8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

Ogosh
post Dec 3 2020, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Hi. Wanna ask your guys opinion if Hevea is going to suffer the flight noise like Reesia. Was interested in Reesia before but could not justify my money for the flight noise after site visit. Seems the Hevea site is a bit to the East.
Ogosh
post Dec 3 2020, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(kinseong @ Dec 3 2020, 03:08 PM)
Hi, basically the whole EG will hear the flight noise, be it more East or West or whatever direction, EG is not a super big piece of land, u can refer to the master plan or google map.
Ya. Was hoping for Hevea to not suffer the noise but a wishful thinking I guess. Hope they will launch semi-d on EV side soon. Subsale too much upfront cost. Thanks ya.
Ogosh
post Dec 3 2020, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(kinseong @ Dec 3 2020, 03:35 PM)
Glad to share. I have an unit there and I don't really bother the noise, at night, flight is less, and usually ppl will close the windows and turn on aircond, once windows are closed, you will hardly hear the noise outside.

I'm not sure about EV, seldom go there, but EV also not very far from E.Gardens, I know flight pass by Guthrie highway, so I would think it is about the same. E.Green is quite far away, so it might better? (cannot use EG as I almost forgot there are two EG in Elmina).
Thanks for your sharing. I have a unit at EV but rented out. Thinking to upgrade before moving to Elmina. In EV the noise not that much as quite far especially EV3/4/5 side. Yup, was thinking that it should be Ok if close all the doors and windows. In the end it is a personal tolerance and choice. Like me, I am fine with it as I grew up in this area, used to have big jets above me every 10 minutes when Subang was an international airport. But it is a different story for my wife. 😅
Ogosh
post Dec 4 2020, 07:04 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(house_hunter @ Dec 3 2020, 09:56 PM)
Yes agree it is up to individual tolerance regarding airplane noise.
I was shopping for a semi D recently and was looking at Reesia at Elmina.
The airplane noise and the lack of commercials are some of the factors I dont like about Elmina.

Good luck shopping for your semi D.
Below are my feedback from my comparison that I have posted in other forum/threads.
I have been shopping around and looking at semi Ds these past few weeks.

Eco Ardence semi D - It's true . It does not have the dry kitchen, wet kitchen separation. . Also, the house EA semi D floor plan is not as nice as open as Cheria or Dalia. I was looking at EA Dremien semi D. In Dremien, there is a big wall separating the all in one kitchen with the dining/living. It will be a big cost to hack that load bearing wall. EA Dremien is only 34 ft X 80 ft and build up is smaller 2680 Sqft and the price is $300k-$400k more expensive than Cheria B. Also, I found out that there is an allocated cemetery land very near to EA.

Alam Impian semi D - Too close to the Klang River for my liking e.g. future flooding etc

Elmina's Reesia semi D - The floor plan is similar to Cheria Type B and Dalia but you are right....it cost $300k -$400k more than Cheria.
Reesia is the most expensive home at the moment surrounded by cheaper DSL houses. vs Canal city which have a lot of expensive semi Ds.
I dont want to own the most expensive house in the neighbourhood/township.

Both Elmina and Canal city are new townships.
The commercial shop lots activities in Elmina are 'dead' and very quiet at this moment.
When I drive around Canal city during the weekend, I can see many non halal restaurants sprouting out and in general it is more vibrants at Canal city compared to Elmina.
No Chinese school within Elmina at the moment. There is a new Chinese school under construction at TA with first intake in 2021.
No international school within Elmina. There are at least two international school that are up and running at Canal city.
After doing all my research, I think I am more leaning toward buying a semi D at Canal city.

That is a nice comparison! You sure did your work before putting your money down. However, I have a soft spot on this area, so that's why looking to settle down around here. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Ogosh
post Dec 17 2020, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

I already enquired the SA about Hevea for Type A2 (they have the layout on the website). The starting price is 1.87++ mil. After all the rebates and bumi discount will be about 1.48++ mil. Kind of similar pricing like Reesia. Type A2 built-up is smaller, but the10 ft more land compensates for it I guess.
Ogosh
post Dec 18 2020, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Dec 18 2020, 10:19 AM)
1.84mil ---> 1.48mil after rebate/discount. That is like 20% or more discount...you sure or not?  hmm.gif

With that starting price can get a bungalow + larger built up and larger land area nearby... sweat.gif
Sure. Last time I let the SA calculate for Reesia also the final price like that. Got 10% rebate + 7% bumi discount. They might throw some extra discount too.. so close to 20% in the end.
Ogosh
post Dec 18 2020, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Dec 18 2020, 09:00 PM)
SDP usually will only offer 7% bumi + 10% rebate + 6 months installment (around RM8k per month for RM1.8mill selling price). Try calculate yourself...won't go below RM1.5mil.

But in the end all of the rebates/cashback wouldn't help much in terms of monthly installment amount as it will be calculated based on max 90% loan margin from the selling price. In SPA also usually will follow the selling price. FYI, actually the developers have included all of the rebate, discount, cashback, etc in their selling price 🤣.
Yup. Kinda jacking up the price and give discount/rebates. Will not help on monthly installment but will help a bit on initial cost. Btw, more interested on the updated master plan on Hevea broucher than Hevea itself 😅

Ogosh
post Dec 20 2020, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Dec 19 2020, 08:10 AM)
Yup the HOC, cashback, etc kinda helpful initially by reducing related advance payment i.e. waiving the MOT stamp duty, downpayment and give some cashback before moving into the new house. Whats the new updates on their masterplan?

Just came back from Hevea launching. SDP are offering 7% bumi, 10% rebate, 9 months installment rebate (plus another 3 months if booked by Jan 2021). But if you take the 9 months installment rebate, buyer need to pay for full MOT if i'm not mistaken. If just take 3 months installment rebate, buyer only pay the MOT for the balance after 1mil...😑
They have updated the sizes for upcoming launches for Elmina Green, Elmina Hill and also they have divided th plots of lands in Elmina Ridge. Elmina Peak too is residential type. Seems like more and more residentials are coming, so no rush for me I guess.

user posted image

Ogosh
post Dec 21 2020, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(utellme @ Dec 21 2020, 02:50 PM)
5-6 years later.  Bungalow in Bdr seri Coalfields also not so cheap anymore. Just add in 6 years with 5% inflation rate the future price will be closed to 2.4 mil but that provided the land property market still in demand.
Might be true but the higher priced units will have lower rate of increment as most people will have this mental barrier and transaction is less. I am comparing the semi-d and bungalow in Denai Alam like Willow Park, Ficus Peak and Astelia.. they do appreciate but not that much. With the current situation, might be slower. But yes, I don't have a crystal ball, just a view only.

Looking at the master plan, most probably SD will put their most luxury units in Elmina Peak and Ridge as it is the most premium location in the township close to the forest reserve. So, after 10 years time when they launch these precincts, the price of the units above 2 mil might be true at these locations.
Ogosh
post Dec 28 2020, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Don't know why Dash highway can't just connect to Denai Alam internal road as they are not even 10 meters apart. Heck even the construction vehicles used this Denai Alam- Dash connection road. If can make it a proper road at least going to KL direction, then a lot of people can benefit from it. For now, Dash entry at Kg Melayu Subang has to wait for traffic light on Guthrie flyover.

user posted image
Ogosh
post Dec 28 2020, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(nailin @ Dec 28 2020, 02:27 PM)
A very simple answer: they do not want you to use their highway for free.

Their tolls are located after Denai Alam and RRIM. If they create an entrance in Denai Alam at PJ bound, people in Denai Alam/Elmina will take the advantage to enter DASH and then exit at Subang Airport without passing any toll plaza.
What to do, anything also wants to maximize profit. Then that is why they place the entrance KL bound before the Denai Alam Toll in the Elmina plan.
Ogosh
post Feb 21 2021, 06:56 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Wow. This is fast. Elmina Green 4 already. Sold out their Elmina Green 3?

Elmina Green 4
Ogosh
post Mar 3 2021, 10:00 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(MJ29 @ Mar 3 2021, 08:06 PM)
What's the onwards pricing?
Not yet preview. Can register to know. Probably around the same price as EG3.
Ogosh
post Mar 6 2021, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(Mama Anas @ Mar 6 2021, 01:02 PM)
Elmina Green Four brochure. Price not include any rebates yet
Kinda weird that EG4 is not adjacent to EG3 on the master plan. Maybe SD strategy now is to finish all the 20' width DSL first as they are more affordable until market can absorb larger DSL when economy picks up.
Ogosh
post Mar 6 2021, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(utellme @ Mar 6 2021, 04:12 PM)
Just for sharing,
My relative bought a endlot unit at eg3 in june last year, b4 discount listing price is 1,199,888 and after rebate is 1,035,924. For intermediate unit listing price is 833,888-844,888. After rebate is around  rm730k -rm740k.
Yes. At least can get 10% discount from listing price this HOC period. Elmina Green 4 for some reason took the EG21 parcel. After this only EG27 parcel has 20 ft width, all EG after that is 22 or 24 ft wide DSL provided they don't change the plan. Hey there is a Semi-d parcel too at EG22.

user posted image
Ogosh
post Mar 6 2021, 08:50 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 6 2021, 07:18 PM)
Yup SDP usually will throw in high rebate/discount. There are some other developers offer up to >30% rebate. Developer can offer high rebate because they already include it in the selling price on top of the actual cost + profit 🤣. Hopefully the bank approve 90% loan margin in order to enjoy the full rebate though..

Yes..the rebates/cashback does help a little bit maybe for renovation, buying stuff for the new house, etc. But for me if I'm house hunting, rebates/discount is my second priority. Selling price is the most important for me coz it will be the price in the SPA. Indirectly selling price determines the monthly installment, not the nett price after rebates. I'd prefer having a lower monthly commitment in the long run rather than spending the one-off rebates.

I know a 40x80 semiD near Elmina which has the same after rebate nett price as Elmina's RM1.1mill end lot..but be ready to pay higher monthly installment 🤣
Is the Semi-d you mentioned Avanti Residence? If Avanti, a lot to be compared about like freehold vs leashold, township vs standalone development, developer, immediate surrounding, access.. etc. Depends on individuals priority and preference, both have its own target market.. but yeah, if you have 1 mil ++, a lot of options to shop around in this area

Ogosh
post Mar 7 2021, 06:28 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 6 2021, 09:50 PM)
Yup its the Avanti Residences by Johawaki.

SemiD 40 x80 ..after rebate RM1.180mill. SPA RM1.6/1.7mill..

Corner lot with at least 20ft extra land...SPA RM1.9mill. After rebate RM1.349mill..only 2 units left...

Freehold vs leasehold...if leasehold with individual title not much different for me. If leasehold strata title, I'll think twice..bbq outside house or park in front of road also cannot 🤣🤣
If consider Eco Grendeur to be near Elmina too, starting 1.1 mil can consider Norton Garden semi-d though much smaller and starting 1.4 mil can go for bungalow already. But strata leasehold is not everyone cup of tea. It's like telling ourselves 'move a bit far can get this' from KL city center and can go until Kuala Selangor/Rawang like this.. 😂
Ogosh
post Mar 7 2021, 07:20 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(utellme @ Mar 6 2021, 08:51 PM)
In the previous forum chat. I though the newly launched hevan semiD is1.4+ mil after rebate for bumi. Please pm me the elmina  1.1 mil semiD details, TIA
If you want to get a semi-d in Elmina at 1.1 mil, can go for lelong market. There is one coming this 8 April at reserve price 1.18 mil at Denai Alam, Willow Park type. Quite a huge build up and 2.5 storey. A lot of agents are marketing it online now.
Ogosh
post Mar 7 2021, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(shawlife @ Mar 7 2021, 09:12 AM)
Has anyone compared Elmina semiD or corner with Worldwide Ametis? Besides leasehold and freehold, any fallback for Ametis?

Pricewise, Ametis semiD cheaper almost 200k compared to Elmina semiD
The Ametis semi-d house is nice with double volume ceiling, from a far build quality also not bad. If you are ok with leasehold and Subang Bestari area, why not. (some people don't like because a lot of industrial ) Subang Bestari is nearer to MRT and Dash entrance/exit, that are the pros already.
Ogosh
post Mar 7 2021, 08:36 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 7 2021, 06:17 PM)
Is the Ametis semiD selling price starts from RM1.6mil++?

Elmina Reesia semiD selling price is RM1.8mill++. Tiana semiD RM2mil++ and cheapest Hevea semiD starts from RM1.6mil++. So I assume you compared Ametis semiD price with Reesia semiD?

Reesia (freehold) and Ametis (leasehold) semiD is 40x80. Maybe can compare/consider another nearby freehold semiD in Bandar Seri Coalfields (Hampton Residences) which offer better land size and price. Starting price starts from RM1.44mil for a 45x110 semiD. But not sure if there are still any available units or not 😅..last time I asked only 2 units left.
From my SA said all 90 units of Reesia sold out already. Only Hevea for Semi-d now direct from developer. I believe it will be sold out too before completion, based on the Semi-d track record from SD.

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0220sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2022 - 08:12 PM