Indo? Its more or less the same.

Anti race riot? Malaysian Malay still dunno how to differentiate Malaysian Chinese and PRC Chinese, still can ask to "Balik Tongsan".

Indon never asked their local Chinese to "Balik Tongsan". They know the difference

Race =/= religion. Learn that. Enough of stupidity. Indon Cinis is Indon Cinis. Indon Javanese is Indon Javanese. Still Indon.

PRC is not a race. Its foreigner.

You yourself live in a racist country yet call a non-racist country racist. Sad.

Indon gov takeover ur company? Indon government already stop that, even if they do, they buy you out. And they don't discriminate between their citizens.

Malaysia government already "berat sebelah" to one race. That's bad enough.

Btw hard selling? You still haven't answer the main issue yet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_153_o...ion_of_Malaysia

Yes, Indonesia is like Singapore-they learnt from Singapore. Though Singapore has no riots because, "Negara Kecik Senang Diurus". If Indon was small like Singapore they would be way ahead of Malaysia too.

Oh and ask yourself-how about the Social Contract?

Indonesian government never forced their non-bumi citizens to accept any "Social contract" to become citizens. After the Dutch left all who remained got citizenship. Same as Singapore.

Whereas Malaya-when the British left the majority race refused to give citizenship to the Chinese. The British had to do a Reid Commission.

Indonesian pribumis never said this to their Chinese citizens:

"Congratulations to this brother, next time when the promoter asks are you racist? Just answer: Yes I am f**ing racist to accept your f**ing grandma as our citizen. Cool. Enough is enough," he posted.
So who's racist now? Pity you only see the bottom. Pity you never see that behind you, the one who is supposed to protect you is the one being racist. Yes, your government, your parent berat sebelah. And you are defending that.

Btw Indonesia never classified its citizens according to their race. They are taught that they are Indonesian first. Race classification is only in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.

Same as Thailand and Philippines. They are never classified according to their race. Being Chinese there, including Indonesia is just considered as "Chinese descent", not "Chinese race".

This post has been edited by jumpercable: Nov 21 2018, 12:02 PM
SUSGlockers
post Nov 21 2018, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(Emily Ratajkowski @ Nov 20 2018, 08:40 PM)
In the end melayu tak habis2 cakap social contract.

As A 4th gen chinese, I say that debt was paid already when my grandfather's generation helped defend Malaya from the japanese.

These retarded ingrates don't have the right to claim the cite the social contract. They seriously expect us to be slaves forever just because my great grandfather was granted citizenship.
How your grandfather defend Malaya when Japanese occupation? Story a bit

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:05 AM