Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Warning: Don't buy from TMT Thundermatch

views

TSmanicus
post Nov 13 2018, 03:38 AM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

When Vive announced their availability here, I was pretty happy, as I'd been waiting for ages. So I clicked on their list of sellers, and the one on Lazada was listed as TMT Thundermatch.

I've used their shop in the past (years and years ago, brick and mortar), and it was ok so I went ahead and ordered. The product was supposed to arrive from 3-9 Nov. I waited until after the 9th but no luck, so I contacted Thundermatch. They did not reply, but CANCELLED my order. I checked their company history, and not only is their website down, but they have a 33% CANCELLATION RATE (initiated by seller) on Lazada. They also have a high rating, which means they are just taking on orders they can't fulfill and cancelling willy-nilly to preserve their rating. They wasted two weeks and I don't have what I ordered and paid for.

This is horrible business practice, and I noticed a couple of other people on their FB wondering about their product not arriving too. I advise anyone thinking of Thundermatch to be aware that if they feel they can't deliver, they'll just cancel your order so you can't leave a negative review. I'm boycotting them, obviously. Forgot to mention that the tracker showed it as processing, didn't even go to packing/shipping. Clearly they had no intention of delivering.

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move it if needed @ Mods.

ps. Long-time lurker here, just never felt a need to post until now. This is unacceptable.

This post has been edited by manicus: Nov 13 2018, 03:42 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0104sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:53 PM