Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

Stigonboard
post Dec 21 2021, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(nanamiwashio @ Nov 29 2021, 05:01 PM)
It is abit of stretch if u ask me.

1. The location. Subang is adjacent to PJ and along the line to KL.
This is the main factor why it is easier to boom. Im not saying "everyone needs KLCC"...The point is KL will be always become spine of the klang valley hence the KL checkpoint

2. Entry point are diff. This is not elmina issue. This is back to the salary vs affordability.  Subang rises are proportionate with the growth of the places from 70s to atleast for the past 20 years.
Elmina..entry point already upper m40 already. Sure there will be selangorku projects here and there but i think u got what i mean

3. SD brand for elmina. Needs more brand and surely SD wont develop the rest. More time needed.
Kota kemuning despite being "matured area" i dont think people will equates is as subang. Diff segment and apple to compare but the growth still need atleast 15-20 more years maybe?  I dont know. A simple threshold is rail line.

With the demand of rail line outsides of KL is now increasing ...whichever the govt of the day later will have to push ideas of rail line outside of Klang Valley.

Subang was blessed with KTM line at the very early days and now with additional LRT lines after around 2010ish...
Subang booming not coz of KL but they built with self sustainance in mind

They build their own business district and corporate HQ, built big mall and industrial park that they able to boom and sustain

Newer example is Setia Alam

Elmina issues is that they are built by leeching into Shah Alam infra and economy with narrow highway artery connected to it and thus the reason why I feel it will not grow much
Stigonboard
post Dec 22 2021, 11:03 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(qwerty223 @ Dec 21 2021, 10:34 PM)
Subang boomed initiated by 3rd gen pj mid class and then those kampung boys & girls fresh grad that cannot afford SS address houses. Thats why subang was also following that SS street naming scheme. And before Federal expanded, this is the furthest one can think of to travel daily. But rail connection has no impact to it, let alone those that came after it. KV will be car centric for another 30 years.
Subang business came way after township was established. In the beginning was a housing area in mind and the shops are only food court and car workshop for the first decade. The commercial tenant only came in late 80s together with the colleges and SJMC.

Setia alam is the subang for klang, taking over the role from bukit tinggi by branding it with quality WTC never can achieve. The industrial park repeats the USJ model. For Elmina it has nothing other than being freehold landed when competing with KD projects. But the way SD likes to stuff as much houses as it can makes it a quiet place to live. Which is not a bad thing for home owner. Not sure why people die die want it to be as busy as possible.
Ppl dont want it to be “busy” only but more of self sustaining so that they not become “island development” that connected by highways

Ideally they dont need to go out from the township itself for work and leisure
Stigonboard
post Feb 6 2022, 05:44 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Jan 19 2022, 11:04 AM)
I am also thinking about purchasing one in Ilham 2, more for retirement away from the city. I also went to BSC Jardin showhouse and its nice but location a bit more isolated for me. I work in KL city center. Once my wife retires i can go to work late so i don't mind coming over to Elmina. Now i stay in a PJ condo. I prefer strata title as the owners have more control over the common areas. My condo area actually installed RFID and electric fencing by the MC and in future, Ilham 2 can also install electric fencing and CCTVs. Like you, i want a freehold property. I want to leave something behind for my grandchildren. Leasehold is less secure. Hence the choices are BSC and Elmina.... I also considered down south... Serenia city...but prefer North and Klang Valley address.... if buy Gamuda Gardens - Rawang address, BSC is Sg.Buloh Address (which is ok), ECO majestic is semenyih. My main concern now is the access to DASH... need to take a few drives to have a look before final decision.
You work in KL but decided to live in Elmina cos “its near”

Mind you Eco Majestic is nearer to KL if you commuting everyday

Address snoberry is funny for me as last time “Sg Buloh” just few years back is backwarwr also and I think it just matter of time Rawang and Semenyih will also considered good address
Stigonboard
post May 16 2022, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(ninacriedpower @ May 16 2022, 11:31 AM)
Yeah i don’t understand why they can’t just build the connecting road from Persiaran Atmostefera to Kwasa. Even though Kwasa still has no property there, MRT has been there for ages already.

This would give Elmina a direct road access to MRT. Literally a straight road from Elmina Gardens
Why kwasa want to allow elmina buyers easy access to their main selling point which is the mrt? The mrt is their crown jewel to attract ppl to buy kwasa projects

Its a commercial decision … same like how Eco Wold try their best to block SP Setia residents using their highway exit

Or how SP Setia trying to block UEM Serene Heights from accessing their ukm bangi link initially
Stigonboard
post May 16 2022, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ May 16 2022, 12:21 PM)
The persiararan atmosfera connecting to Kwasa is in the MBSA plan already, that's  why on the Kwasa side, the name is still Persiaran Atmosfera that connects to Persiaran Jati Kota Damansara. But I think MBSA just doesn't  want to forkout any money  and wait for the developer of that area to buils the road. Like that die la when will it be.

This connecting road benefits Kwasa for easy access to Guthrie and Elmina for MRT and access  to Kota Damansara. Will take a some traffic load from Jln Sg Buloh too.

Two things that can greatly  improve the road here is this connecting road and also making Persiaran Cekerawala to 4 lanes all the way.
Kwasa dont want to build thats why it just a pipe dream. Cant blame them as it only benefit Sime Darby and their residents

Stigonboard
post May 17 2022, 05:13 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(shinigamidesu @ May 16 2022, 09:58 PM)
Latest information as below. Wait and see for the time being  sweat.gif

Mesyuarat Pertama Penggal Ketiga Dewan Negeri Selangor Tahun 2020
16 Mac 2020 - 17 Mac 2020

45) JALAN ALTERNATIF MENGHUBUNGKAN KAMPUNG BARU SUNGAI BULOH DAN SEKSYEN U5
Tahun: 2020

Sesi: 1

Isu: Infrastruktur & Kemudahan Awam

Adun: Y.B. Tuan Shatiri Bin Mansor

Kategori: Bertulis

Sub Soalan
Bilakah jalan tersebut akan dibina memandangkan keperluan laluan lalulintas sangat mendesak oleh penduduk sekitar?

Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA)

Merujuk kepada Rancangan Tempatan MBSA (Pengubahan 3) 2020 yang telah diwartakan pada 16 Februari 2020 melalui no. warta 645, pembangunan di kawasan seksyen U5 telah mempunyai rangkaian jalan yang boleh dihubung melalui Jalan Sungai Buloh, Lebuhraya Koridor Guthrie dan Lebuhraya yang dalam pembinaan iaitu Lebuhraya Damansara Shah Alam (DASH). Manakala kawasan Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh adalah melalui Jalan Sungai Buloh sahaja.

Walau bagaimanapun terdapat rangkaian jalan alternatif iaitu Persiaran Atmosfera yang dihubungkan dari Lebuhraya Koridor Guthrie sehingga ke Jalan Sungai Buloh melalui pembangunan Elmina (Seksyen U16), Subang Bestari (Seksyen U5), Subang Delima (Seksyen U4) dan Kwasa Damansara (Seksyen U4) sekiranya siap sepenuhnya kelak akan dijadikan sebagai laluan alternatif yang baru. Jangkaan Persiaran Atmosfera ini siap sepenuhnya adalah bergantung kepada pembangunan di kawasan baru iaitu Kwasa Damansara dan Subang Delima.
It just reaffirm my previous post.

It only will start once kwasa development in full swing

If they built it now it only benefit sime darby and elmina purchasers

Which understandable as kwasa is trying to attract the same buyer as sime darby

Stigonboard
post May 17 2022, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ May 17 2022, 10:05 AM)
It is just a matter of time. Once construction at kwasa site has started, they will have to build the infrastructure including the roads. Of course now they wont. No cash flow. They will have to start selling before they build the infra.... unlike SDP who builds all the infra first before selling (such deep pockets). Once upon a time, i was hoping they would build 2 storey terrace homes at kwasa but from what i know, its all gonna be highrise and it will be quite dense. The next best location in the surrounding areas is actually elmina. The elmina development looks very promising with SDP continually increasing the prices of each new phase. EG6 prices are quite expensive given the location farther in.
Of coz they wont build it now

Like i said in my previous post - it will only beneficial to sime darby and elmina buyers

Why on earth epf want to foot the bills when they dont even yet start the kwasa project

Stigonboard
post Jun 23 2022, 09:00 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Jun 22 2022, 04:56 PM)
local chain? what is the supermarket name

MBSA/OSC/S/SEK.U16/0070/2022 ID : MBSA-KM20220518-007, MBSA-PB20220523-001, MBSA-KT20220519-002, MBSA-JP20220513-002, MBSA-LJ20220602-001 : PERMOHONAN KEBENARAN MERANCANG PENDIRIAN BANGUNAN BAGI CADANGAN MEMBINA SEBUAH BANGUNAN PASARAYA DENGAN PERKHIDMATAN MAKANAN 2 TINGKAT BERSERTA 1 ARAS MEZZANIN, DI ATAS NO. 2 (PT 51665), JALAN ESERINA AB U16/AB, SEKSYEN U16, 40160 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN TETUAN WAN LEE HENG CASH & CARRY SDN. BHD. oleh WAN LEE HENG CASH & CARRY SDN. BHD. di Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam
Wan Lee Heng Cash & Carry

They famous in Kepong with their wholesale style business
Stigonboard
post Aug 8 2022, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Mama Anas @ Aug 7 2022, 11:13 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

Leaking issue in EV5

user posted image
To be fair Kitacon is the least problematic ones hence why Sime Darby, SP Setia and UEM Sunrise regularly using them - i can name 20 contractors that far worst

Stigonboard
post Aug 10 2022, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 8 2022, 08:39 PM)
SP and UEM using Kitacon as well?

Let’s wait for VP for EG 3,4&5 and see if the problems continue.
Yep they are main customer of Kitacon

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2022 - 09:38 PM