2,181 posts

some ongoing and completed design for Elmina

https://www.mdlad.com/currentprojects
Clueless07
post Aug 9 2022, 11:48 AM

Enthusiast
946 posts

QUOTE(PAChamp @ Aug 8 2022, 11:45 AM)
sorry to hear about that. No developer is immune to defects. Hope they manage to rectify otherwise make a lot of noise so they will attend in order to protect their branding
not my property....
yes, defects is expected but the user post actually tells that SD ain't responding and offering proper fix, until major leak

is this normal?

small developer also we condemn what more ever this is SD
you can accept this?
PAChamp
post Aug 9 2022, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
287 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Aug 9 2022, 11:48 AM)
not my property....
yes, defects is expected but the user post actually tells that SD ain't responding and offering proper fix, until major leak

is this normal?

small developer also we condemn what more ever this is SD
you can accept this?
yes i know it is other's property. Just like there are lemon cars under toyota, there will be lemon properties under reputable developers. Unlike small developers who can run away, SDP cannot run away. Just have to push them to rectify the unacceptable defect.
Stigonboard
post Aug 10 2022, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 8 2022, 08:39 PM)
SP and UEM using Kitacon as well?

Let’s wait for VP for EG 3,4&5 and see if the problems continue.
Yep they are main customer of Kitacon

IefGnow
post Aug 10 2022, 05:37 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Is Kitacon doing EG6 as well? What are the other subcons doing Elmina developments?

I guess those who can buy such expensive houses can only hope for the best, and put effort into rectification upon VP. In the end, just push SD as much as possible, take legal action if necessary (as a last resort la, but make sure you have a case), and worse comes to worst just get your own contractor to fix it up good once and for all. After that it should be home sweet home.
ninacriedpower
post Aug 12 2022, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(IefGnow @ Aug 10 2022, 05:37 PM)
Is Kitacon doing EG6 as well? What are the other subcons doing Elmina developments?

I guess those who can buy such expensive houses can only hope for the best, and put effort into rectification upon VP. In the end, just push SD as much as possible, take legal action if necessary (as a last resort la, but make sure you have a case), and worse comes to worst just get your own contractor to fix it up good once and for all. After that it should be home sweet home.
The Elmina project still has a long way to go. Many more houses to come. We need to make noise whenever such incident happen.. Sime Darby need to rectify these issue if they want to continue having good sales.
elmond
post Aug 12 2022, 11:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,181 posts

some bad design on DASH RRI tol

First, after the tol, there have 3 exit and each only single lane
1. go back jalan sungai buloh or jalan subang airport
2. persiaran suraian (kota damansara)
3. penchala highway or LDP

Second, even those from persiaran mohtar dahari need to paid tol denai alam and tol RRI to exit persiaran surian (kota damansara) unless driver dare to cross the red zone in the picture
user posted image
user posted image

keewah
post Aug 13 2022, 06:46 AM

Casual
329 posts

user posted image

user posted image

Come come got meal

This post has been edited by keewah: Aug 13 2022, 09:51 AM
Izzy851 P
post Aug 13 2022, 11:39 AM

Probation
12 posts

That means the total has 3 tolls, one at Denai, PPRM and Mutiara Damansara. I wonder how much the toll will cost for the entire trip on the Dash Highway.

nailin
post Aug 13 2022, 12:18 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Izzy851 @ Aug 13 2022, 11:39 AM)
That means the total has 3 tolls, one at Denai,  PPRM and Mutiara Damansara. I wonder how much the toll will cost for the entire trip on the Dash Highway.
If enter highway before Denai Alam Toll (at Puncak Perdana) and exit after Mutiara Toll, you can bypass RRIM/Kwasa Damansara Toll. Hence, each trip you will need to pay for 2 tolls max.

If you wish to enter DASH after Denai Alam Toll (e.g. from Pinggiran Subang/Kg Subang Melayu) and exit to Subang Airport, I would advise you don't as you will need to pay for 1 toll and travel for additional 4km to U-turn at RRIM Toll.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2022 - 03:15 AM