36 posts

How much more time can DASH save roundtrip to KD, PJ and KL
IefGnow
post Aug 16 2022, 06:02 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Inc. 100 @ Aug 16 2022, 05:43 PM)
How much more time can DASH save roundtrip to KD, PJ and KL
From my own experience, when I drive from Denai Alam to Kota Damansara (Sunway Giza) via Jalan Sungai Buloh, it takes me around half hour depending on traffic lights and jam, if peak hours expect longer eg 45mins. This trip may shorten once they complete the widening of Jln Sg Buloh. I was told DASH will shorten this trip to about 15 mins, maybe less depending on how fast you drive. I am generally a slow driver.
PAChamp
post Aug 17 2022, 10:34 AM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 16 2022, 06:02 PM)
From my own experience, when I drive from Denai Alam to Kota Damansara (Sunway Giza) via Jalan Sungai Buloh, it takes me around half hour depending on traffic lights and jam, if peak hours expect longer eg 45mins. This trip may shorten once they complete the widening of Jln Sg Buloh. I was told DASH will shorten this trip to about 15 mins, maybe less depending on how fast you drive. I am generally a slow driver.
if can save 15 to 30 mins per trip, round trip 30mins to 1 hour every working day. That is quite substantial and worth the RM8 to 12 daily.
Ichighost
post Aug 17 2022, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
299 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Aug 17 2022, 11:34 AM)
if can save 15 to 30 mins per trip, round trip 30mins to 1 hour every working day. That is quite substantial and worth the RM8 to 12 daily.
my concern is not the dash elevated highway..but the incoming and outgoing single lanes to and from narrow/busy roads. laugh.gif

traffic jammed before getting and coming out of the highway.

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Aug 17 2022, 12:10 PM
PAChamp
post Aug 18 2022, 11:52 AM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Aug 17 2022, 12:10 PM)
my concern is not the dash elevated highway..but the incoming and outgoing single lanes to and from narrow/busy roads.  laugh.gif

traffic jammed before getting and coming out of the highway.
Whether you use or don't use the dash, you still have to go through the congestion.
IefGnow
post Aug 18 2022, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Aug 18 2022, 11:52 AM)
Whether you use or don't use the dash, you still have to go through the congestion.
I think most critical road will be that Jln Sg Buloh stretch. How is the widening progressing so far? Can we go straight without stopping at some of the right turn traffic lights? These things will make a difference.
Spawny
post Aug 18 2022, 06:14 PM

Lets do this
643 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 18 2022, 12:59 PM)
I think most critical road will be that Jln Sg Buloh stretch. How is the widening progressing so far? Can we go straight without stopping at some of the right turn traffic lights? These things will make a difference.
As far as i know, the road is very smooth until u reach the Star Avenue traffic light which u will need to wait 5-7 mins there. I'm more concern on the road from KD to Star Avenue, where the bottleneck is kinda stupid to the traffic light, even if you want to turn to Subang Airport road you cant cause the bottleneck blocks you from using that road, that road needs to be widen asap cause u will burn 20-30 mins just waiting for that traffic light
ninacriedpower
post Aug 18 2022, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(Spawny @ Aug 18 2022, 06:14 PM)
As far as i know, the road is very smooth until u reach the Star Avenue traffic light which u will need to wait 5-7 mins there. I'm more concern on the road from KD to Star Avenue, where the bottleneck is kinda stupid to the traffic light, even if you want to turn to Subang Airport road you cant cause the bottleneck blocks you from using that road, that road needs to be widen asap cause u will burn 20-30 mins just waiting for that traffic light
Yes, the that traffic light at Star avenue is the worst. If heading towards airport I would rather use kampung roads to bypass that damn traffic light. But if you're heading to Kota Dsara, no choice, better use Dash, just pay toll, time is more valuable.
JesterYong
post Aug 21 2022, 01:53 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi.. Newbie here. Has got my snp for ilham 2 today..

Did around 7 new township comparison before making such decisions.

So far can tolarent the airplane and gce sound.

Just curious is kitacon the maincon for the valley project which facing alot leaking issue?
IefGnow
post Aug 22 2022, 12:16 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(JesterYong @ Aug 21 2022, 01:53 AM)

Just curious is kitacon the maincon for the valley project which facing alot leaking issue?
Hi, I thought Ilham 2 launched quite long ago. Now only you sign? Is it sub sale?

Not sure if Kitacon is doing Ilham2, but don’t be worried about all the stories you hear. They may be true stories, but it’s all part and parcel of buying a newly built house. If you are blessed you get fewer defects, but definitely all new houses will have defects. Just get them rectified one by one. Eventually the house will be home sweet home.

JesterYong
post Aug 22 2022, 02:29 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 22 2022, 01:16 AM)
Hi, I thought Ilham 2 launched quite long ago. Now only you sign? Is it sub sale?

Not sure if Kitacon is doing Ilham2, but don’t be worried about all the stories you hear. They may be true stories, but it’s all part and parcel of buying a newly built house. If you are blessed you get fewer defects, but definitely all new houses will have defects. Just get them rectified one by one. Eventually the house will be home sweet home.
It's a so call 'loan rejection' unit from SA. Maybe the price and location is not ideal for the previous candidate booking on it. It's an end lot and around 40m from the gce.
IefGnow
post Aug 22 2022, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(JesterYong @ Aug 22 2022, 02:29 AM)
It's a so call 'loan rejection'  unit from SA. Maybe the price and location is not ideal for the previous candidate booking on it. It's an end lot and around 40m from the gce.
Congrats on your purchase. Hope all goes well.
Inc. 100
post Aug 22 2022, 02:42 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(JesterYong @ Aug 21 2022, 01:53 AM)

What other townships did you survey? And what are your thoughts on them?

I've compared Elmina to Bandar Seri Coalfields, Eco Grandeur, Setia Alam and Kota Kemuning

This post has been edited by Inc. 100: Aug 22 2022, 02:42 PM
PAChamp
post Aug 22 2022, 03:24 PM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(Inc. 100 @ Aug 22 2022, 02:42 PM)
What other townships did you survey? And what are your thoughts on them?

I've compared Elmina to Bandar Seri Coalfields, Eco Grandeur, Setia Alam and Kota Kemuning
Yeah me too...surveyed all except Eco Grandeur once i found out it was leasehold too, then cross off list. Setia Alam and KK bad traffic congestion. BSC was too far in. Also surveyed Gamuda Gardens.

This post has been edited by PAChamp: Aug 22 2022, 03:26 PM
IefGnow
post Aug 22 2022, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Aug 22 2022, 03:24 PM)
Yeah me too...surveyed all except Eco Grandeur once i found out it was leasehold too, then cross off list. Setia Alam and KK bad traffic congestion. BSC was too far in. Also surveyed Gamuda Gardens.
Have been surveying for past half year ☺️, money is tight for me and have to take large loan so am extra careful. Surveyed Eco Ardence, Elmina, Bandar Bkt Raja and even Glades. Eco Ardence was town house concept which is not acceptable for me and I can’t afford the SemiD, also Setia Alam too jam in and out. BBR is even further from KL and I heard flooding area. Serenade @ Glades….basically a 3 bedroom apartment in a mature area, but priced like a Corner house. In the end, in spite of lack of commercial amenities and food, my target is still Elmina as I can get a landed house. I am not comfortable with properties in Southern part of KL like Semenyih and Kajang. So everything got pro and cons la.

JesterYong
post Aug 22 2022, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 22 2022, 04:57 PM)
Have been surveying for past half year ☺️, money is tight for me and have to take large loan so am extra careful. Surveyed Eco Ardence, Elmina, Bandar Bkt Raja and even Glades. Eco Ardence was town house concept which is not acceptable for me and I can’t afford the SemiD, also Setia Alam too jam in and out. BBR is even further from KL and I heard flooding area. Serenade @ Glades….basically a 3 bedroom apartment in a mature area, but priced like a Corner house. In the end, in spite of lack of commercial amenities and food, my target is still Elmina as I can get a landed house. I am not comfortable with properties in Southern part of KL like Semenyih and Kajang. So everything got pro and cons la.
Yup. As me and my future wife working area is around pj and setia alam,

Below is the place that I visited.
1.punchak alam - too far from city, 10% cheaper than elmina 1h plus driving to pj during peak hours
2. Bkt raja - too near to port, flood issue, hot, 10% cheaper than elmina, 1h plus to pj
3. Kota kemuning - leasehold, need to go through kesas (super jam) price similar with elmina (ijm), 1h plus to pj during peak hour, potential flood issue
4. Setia alam, out of budget, and too jam on main road.
5. Gamuda Gardens. Nice place, similar price with elmina, abit far from pj and setia alam
6. Gamuda enso Wood. Similar price with elmina, but too far from working area.

Other places like kajang and semenyih just too far from the working area.
Cause its own stay unit, so have alot personal considerations have to apply.
elmond
post Aug 25 2022, 09:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,196 posts

hearsay a grocery chain start land surveying at denai alam, the area been clean are quite huge
ninacriedpower
post Aug 26 2022, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Aug 25 2022, 09:53 PM)
hearsay a grocery chain start land surveying at denai alam, the area been clean are quite huge
Which area in Denai? The big empty land in front of e-boulevard, next to petrol station?
elmond
post Aug 26 2022, 02:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,196 posts

QUOTE(ninacriedpower @ Aug 26 2022, 02:21 PM)
Which area in Denai? The big empty land in front of e-boulevard, next to petrol station?
deep inside not caltex there, near to the the islamic international school
IefGnow
post Aug 27 2022, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

I also heard there will be a local supermarket chain in Temu and some Grocer in lakeside mall. Hope it’s true, more the merrier.

163 Pages « < 151 152 153 154 155 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd December 2022 - 12:24 AM