Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

elmond
post Aug 1 2022, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,177 posts

elmina bussiness park not part of city of elmina, i am not sure what is the excitement

user posted image
Ichighost
post Aug 1 2022, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Aug 1 2022, 03:58 PM)
elmina bussiness park not part of city of elmina, i am not sure what is the excitement

user posted image
if not mistaken city of elmina is very broad and loose..

consisting of denai alam, elmina vally, elmina ridge/peak/hills, bukit subang, elmina green and gardens..

business park will be part of it..if not mistaken next to it will be Kota Elmina..all will be part of City of Elmina..
ninacriedpower
post Aug 1 2022, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Aug 1 2022, 03:39 PM)
if not mistaken city of elmina is very broad and loose..

consisting of denai alam, elmina vally, elmina ridge/peak/hills, bukit subang, elmina green and gardens..

business park will be part of it..if not mistaken next to it will be Kota Elmina..all will be part of City of Elmina..
wait, what is kota elmina?
Ichighost
post Aug 1 2022, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(ninacriedpower @ Aug 1 2022, 06:52 PM)
wait, what is kota elmina?
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Ichighost: Aug 1 2022, 06:17 PM
elmond
post Aug 1 2022, 09:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,177 posts

elmina bussiness park is part o kota elmina,

user posted image

further north and end of GCE is lagong elmina

user posted image

IefGnow
post Aug 1 2022, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Wow didn’t realize Elmina so near to Tasik Biru & Kundang area. That’s where i used to go fishing last time. I wonder if those fishing spots still there, Taufoo pond etc.

This post has been edited by IefGnow: Aug 1 2022, 10:28 PM
ninacriedpower
post Aug 4 2022, 09:28 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Aug 1 2022, 09:18 PM)
elmina bussiness park is part o kota elmina,

user posted image

further north and end of GCE is lagong elmina

user posted image
Wah end-to-end Guthrie highway will be Sime Darby projects
Elmina and Denai alam is already huge. End-to-end from Elmina Green until Denai Alam is about same length with Subang Jaya (from Subang Parade until end of USJ)
Ogosh
post Aug 5 2022, 08:39 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

Sime Darby will never be out of lands at least for our generation . Whenever I went to ulu2 areas, suddenly saw their plantation which never ends. When no more can make money from plantation, can convert to property development.
PAChamp
post Aug 5 2022, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Aug 5 2022, 08:39 AM)
Sime Darby will never be out of lands at least for our generation . Whenever I went to ulu2 areas, suddenly saw their plantation which never ends. When no more can make money from plantation, can convert to property development.
Sime Darby Property has the biggest land bank of all the Developers in Malaysia i was told. And they got it really cheap all those years ago as plantation land. IOI also the same in Puchong, convert plantation land into development. KLK doing the same in BSC. Those Developers can actually build their houses cheaper because they got their land bank cheap but for reasons known to them they priced their products future prices. Thats ok with me as long as we get what we pay for.
Clueless07
post Aug 5 2022, 10:11 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

Yup- SD became the giant of landbank when they merge with Gutrie and ... another plantations player

yes- they have massive landbank everywhere. Slowly concern to residential. The DA/Elmina area definitely is palm oil estate, i recall cycle MTB at the back of DA 8 years back. now all are gone already.
Blackyellow P
post Aug 5 2022, 10:14 AM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Aug 5 2022, 10:11 AM)
Yup- SD became the giant of landbank when they merge with Gutrie and ... another plantations player

yes- they have massive landbank everywhere. Slowly concern to residential. The DA/Elmina area definitely is palm oil estate, i recall cycle MTB at the back of DA 8 years back. now all are gone already.
The three heavenly kings in palm oil plantation were Guthrie, Sime Darby, and Golden Hope.
Eventually all became under the wings of Sime Darby.
elmond
post Aug 5 2022, 10:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,177 posts

sime darby no longer parent company of sime darby properties so real money/deal/contract needed for transaction, no more magic trick to add landbank likes previouly.
ninacriedpower
post Aug 5 2022, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Aug 5 2022, 10:11 AM)

I still remember when we moved into Subang Jaya ages ago, the entire USJ was still palm oil estate.
That's why back then when USJ opened, the joke was that it means Ulu Subang Jaya
Clueless07
post Aug 5 2022, 10:35 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

now SJ seems to be epicenter of commercial activites- but it sort of faded a little with most college moving out right? the prime was probably 20 years ago.

How much will elmina bloom, lets wait and see. It does looks huge on the map, with kota elmina/business center and joining with Saujana utama.

only time will tell
IefGnow
post Aug 5 2022, 09:59 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

It seems common for people to benchmark SDs new developments against Subang/USJ. I think every area will develop their own characteristics. There will always be only one SJ/USJ just like there will never be another PJ or Kepong. Can only hope that Elmina will develop well over the years.
Mama Anas
post Aug 7 2022, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

user posted image
user posted image

Leaking issue in EV5

user posted image
Clueless07
post Yesterday, 09:03 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

oh crap....

what issue exactly?
Water leakage?

from roof/rain water?
or water to supply to tank, or from tank to tap?
hope it is not the sewer pipe
PAChamp
post Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Aug 8 2022, 09:03 AM)
oh crap....

what issue exactly?
Water leakage?

from roof/rain water?
or water to supply to tank, or from tank to tap?
hope it is not the sewer pipe
sorry to hear about that. No developer is immune to defects. Hope they manage to rectify otherwise make a lot of noise so they will attend in order to protect their branding
Stigonboard
post Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

QUOTE(Mama Anas @ Aug 7 2022, 11:13 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

Leaking issue in EV5

user posted image
To be fair Kitacon is the least problematic ones hence why Sime Darby, SP Setia and UEM Sunrise regularly using them - i can name 20 contractors that far worst

IefGnow
post Yesterday, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(Stigonboard @ Aug 8 2022, 04:55 PM)
To be fair Kitacon is the least problematic ones hence why Sime Darby, SP Setia and UEM Sunrise regularly using them - i can name 20 contractors that far worst
SP and UEM using Kitacon as well?

Let’s wait for VP for EG 3,4&5 and see if the problems continue.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th August 2022 - 01:32 AM