Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

PAChamp
post Sep 29 2022, 02:54 PM

Casual
377 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Sep 29 2022, 09:59 AM)
Thanks for the reply. It’ll be good if they open Nukleus and connect it to Fajar. Then after the DASH exit (from KL/Kota Dsara) can turn right into Persiaran Galaxi to reach Elmina. It’s always nice to have options. I personally find using Guthrie Highway quite a long drive (towards or from KL/PJ) and expensive.
I will also be using DASH to get to work and back. Hope the convenient roads will be opened by the time i move there.
Jasontee
post Sep 29 2022, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Sep 29 2022, 02:54 PM)
I will also be using DASH to get to work and back. Hope the convenient roads will be opened by the time i move there.
I guess by year 2030 will only open. biggrin.gif
unequalteck
post Sep 29 2022, 05:32 PM

Custom member title
2,645 posts

QUOTE(Jasontee @ Sep 29 2022, 02:56 PM)
I guess by year 2030 will only open.  biggrin.gif
Initially they target to open for public 26 sept, then postpone to mid Oct. let’s wait and see.

Prolintas allowed SUKE to open for public partially but not sure why DASH they insist want to open the entire highway in one go
PAChamp
post Sep 30 2022, 10:28 AM

Casual
377 posts

QUOTE(unequalteck @ Sep 29 2022, 05:32 PM)
Initially they target to open for public 26 sept, then postpone to mid Oct. let’s wait and see.

Prolintas allowed SUKE to open for public partially but not sure why DASH they insist want to open the entire highway in one go
Haha... as i am still residing in PJ, it is in my interest for DASH not to open yet because it will cause more traffic congestion during rush hours but once i move to elmina, then i want DASH to be up and running... laugh.gif
Jasontee
post Sep 30 2022, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Sep 30 2022, 10:28 AM)
Haha... as i am still residing in PJ, it is in my interest for DASH not to open yet because it will cause more traffic congestion during rush hours but once i move to elmina, then i want DASH to be up and running... laugh.gif
Then you really need the road Fajar open soon then can link to Elmina East from Subang Galaksi.

Otherwise the traffic at Denai Alam will make you crazy when come back from PJ during rush hour.

But that road since like no plan so soon.
1ullaby
post Sep 30 2022, 02:21 PM

What The ...
1,724 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Sep 27 2022, 01:15 PM)
in investment, there is no certain criteria to follow...each investor got their own appetite and risk can be taken....

thats why some people get rich in property investment (like me...) and some get bankruptcy
haha, only bigman boss have the confidence to say like this. but success breeds confidence, what can i say?
actually its not easy to get rich in prop, its better to use prop as wealth preservation, in my humble view point, but if someone can get rich, well boss, you're the 1%
Izzy851 P
post Sep 30 2022, 03:28 PM

Probation
19 posts

Saw from FB and it posted by the property agent.

Coffee bean and TMG supermarket outlet coming to Time Elmina . Is that true? Does anyone know?
Izzy851 P
post Sep 30 2022, 03:30 PM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(Izzy851 @ Sep 30 2022, 03:28 PM)
Saw from FB and it  posted by the property agent.

Coffee bean and TMG supermarket outlet coming to Temu Elmina .  Is that true? Does anyone know?
IefGnow
post Sep 30 2022, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(Jasontee @ Sep 30 2022, 02:08 PM)
Then you really need the road Fajar open soon then can link to Elmina East from Subang Galaksi.

Otherwise the traffic at Denai Alam will make you crazy when come back from PJ during rush hour.

But that road since like no plan so soon.
Wow how bad is the Denai jam to Elmina? It’s not a very long road right? If I am not wrong…from Johawaki junction turn right then reach Gutherie traffic light, after that will reach Denai Alam already and after that less than a KM will be in Ferrea/EV5 area. That whole stretch is bumper to bumper? Elmina Green will be further la, but in future I think can cut through Lakeside mall area.

Spawny
post Sep 30 2022, 06:54 PM

Lets do this
643 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Sep 30 2022, 06:03 PM)
Wow how bad is the Denai jam to Elmina? It’s not a very long road right? If I am not wrong…from Johawaki junction turn right then reach Gutherie traffic light, after that will reach Denai Alam already and after that less than a KM will be in Ferrea/EV5 area. That whole stretch is bumper to bumper? Elmina Green will be further la, but in future I think can cut through Lakeside mall area.
Jam will sometimes start from Ferrea roundabout till the Guthrie exit during Morning rush hour, during evening rush the jam will start before the guthrie traffic light exit from Sg buloh road. Population is already increasing in Denai and Elmina so more commercial shops will be open more soon.
elmond
post Oct 3 2022, 09:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,196 posts

soon

user posted image
IefGnow
post Oct 4 2022, 07:46 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Sep 30 2022, 10:28 AM)
Hi, your place at Elmina still under construction?
PAChamp
post Oct 4 2022, 01:48 PM

Casual
377 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Oct 4 2022, 07:46 AM)
Hi, your place at Elmina still under construction?
yup
MasBoleh!
post Oct 4 2022, 09:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,618 posts

How's the traffic from Elmina Green to Ara Damansara? Will the opening of Dash reduce the current traffic to Ara Damansara?
arffrhn
post Oct 5 2022, 08:45 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Oct 4 2022, 09:10 PM)
How's the traffic from Elmina Green to Ara Damansara? Will the opening of Dash reduce the current traffic to Ara Damansara?
I don’t see how DASH can affect travel time other than going to KL. It won’t be any different for Ara Damansara.
IefGnow
post Oct 5 2022, 09:26 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Oct 4 2022, 09:10 PM)
The only effect would be that DASH could reduce the volume of cars on the Sg Buloh road to Star Ave junction. So there may be less cars eventually and a smoother drive to Ara Dsara. But…with more development in Elmina the number of cars headed to KL/PJ will also increase, so at the end may be the same thing or worse. We have to live with it.

This post has been edited by IefGnow: Oct 5 2022, 09:27 AM
bigman
post Oct 5 2022, 02:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,341 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Oct 5 2022, 09:26 AM)
The only effect would be that DASH could reduce the volume of cars on the Sg Buloh road to Star Ave junction. So there may be less cars eventually and a smoother drive to Ara Dsara. But…with more development in Elmina the number of cars headed to KL/PJ will also increase, so at the end may be the same thing or worse. We have to live with it.
The major developments in Elmina will concentrate in EG... but other projects like Kwasa Damansara will change the whole landscaping of Sg Buloh - Shah Alam... but still hope KWASA developments wont be like Cyberjaya.... only looks canggih from outside but investors lose money till remain under pant only
Ichighost
post Oct 5 2022, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
299 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Oct 5 2022, 03:53 PM)
The major developments in Elmina will concentrate in EG... but other projects like Kwasa Damansara will change the whole landscaping of Sg Buloh - Shah Alam... but still hope KWASA developments wont be like Cyberjaya.... only looks canggih from outside but investors lose money till remain under pant only
KWASA the missing link between Sg Buloh, Puncak Alam, Shah Alam and PJ laugh.gif
IefGnow
post Oct 5 2022, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Oct 5 2022, 03:10 PM)
KWASA the missing link between Sg Buloh, Puncak Alam, Shah Alam and PJ  laugh.gif
I don’t mean to offend anyone. But more local highways to serve this area will be welcome! But I know this is sensitive topic, not everyone benefits from a highway and some suffer. I think we generally good at building townships but not enough access roads.
MasBoleh!
post Oct 5 2022, 06:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,618 posts

QUOTE(arffrhn @ Oct 5 2022, 08:45 AM)
I don’t see how DASH can affect travel time other than going to KL. It won’t be any different for Ara Damansara.
QUOTE(IefGnow @ Oct 5 2022, 09:26 AM)
Thank you so much for the feedbacks, this Saturday I will go there and have a look at it notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by MasBoleh!: Oct 6 2022, 01:53 AM

162 Pages « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th November 2022 - 03:00 AM