Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need help building platform using wordpress, various function and would like advice

views

Lamanify
post Nov 19 2018, 09:14 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(mms_muaz @ Nov 17 2018, 07:54 PM)
Hello there?

Im student that have no background in programming but would like to venture into ecommerce. I have done my research in building an ecommerce but with a little twist.

I would to ask some guidance on LYN forumers to help if there is any youtube channels that is good to learn in programming specifically wordpress or built your own by using opensource?

On top of that, for anyone who have done in this field specifically ecommerce do u mind to share on the financial part and development process as well length of this business?

In layman terms, I would like to ask advice on wordpress vs opensource good, bad, time development and implication on long term as well as cost.

Best Regards  thumbup.gif
Hi,

I'm not familiar with OpenSource but I'll talk about Wordpress here.

I'm an engineering graduate without any background in programming too, yet I still manage to create beautiful Wordpress sites too.

It's not that difficult to learn how Wordpress works. Just need passion and little bit of patient on doing so.

I recommend on you starting with basic website first just to get your hands around the idea of building sites using Wordpress.

Depends on your timings, building an ecommerce website would definitely become handy after that. Geo Location functions would able to be benefited through themes and plugins supplied by the Wordpress developers. This kind of functions are easy to be develop as long as you have the strong basics of creating a website using Wordpress.

To venture through this business might not be as expensive as you thought, as if you have the budget of RM200+ you are entitle to build a website with free domain and high quality hosting.

Hope these will help.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:56 AM