Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

ninacriedpower
post Dec 2 2021, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(freyria83 @ Dec 2 2021, 11:27 AM)
Anyone purchased Elmina Green 5? Loan already approved but still havent sign the LO yet.. Having 2nd thought now.
just signed S&P yesterday. Currently leaving nearby so i'm familiar with this whole area i.e Denai Alam, Elmina, Saujana, Subang Bestari, Kampung Subang. Many options to go to KL/PJ (north via Guthrie to NKVE, south Guthrie to NKVE/Federal/Glenmarie, or via Kota Damansara NKVE)

Trains you can choose Kwasa, Glenmarie or the upcoming LRT near the stadium. Have to drive of course, but that's the way it is when you're living outside of city centre. People used to drive from Shah Alam to Kelana Jaya just to take LRT going to work. Now, more options.

My current house is very near to DASH (like 500m to the DASH ramp), there's even feeder bus stopping right in front of my taman, but now traffic is very bad due to DASH construction. I just like the whole Elmina environment. Working from will now be somewhat permanent for me, so not much of an issue. Those who really want DASH, why not just buy my current house lol.
ninacriedpower
post Jan 17 2022, 10:27 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

Bought EG5. Might be biased lol. You might want to pose the same question in BSC thread, see their responses.

TNB rentice is quite a distance from EG5 and EG4 as they are smack in the middle of the entire Elmina Green site. Even if it's near, won't pose a problem, Malaysians always have this stigma, all from hearsay only. But because of that stigma, if the house is too close to rentice, resale price might be affected.

When Elmina Green was launched, I too thought that it was too far away, next to Saujana Utama. But when Persiaran Shorea opened, it's not that far anymore around 5 mins drive. If you look at the masterplan, more inner roads will be opened. The existing road is like paling jauh la. Once more houses come up, new roads will open. It is near to the future Elmina city centre also, they are already building the lakeside mall.

Saw BSC, houses look really nice. Their clubhouse also is very nice. For grocery shopping Kip Mall is very near too

But ultimately i think Elmina has a better masterplan, much larger in scale.

Location wise, Elmina Green is next to Saujana Utama (nothing high end but it is a matured township, daily grocery stuff sorted, clinics, vet, pharmacy, pet shop,cheap food plenty), close to Eco Grandeur (more high end than Saujana. If the connecting road between Eco Grandeur and Elmina goes through, it will be a short drive to Starbucks and Jaya Grocer). There is Central Mart in Saujana Utama, but i think Kip Mall is much better.

Non-halal food i dont think you can find in Saujana Utama, or even within City of Elmina itself currently. Best bet is to go to Eco Grandeur, , Subang Bestari, Subang Perdana (20 mins drive). I don't know about BSC though.

Connectivity,
a) towards Sungai Buloh - Sri Damansara - Kepong - The Curve - about the same distance using Jalan Kuala Selangor

b) towards Shah Alam, Setia Alam, KLIA - Elmina faster. However, now you can go the Setia City mall via Alam Budiman, i think BSC and Elmina Green pretty much same distance.

c) towards Kota Damansara - Elmina is much faster, can use Guthrie, DASH or trunk road i.e jalan Sungai Buloh (if Persiaran Atmosfera and Kwasa Damansara road is linked it will be much faster) Went inside Kwasa that day they already have inner road with signboard leading to Subang Bestari, just that they havent completed that road...

d) towards KL - BSC can use Guthrie to NKVE (north route). Elmina Green can use this route or NKVE southern route via Bukit Jelutong. In terms of distance not much difference. But traffic changes with time of the day, more options is always better.

e) MRT/LRT - Elmina is nearer but still quite a drive to the stations. MRT in Kwasa . Upcoming LRT in Shah Alam and Glenmarie.

You must know also there are a few Rumah Selangorku (RSKU) projects in Elmina Green. Contrary to Lowyat belief RSKU are not PPR housing, With maximum household income is RM10k. Buyers are mostly young professionals. Nowadays all developers need to have affordable housing in their new project. Some developers hide their RSKU at the farthest end. I think Sime Darby is quite nice to have their RSKU projects in more central location near the public parks. Good quality of life should be accessible to all not just the rich.

QUOTE(wcs792000 @ Jan 17 2022, 12:34 AM)
Hi, 1st time house buyer here. I am thinking of getting a unit in Elmina Green 5. Appreciate your kind advice on the following :
1) When I visit the site, I noticed that it's located pretty near to the TNB rentice. Anyone has the same concern? Not sure what would be the effect like.
2)  Can current EG5 owners share your thoughts on choosing the property in EG5?

Debating between getting a unit in EG5 or BSC.. Searching for a suitable property is really tiring.

Thanks in advance.
ninacriedpower
post Feb 14 2022, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Feb 14 2022, 02:37 PM)
Nope. EV series is finished. Have to wait for Elmina Peak or Ridge series if aiming to be near EV. But don't  know yet when SDP will launch them. Now only Elmina Green and Elmina Grove are on sale. Not sure if they will finish developing these precints first before opening others. If anyone  has info what is in the pipeline would be good.
Based on sales agent, next precinct would be Elmina Hills (in between Elmina Green and Elmina City Centre). In this thread i think somebody shared the masterplan here, showing semi-Ds for these plots. These would likely be launched at above 1mil. Agent also don't know if they will finish Elmina Green first before starting the new precinct. I think they won't, we already saw Sime developing the Garden, Valley, Green and Grove precincts concurrently.

Peak and Ridge will be the last and most expensive. Agent said for Elmina Peak, they will sell bungalow lots for buyers to build own house.
ninacriedpower
post Feb 14 2022, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Feb 14 2022, 03:02 PM)
The best plot for me I think is Elmina Ridge, just at the boundary  of forest reserve, now can see mist around the E Ridge  area from EV. Must be cool there. Not going to be cheap for sure.
Yup I think Ridge is the best too. Next to forest, near highway and commercials. Maybe in 5 years?
ninacriedpower
post Feb 14 2022, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(Nivan @ Feb 14 2022, 03:00 PM)
Green will be surrounded by RSKU. EV5 will be the last phase then.

But again why E Garden houses look like very dated?
Not all la, so many different design in Elmina Gardens. some phases like Clusia and Tiana still looks very good. Ariza does look dated, that's the 1st ever Elmina phase though.
Valley and Green, all the houses look the same lol.
ninacriedpower
post Mar 2 2022, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(zack.gap @ Mar 2 2022, 11:44 AM)
Actually I’m quite curious about this statement. Both Elmina and Jardin take about an hour to reach city centre (assume no traffic). Why would one be better than the other ?
Probably because coalfields has easier access to Latar which can take you to KL via NKVE or via Templer Park
But going to other places like Shah Alam, Damansara, PJ, Elmina is faster.
ninacriedpower
post Mar 9 2022, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Mar 8 2022, 12:15 PM)
hi all, yesterday were any roads from KL/PJ to Elmina flooded? i read Sg Buloh, Kg Melayu was flooded.
This is near the hospital and MRT station. At the pasar malam site. No where near Elmina
ninacriedpower
post Mar 9 2022, 09:47 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

Does anybody which tenants are coming in to the Lakeside Mall?
I do hope they open Decathlon in Elmina, perfect fit of the lifestyle of this place
ninacriedpower
post Mar 9 2022, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Mar 9 2022, 09:53 AM)
Did you see any construction in progress at the mall?
They're building the , groundworks, roads and the urban park lake right now. I drive by there everyday
ninacriedpower
post Mar 16 2022, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(ha_ha_ha @ Mar 15 2022, 07:35 PM)
Yes different concept if you compare Ilham with Jardin..strata vs individual title. Jardin similar with EG series..both individual title. Location wise, both just being seperated about 5km apart which is about less than 10 minutes drive. Jardin offered value for money property..and IMO SDP property are overpriced due to branding and social proof.

The nearest stratified property around that area similar to Ilham is Eco Grandeur.
5km apart if you take ruler and measure a straight line between the 2 places...
ninacriedpower
post Mar 17 2022, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(ha_ha_ha @ Mar 16 2022, 09:41 PM)
From outer most Elmina Green series to new BSC main entrance in front of Kipmall is just 5km. Wow you get 5km by measuring it using a ruler..very impressive.

can measure straight line distance using google map.
But you're right the distance from EG1 lake to Kip Mall is around 5km. I hate that T junction traffic light from Jalan Kuala Selangor to Jalan Paip
ninacriedpower
post Mar 18 2022, 02:09 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(nailin @ Mar 17 2022, 09:22 PM)
CADANGAN PEMBANGUNAN PERUMAHAN DIBAWAH SKIM KOMUNITI BERPAGAR DAN BERKAWALAN (GATED & GUARDED) DIBAWAH AKTA PENGURUSAN STRATA 2013 (AKTA 757) & PERATURAN YANG MENGANDUNGI : - FASA 1 (185 UNIT ) A) 89 UNIT RUMAH TERES 3 TINGKAT (23' X 75') JENIS A B) 71 UNIT RUMAH TERES 3 TINGKAT (23' X 75') JENIS B C) 25 UNIT RUMAH TERES 2 TINGKAT BESERTA 1 ARAS SEPARAH BAWAH TANAH (23' X 75') JENIS C D) 1 UNIT RUMAH KELAB 1 TINGKAT YANG MENGANDUNGI PEJABAT PENGURUSAN, SURAU LELAKI DAN WANITA, SETOR, DEWAN SERBAGUNA, GIMNASIUM, TANDAS DAN KOLAM RENANG E) 1 UNIT PONDOK PENGAWAL BESERTA GERBANG F) 2 UNIT PENCAWANG ELEKTRIK G) 1 UNIT SETOR BESERTA TANDAS FASA 2 ( 175UNIT) A) 70 UNIT RUMAH TERES TERES 3 TINGKAT (23' X 75') JENIIS A B) 87 UNIT RUMAH TERES 3 TINGKAT (23' X 75') JENIS B C) 18 UNIT RUMAH TERES 2 TINGKAT DENGAN 1 ARAS SEPARA BAWAH TANAH (23' X 75') JENIS C D) 1 UNIT PENCAWANG ELEKTRIK DI ATAS NO.4 PT 52004, JALAN SHOREA U15/36 (ELMINA WEST), MUKIM SUNGAI BULOH, DAERAH PETALING, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN UNTUK TETUAN EASTERN & ORIENTAL EXPRESS SDN BHD
Wow didnt think E&O would start this soon. I thought they would want to wait at least for the commercials to be up first.
E&O have the best plots in Elmina. Right next to forest reserve and very near to the city center
ninacriedpower
post Mar 18 2022, 02:10 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(utellme_6376 @ Mar 18 2022, 02:04 PM)
For Temu, look like almost 85% completed but some of jiran said vp next year only.
What, next year is too long right
ninacriedpower
post Mar 28 2022, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Mar 28 2022, 12:34 PM)
BTW anyone know or heard when the clubhouse is gonna be built?
The clubhouse plot is still empty, no sign of construction. I think they will time it together with completion of Ilham residence 2
ninacriedpower
post Mar 29 2022, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(ha_ha_ha @ Mar 29 2022, 08:41 AM)
Yaaa...reading negative comments should be one of the reason why you should reconsider. But from what you wrote/asked, it seems like you haven't been there at all. Am I right? You don't even know which main highway is connected to the township bro. That should be the main reason not to buy. Nowadays potential buyers don't even have sufficient info before committing to buy hundred thousands or millions price tag property  rclxub.gif Maybe this what the so called "impulse buy".

Luckily you haven't commit anything yet and actually how do you know about Elmina and even had a thought/plan to buy it? i.e. thru agent, friends, IG, FB, etc? Best is to go there first and scout the place and get the info yourself rather than thru other people or any media social hype...not just Elmina but other places as well.
Amazing how people can buy property without going to the actual site...
Like buying clothes online
ninacriedpower
post Apr 5 2022, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

They're launching Elmina Green six already
22x80
ninacriedpower
post Apr 5 2022, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(unequalteck @ Apr 5 2022, 12:36 PM)
user posted image

saw this either. but now go back to sime darby fb page cant find
Until the official launch seems like it wont appear on their main page.
Same like Ilham 2
ninacriedpower
post Apr 7 2022, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Apr 5 2022, 01:24 PM)
Anyone knows the selling prices?
Expected launch end May 2022
Expected completion Q4 2024
Built up 2170sqft - 2550sqft
Selling price from RM970,888 (i assume before rebate etc). Similiar to EG5

Note:
Info from sales staff
ninacriedpower
post Apr 7 2022, 02:41 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Apr 7 2022, 12:46 PM)
Thanks. Was EG5 rebate under the HOC campaign? or irrespective of campaign, Dev standard rebate? Wonder if they still absorb stamp duty and legal fees. I understand other developers have reduced rebates for sales after the HOC period expired and no longer absorbing stamp duty... :confused:
I think rebate is not under HOC, only stamp duty exemption.
ninacriedpower
post Apr 7 2022, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Apr 7 2022, 05:23 PM)
Hi guys and gals, can anyone share with me the best loan offer you got in terms of margin, tenure and interest rate for Ilham 2? Am currently applying for loan now. So far 2 banks called me and give different treatments...
For me, Hong Long was fastest and gave the best best tenure, margin and rate. I switched unit, Hong Leong gave approval for 1st unit, then when i changed unit the approval for the 2nd unit also came before other banks came back with their 1st offer.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2022 - 08:49 PM