Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Which rumahwip has the highest rental return?, Let’s discuss...

views

BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 25 2018, 05:49 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Volkswagen2 @ Nov 25 2018, 10:27 AM)
Even though there may be rules with some of these affordable homes in that renting within the moratorium period is not allowed, it is difficult to control owners from renting. Of course one may trace this activity from advertisements posted on the internet, magazines or newspapers though government intervention is another matter as brought up here. There is also the case of owners renting their unit without putting up any ads, such as recommendation through friends or other means. In this case, it is almost impossible to determine whether the person is the actual owner or is just a tenant. And lastly, most people staying in an apartment rarely cares whether the person is an actual owner or is renting the unit unless the person is creating problem or nuisance to others such as making loud noises at night etc. Even though an owner of the apartment has found out that his or her neighbour is renting and not the actual owner of an affordable home, chances are he will not care or make a complaint unless the neighbor is giving him problems which affect his everyday life.

There are rules and regulations such as no pets are allowed in these affordable apartments but I can tell you some people don't really follow. There are owners who still keep cats and dogs in the apartments. My daughter is staying in Pr1ma Alam Damai and she often hears the barking of a dog from the unit above her level.

I am not sure about the entry price of Rumahwip but i previously read it is around RM200k. In this case it may be more common for people to buy for investment instead of ownstay. For Pr1ma Alam Damai the entry sale price is not exactly low as the common units are selling between RM360k to 400k so there would not be many who will buy to rent out. Most who have bought are for the purpose of own stay. As the selling price is not exactly cheap, not many people have bought and there are still many units which are empty.
Its all about enforcement.

When we got our low cost apartments last time, the enforcement officers did knock on door and check the occupants....

Dun play play. If found out owners not living there, they will cancell yr right of getting low cost apartment....maybe not once but if repeat offenders.
Volkswagen2
post Nov 25 2018, 09:13 PM

Casual
439 posts

QUOTE(indramerlin @ Nov 25 2018, 03:29 PM)
Ayooo.. are u living in cave ? Rumawip can be rented la.. no restriction in S&P.. everyone know already..
I'd suggest that you re-read my post. I didn't mention that the regulations do not permit Rumahwip to be rented. I am referring to affordable homes which include PR1MA.

Also, you cannot expect everyone to know the restrictions with Rumahwip unless he/she takes interest in knowing the details. THat is the reason I did not specifically mention about Rumahwip having the moratorium period which disallows owners from renting or the unit. Your post shows your immaturity by posting something which isn't related to the content. Did you read the whole post, or at least the first paragraph of my post?
Volkswagen2
post Nov 25 2018, 09:18 PM

Casual
439 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 25 2018, 05:49 PM)
Its all about enforcement.

When we got our low cost apartments last time, the enforcement officers did knock on door and check the occupants....

Dun play play. If found out owners not living there, they will cancell yr right of getting low cost apartment....maybe not once but if repeat offenders.
Yes, that is true about enforcement. Which low cost apartment are you referring to? If the S&P is already signed and the home loan is already in service by the bank, how is the "right of getting low cost apartment" cancelled?
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 26 2018, 05:44 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Volkswagen2 @ Nov 25 2018, 09:18 PM)
Yes, that is true about enforcement. Which low cost apartment are you referring to? If the S&P is already signed and the home loan is already in service by the bank, how is the "right of getting low cost apartment" cancelled?
Tmn sentosa one....25k nia some years back. They gave owners the choice to buy when they redeveloped the land...bcos we dont have geran to the house.

During construction time, they will relocate us to rumah pajang. Even during that time they will do spot check....may sure you really stay at rumah pajamg.

But i think the recent affordable housing luanched by gov and state gov dont have the intention of enforcement.

Other ku na and some officers said cannot rent, but they didnt know that its not in spa.
AskarPerang
post Jun 9 2019, 11:56 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

This post has been edited by AskarPerang: Jun 9 2019, 11:57 PM
Siao_Lang
post Jun 10 2019, 10:00 AM

Casual
454 posts

Gov shud ban rental of rumawhip...

After all its for first time home buyer with not much money... to stay in prominent area..
trust4you
post Jun 10 2019, 10:10 AM

LIMPE UR WORST NITEMARE
3,312 posts

QUOTE(Siao_Lang @ Jun 10 2019, 10:00 AM)
Gov shud ban rental of rumawhip...

After all its for first time home buyer with not much money... to stay in prominent area..
U think wad, not everybody stay put at one place. Rumaeip us not low cost ppr flat, the price is higher
Siao_Lang
post Jun 10 2019, 10:34 AM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jun 10 2019, 10:10 AM)
U think wad, not everybody stay put at one place. Rumaeip us not low cost ppr flat, the price is higher
IF its rentable then it defeat the purpose of providing shelter for the poor.

Its open for speculation again..

It serves no purpose.. Or another gimmick for marketing to first time home buyer..
sai2
post Jun 10 2019, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

So far there is no new launch project follow this so call Residensi Wilayah 900sf size. I think this is the correct size for family.
Wish they can have more size variety like 2 room 650sf below 200k, cater for newly wed, single, old people.

This post has been edited by sai2: Jun 10 2019, 01:05 PM
trust4you
post Jun 10 2019, 03:57 PM

LIMPE UR WORST NITEMARE
3,312 posts

QUOTE(sai2 @ Jun 10 2019, 01:03 PM)
So far there is no new launch project follow this so call Residensi Wilayah 900sf size. I think this is the correct size for family.
Wish they can have more size variety like 2 room 650sf below 200k, cater for newly wed, single, old people.
can look for RSKU for the above prop that u mentioned
sai2
post Jun 10 2019, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

No wonder got so many unsold, the rumah selangorku website look like shit.
Check the house size also so difficult.

Bjorn1688
post Jun 10 2019, 04:45 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(Siao_Lang @ Jun 10 2019, 10:34 AM)
IF its rentable then it defeat the purpose of providing shelter for the poor.

Its open for speculation again..

It serves no purpose.. Or another gimmick for marketing to first time home buyer..
Circumstances in life does change every now and then.

People do need more space due to growing families, people move due to new jobs and sometimes new circumstances also mean an upgrade in quality of dwellings.

I do believe the speculation element to it has pretty much been taken care off with the 10 year ban on selling and even if you buy it off an auction it won't be easy to resell.

Renting part, wish there was some elements of control to it to prevent the influx of buy to let buyers misusing these types of affordable housing.

However it goes back to the flaw in the system, the policy for it is it should be built purely for rental only and term renewable every 5 years.

Personally I wish they won't build so many of these types of projects as they become a divisive element in communities. In addition to it being a breeding ground of all kinds of social ills. Rather they have a system in place where similar to the BR1M people who are eligible for it are given a housing subsidy or if it is a full subsidy or where the town council rents the premise from the landlord and the council then lets it out to the needy at a subsidised rental rate. Much like what happens in Britain today.
Siao_Lang
post Jun 10 2019, 04:49 PM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Jun 10 2019, 04:45 PM)
Circumstances in life does change every now and then.

People do need more space due to growing families, people move due to new jobs and sometimes new circumstances also mean an upgrade in quality of dwellings.

I do believe the speculation element to it has pretty much been taken care off with the 10 year ban on selling and even if you buy it off an auction it won't be easy to resell.

Renting part, wish there was some elements of control to it to prevent the influx of buy to let buyers misusing these types of affordable housing.

However it goes back to the flaw in the system, the policy for it is it should be built purely for rental only and term renewable every 5 years.

Personally I wish they won't build so many of these types of projects as they become a divisive element in communities. In addition to it being a breeding ground of all kinds of social ills.  Rather they have a system in place where similar to the BR1M people who are eligible for it are given a housing subsidy or if it is a full subsidy or where the town council rents the premise from the landlord and the council then lets it out to the needy at a subsidised rental rate. Much like what happens in Britain today.
Yes. Couldn't agree more..

heavensea
post Jun 10 2019, 04:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

300k need 30k dp
30k not 13k
Not, legal fees and misc belum kira.

More wip will be enter more lelong.
sai2
post Jun 10 2019, 08:25 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

300k rumawip usually lelong how much ?
Got any statistic, final price usually above or below 300k ?

heavensea
post Jun 10 2019, 08:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(sai2 @ Jun 10 2019, 08:25 PM)
This I dunno
If price retain the same why foreclosures?....
Must be dropped until meet taker price.

AskarPerang
post Jun 10 2019, 08:50 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(sai2 @ Jun 10 2019, 08:25 PM)
Starting price will be same as launching price: 300k or below (for those launch at below 300k).

Got 2 units from skyawani at the moment, active units.
user posted image

History, only 1 unit successful sold in lelong market. From Pandanmas 2. Sold at 305k: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=91864998
Possible this unit come with additional car park (2 car park). Coz 1st lelong price start at 315k but no bidder. (additional car park is 15k)
Then drop to 283.5k. Bid back up and sold at 305k.

Siao_Lang
post Jun 11 2019, 12:15 AM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 10 2019, 08:50 PM)
Starting price will be same as launching price: 300k or below (for those launch at below 300k).

Got 2 units from skyawani at the moment, active units.
user posted image

History, only 1 unit successful sold in lelong market. From Pandanmas 2. Sold at 305k: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=91864998
Possible this unit come with additional car park (2 car park). Coz 1st lelong price start at 315k but no bidder. (additional car park is 15k)
Then drop to 283.5k. Bid back up and sold at 305k.
Whoa..this one still undercon? How come lelong so fast

This post has been edited by Siao_Lang: Jun 11 2019, 12:15 AM
AskarPerang
post Jun 11 2019, 12:18 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Siao_Lang @ Jun 11 2019, 12:15 AM)
Whoa..this one still undercon? How come lelong so fast
SkyAwani 1 already completed.
SkyAwani 2 completing soon.
SkyAwani 3 maybe in 3-4 years time.
SkyAwani 4 only about to start launching soon.
sai2
post Jun 11 2019, 12:15 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

If lelong, will it show the house status like vacant or somebody still living inside ?

7 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:37 PM