54 posts

QUOTE(pt king @ Apr 14 2019, 09:54 PM)
Hi there, i am prime member. Let's PM
I am searching Prime Member to share referral fee
Mama Anas
post May 26 2020, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Mama Anas @ May 22 2020, 02:28 PM)
I am searching Prime Member to share referral fee
A few prime members PM me. New launched unit EG3 don't have referral scheme. Sorry for my wrong thought and question here.. I went to sales gallery yesterday. To book the unit, SA En Lutfi will assist..love the new EG3.. Attractive. Made us want to cancel our booking with Gamuda Cove..

did a tour around EG1&2 during Raya ke2..a few subsales adv already. Location EG3 which is near to saujana utama means school, kindergarten, F&B, banks are very near and accessible.
Mama Anas
post May 26 2020, 03:34 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(lionking7791 @ May 26 2020, 11:06 AM)
Which type or size of Gamuda Cove that you planned to cancel and compare with EG3?
With almost same prize, you can get 2,262 sq feet compare to GC with 1,8++ sqft.

I've been compared with 2 projects since the implementation of PKPB. For me, Elmina G3 have a better advantage in terms of price and house benefits.

Mama Anas
post May 26 2020, 07:38 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Headsup! @ May 26 2020, 04:38 PM)
Please consider the market value once the TNB rentice is up. For now it is written future, understand from SA its is to be built within next 5 years. Please keep in mind that the TNB rentice is just few hundred metres away from EG3
I've already considered that. The thing is, try to book early so that we can choose unit that is far from the TNB line.

Or else, you can wait for opening of other unit which are far away from the line.

In other hand, what is your main purpose to buy EG3. To stay or to invest?

If to stay, don't worry so much as you might want to stay there for more than 20 years.
Mama Anas
post May 30 2020, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

user posted image

https://facebook.com/events/s/sdp-live-a-cl...54155711/?ti=cl

🔥 FB Live - 6 June 2020 by Sime Darby about Elmina city with O'Hern, YouTube property influencer.

Can't wait to watch.
Mama Anas
post Jun 8 2020, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(88xJ @ Jun 8 2020, 10:38 AM)
Hello to all Sifus,

Am a newbie here, therefore please find my sincere greeting to everyone. Genuinely interested in COE. And would like to seek your kind advice.

Basically i do owned an old condo (more than 10 years old) puchong and the price is expected to stagnant or fall gradually as many new development coming up surrounding me with very compettive price.

At such i am thinking of selling it off and move to COE for landed. I am actually looking at ev1 / ev 2 subsale...as we all might aware, landed in any hot township are deem expensive close or above 1m unless i go for old landed property (+/- 20 years old), however the reno cost will be huge which i believe its deem not worthwhile to dumb so much on an old property which deem at celing price (of course the location is the plus point as it is a long developed towbship). Please advice / corect me if im wrong.

In line with the above, im thinking of COE though some sacrifises needed such as still very under-develop and consider far (average 25-30km) to everywhere. Considering the willingness to move to a place further, i find COE are better given the many accesses to highways in comparison to other further areas atm (i.e. semenyih, kota kemuning, rawang n etc).

In view of the above, im planning to stay with the hope that over the years may also have some opportunity for appreciation comparing to old properties at ceiling price + plus minus 150k reno though at developed township.

Appreciate all your kind advices / review for ev1 / ev2 or even on my opinion. Tq
I am staying at an old apartment in WMaju. Not plan to sell it off. But will rent it out, fully furnished. We ( young family) already choosed EG 3, which will completed in 2 years from now. With rebates and discounts, EG3 we got RM640K ++.

With the current market condition, in my opinion, not easy for you to find a buyer for your condo. Will take some time , more than 6 months ( loan rejected, genuine buyer? ) are some of the considerations you need to have in mind.

Mama Anas
post Jun 8 2020, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Headsup! @ Jun 8 2020, 02:07 PM)
640k for EG3? That's nice. Mind to pm the salesperson contact so that I can have a chat too? My scenario is that initially I chose Setia Alam over EG3, but family is against it...sadly saying Setia Alam is very far...lol!
You can WhatsApp him direct asking on the price after rebates and discounts. We went twice to the sales gallery and I can say their sales gallery are always busy with people looking around.

Elmina is the 5th sales gallery we went so far. After eco grandeur, gamuda cove..based on our needs EG3 is the right choice we did, insha'Allah.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Mama Anas
post Jun 8 2020, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(yjtan15 @ Jun 8 2020, 08:01 PM)
so whats the estimated completion date for DASH highway?

2021?
Their SA said next year..this is the YouTube on Dash highway update

https://youtu.be/STIZJe8ltXw
Mama Anas
post Jun 9 2020, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(piap piap @ Jun 9 2020, 02:49 PM)
you should ask the SA when is the opening of Jalan Shorea. Its the road connecting Eg to Elmina Valley. The SA for EG1 keep saying the road wil be opened before key handover. but until now keep on delayed due to cows issue. now the only way in and out is through Jalan saujana utama and its a nightmare during peak hours. From Eg to Jalan Sg Buloh will sometimes takes 40 - 50 minutes  doh.gif
No wonder I saw comments about Jln Shorea during SDP FB Live last Saturday. People is getting mad. Pity to EG1 residents now..
Mama Anas
post Jun 10 2020, 08:15 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(realityyffr @ Jun 9 2020, 05:10 PM)
Yep basically im waiting for that road to open to reassess EG3 property. Feel its too troublesome to go from City centre to Elmina green currently
https://www.facebook.com/113450339281996/po...87836428510049/

You can check this video, view in sales gallery of Elmina..I think because of cashback 6 months installments (promo until 30 June)
Mama Anas
post Jun 10 2020, 08:18 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(mag9 @ Jun 9 2020, 11:13 PM)
how is the EG3 sales?
Phase 1 sold out. Phase 2 will open for public on 22 June. Managed to book one where near to playground and not face anybody in front of the house ( SA helped us a lot to book early).
Mama Anas
post Jun 13 2020, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(prem9507 @ Jun 12 2020, 11:12 PM)
How did you do this lol? I have to wait till 22 June for the booking.
When you go to sales gallery asked for EG3? I think just recently?
We went to query on 3rd week of May. We are not SDP staff. Staffs got benefits, they can choose unit. We have to wait also. Public like you. Lined up behind them.
Mama Anas
post Jun 15 2020, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(garyming9191 @ Jun 15 2020, 09:39 AM)
When will DASH be completed? This year or next year?
user posted image

Next year
Mama Anas
post Jun 19 2020, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

user posted image

user posted image

Any existing residents of Elmina agree with her? She post a lot of comments. .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Mama Anas
post Jun 24 2020, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

user posted image

Anyone know the point no. 2 what does it means?
Mama Anas
post Jun 26 2020, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(anonymous__1992 @ Jun 24 2020, 04:26 PM)
Here's an example...

1) Developer A build a house that has a price of RM1 million.
2) Developer A (mostly all developers in Malaysia) does offers 10% discounts for new house. Extra 7% if you're bumiputra.
3) From point #1, this brings the house net price to be calculated as below;

(House price)-(discounts)
RM1,000,000 - RM100,000
= RM900,000 <---- This will be the house's NET price.

4) However, in your SPA, developer always put the house's price before any discounts. In this case, it will be RM1,000,000 <---- This price usually called SPA price (because this is the price that you see in your SPA)
5) Banks usually offer financing loan maximum up 90% of SPA price. And NOT 90% of discounted price.
6) Therefore, if the bank offers you 90% loan amount, you will get;

90% x (SPA Price)
90% x RM1,000,000
= RM900,000 <---- This will be the loan that bank will give you.

So, you notice that the loan that you get from bank is the same as your house's net price. In a way, bank will release this money to developer and since RM900.000 already covers the house's net price, you don't owe developer any money. That is why most people who buys a new property from a developer will not have to worry about any down-payment.

And from banks' perspective, they worry that developer can give you ridiculous discounts but bank still have to finance 90% of the full price instead of discounted price. So this can be a business risk for them because some people may struggle to pay higher monthly installment than they need to. But this is my theory la. I dont know la whether banks ever worry about stuffs like this. lol
Wah, thanks a lot!! I got clearer picture.
Mama Anas
post Jul 21 2020, 09:04 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

http://chng.it/btHgDCDk5V

Petition to let Persiaran Shorea open faster.
Mama Anas
post Sep 20 2020, 07:52 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

user posted image

I think EV4🤔
Mama Anas
post Sep 24 2020, 02:38 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(tydell @ Sep 24 2020, 11:07 AM)
There are some truth in this guy's issue and some are just plain emotional rant.

I am also staying in Elmina Valley.

Water pressure low, yes. Is it at the point of you can't enjoy your shower? No. I use water heater with pump and it is fine.

Door knob defect? yes for my case.

Not getting assistance? This one is not accurate at all.
Of course the quality by Sime Darby is so so only and defect is not uncommon in new house no matter who the developer is.

So far Sime Darby has been nice to me, they fixed all of my defect reports even though the warranty is over. If you ask nicely they can still fix minor things like door knob after warranty ends.

Thanks for your clarifications. Your comments won a heart of doubtful future buyers, especially when we saw comments on FB Sime Darby Properties.

Btw, now we are more excited to be part of Elmina
Mama Anas
post Sep 24 2020, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(tydell @ Sep 24 2020, 11:07 AM)
There are some truth in this guy's issue and some are just plain emotional rant.

I am also staying in Elmina Valley.

Water pressure low, yes. Is it at the point of you can't enjoy your shower? No. I use water heater with pump and it is fine.

Door knob defect? yes for my case.

Not getting assistance? This one is not accurate at all.
Of course the quality by Sime Darby is so so only and defect is not uncommon in new house no matter who the developer is.

So far Sime Darby has been nice to me, they fixed all of my defect reports even though the warranty is over. If you ask nicely they can still fix minor things like door knob after warranty ends.

Thanks for your clarifications. Your comments won a heart of doubtful future buyers, especially when we saw comments on FB Sime Darby Properties.

Btw, now we are more excited to be part of Elmina

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2022 - 09:32 PM