Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SATcargo, Car shipping throughout Malaysia

views

TSKhemakkhau
post Nov 14 2018, 07:18 PM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

Has anyone ever heard of SATcargo ? I'm buying a car from Langkawi and the owner suggested SATcargo for the shipping. According to him, it's a neutral third party commonly used by the west. I can even release the upfront money to that shipping company, wait for the car to arrive, inspect and if I'm happy with the condition, SATcargo will release the my money to the owner. Too good to be true right ? I keen to know what you guys think too.
Ekta1307 P
post Jun 24 2019, 10:13 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Khemakkhau @ Nov 14 2018, 07:18 PM)
Has anyone ever heard of SATcargo ? I'm buying a car from Langkawi and the owner suggested SATcargo for the shipping. According to him, it's a neutral third party commonly used by the west. I can even release the upfront money to that shipping company, wait for the car to arrive, inspect and if I'm happy with the condition, SATcargo will release the my money to the owner. Too good to be true right ? I keen to know what you guys think too.
hi Khemakkhau,

I also got interested in one car, where the owner says to pay to SatCargo and the car is in Langkawi. Its a huge amount so checking how legit all this is. Did you happen to buy the car? Do you know anything about this SatCargo? Please help. Thanks
salvationme
post Sep 15 2019, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

Any updates ? Currently I also hv the same question.
Name appears in the website, is different from the name of email . He claimed that will leave Malaysia so need cash urgently. Using SatCargo as a third party.
Car location is different from the website claimed.
Work offshore. And Identity given hv a Langkawi photo. But car located in other place. Just to clarify if any of you know it. Chinese name.
Nlee1993
post Sep 22 2019, 11:10 PM

0 posts

Hi guys,

I happen to be interested on buying a car also.

similar case above owner leaving malaysia and needs cash. works offshore. need to sell the car urgently in a much lower price than what the market is dealing for. prob is i need to pay 25k deposit to satcargo first which i find it very dodgy. Do you have more details about it?
Blackberries
post Sep 23 2019, 01:49 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

clearly its a scam. this sounds like a nigerian kinda scam to me. i wld suggest you guys to AVOID.

if its too good to be true, it probably is. don't let greed eat you up.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:56 AM