views

NightHeart
post Nov 17 2018, 07:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

There's only 2 things that stop people from taking the 1st step;
1. Capital - no capital can't do anything
2. Fear - got the capital but scared of this, that & many other things

Capital, network, people, skills, knowledge & experience to start a business are best obtained during employment. That's why it's good or highly advisable to work for others several years first before venturing out on your own. If you fail in employment, very likely you'll fail in business too.
NightHeart
post Nov 22 2018, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Nov 22 2018, 11:45 AM)
my friend did fish rearing.....and then sell back the fish to the aquarium shops.....

he cursed...after realising how much that shop made by just reselling those fishes....
That's assuming if can sell la laugh.gif
Death rate is quite significant & the cost of keeping them alive until they're sold is something to consider too lol.

Most people who aren't in business line will always think many businesses sell at cut throat prices, not understanding the margin is there to cover a lot of costs laugh.gif
NightHeart
post Jan 10 2019, 04:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(SamxJS @ Jan 10 2019, 12:27 PM)
Hi everyone, my friend and I is planning to start a business but is not technology-based. The target market will be very niche and there's only few competitor in the market. But if to start this business we need a large amount of fund. Any advice how to get funding since a lot VC now only invest in tech-based company?
Friends, family & investors.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:19 AM