9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> City of Elmina by Sime Darby v3, Part of Selangor Vision City

views

Ogosh
post Mar 8 2021, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 8 2021, 08:37 AM)
You bought Reesia ke bro? When is the completion date? Standard unit got 10ft extra land at the side right? How about at the back? Same 10ft as well?
Yes bought Reesia. Managed to convince my wife to ignore the flight sound. 😂. Intermediate unit 10 ft at the side and back. Unfortunately, that is the maximum allowable extension for semi-d by MBSA with no lane at the back. On the bright side, no need to for out money for more extension. 😅.

I was interested on that willow park auction unit at first, but pull out because the layout has too many stairs. Too lazy to climb up and down.
Ogosh
post Mar 8 2021, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Mar 8 2021, 10:13 AM)
Yes bought Reesia. Managed to convince my wife to ignore the flight sound. 😂. Intermediate unit 10 ft at the side and back. Unfortunately, that is the maximum allowable extension for semi-d by MBSA with no lane at the back. On the bright side, no need to for out money for more extension. 😅.

I was interested on that willow park auction unit at first, but pull out because the layout has too many stairs. Too lazy to climb up and down.
Completion supposed to be April but due to MCO, they said it will be October.
Ogosh
post Mar 8 2021, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 8 2021, 11:08 AM)
You mean max allowable extension 10ft because only got extra 10ft at the back right? If got more than 20ft ++ extra land, then can extend up to the max available land right? I skipped Reesia and Hevea because I need bigger land for my kids to play football 🤣. If corner lot Elmina's semiD with extra land, out of my budget and the price can get a bungalow elsewhere.

I did take a look at Elmina Green's corner lot unit with 25ft ++ extra land but turned off due to that area seems like where SDP throws all of its RSKU units for this township project. 10k ++ RSKU units which I think more than the total number of non-RSKU units in Elmina Green area. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to downgrade the RSKU but SDP should've segregate it within the township so that the chances of social disturbance or bad influence/environment for our kids to grow can be reduce or minimize ✌️ i.e mat rempit, lepak, etc. Youngster nowadays are not the same as compared to during our time. Very sad indeed 😔😔
Need a setback of 10 ft from fence at the side and back if the semi-d doesn't have backlane. If you have 20ft backyard, you can only extend 10 ft, allowable by MBSA. Only terrace house (all come with backlane) or of your semi-d has backlane can extend all the way until back fence. This is for the fire safety. But different local authority has different guideline.

I don't need that much of land, just need a managable size only to plant daun kari, serai and what not, haha. That's why I went with Reesia. Plus I like Elmina Gardens concept, it is fenced and guarded but can roam around the big area between all the phases, not limited to your phase. My kids can do playground hoping. 😂

I understand your point there. But not to worry much, RSKU buyers are civilized people. It is just maybe the higher density concentrated at one area is of course will have a lot more variation of people staying there. So chances of social problem is a little bit higher because more people means more characters. SD could spread the RSKU so not concentrating the density to one area only. I am always like the area that cater people from all backgrounds, not exclusive for the elites. I feel that Elmina has a place for everybody, that's why I choose to stay here. Agree that it's not easy to raise up kids nowadays with all the challenges out there. Us parents of course want to give them the best. Good luck!
Ogosh
post Mar 13 2021, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

Just came back from Elmina Sales Gallery just now. Only 5 units left for Hevea phase 1. Phase 2 will launch in April. Considering the price point, not bad considering the price point and this market condition. Less than 5 units left for EG3 too.

Looks like they are preparing for the launch of EV4 end March. The scale model is ready it seems.

user posted image
Ogosh
post Mar 13 2021, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Mar 13 2021, 04:37 PM)
Just came back from Elmina Sales Gallery just now. Only 5 units left for Hevea phase 1. Phase 2 will launch in April. Considering the price point, not bad considering the price point and this market condition. Less than 5 units left for EG3 too.

Looks like they are preparing for the launch of EV4 end March. The scale model is ready it seems.
user posted image
My bad. EG4 not EV4. Probation member can't edit. 😅
Ogosh
post Mar 14 2021, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Nomad_mercenary @ Mar 14 2021, 02:12 PM)
Hi, just wanted to clarify, when you mentioned Elmina Gardens is fenced and guarded, do you mean it's the access into Elmina Gardens or into the individual areas e.g. Reesia, Liana?

I went to the Sales Gallery on Friday and have been shooting some questions to the SA, it seems like for Hevea there is no guardhouse until after RA applies for it and gets approved by MBSA, only then will Sime Darby build the guardhouse.
Also, he mentioned that the area infront of the to-be-launched A3 units for Hevea will not have fencing, so was wondering what you meant when you mentioned that Elmina Gardens is fenced and guarded, that is quite a big deal to me.
Hi. All access to Elmina Gardens phases inside the big circle will be guarded. Some phases share the same entrance. But Hevea phase will not share entrance with any other phase. The perimeter fencing will be along Jalan Frekuensi U16/110. You can see the map below, the guard will be located at all access connecting the Elmina Gardens phases to the Jalan Frekuensi U16/110.

They already built the fencing in front of the Hevea phase ( behind the hoarding like in the picture), so it doesn't make sense to tear it down just for MBSA compliance.

Yes, RA and SDP need to apply the permission from MBSA first to build the guard house, that is the rule. But before that, SDP will provide temporary guard house ( not pretty but functional) until the MBSA gives approval. Tiana phase is still using the temporary guard house, and there is fence in front of them. There is fence in front of Reesia phase too even though it is still under construction. The same thing will be for Hevea I suppose.

Elmina Gardens RA has been set up already from all the previous phases, they will help the buyers of the new phase regarding this MBSA approval. All buyers need to sign an agreement to set up the security when signing SPA, pretty much zero chance the MBSA will reject. The security fee is 120 per month if I am not mistaken, reasonable I would say.

I have a unit at EV3 VP around end 2018. They just started building the guard house and fencing the whole phase late last year. They are still building it today and we used the temporary guard house before this.

So I'd say not to worry much about the guard house and fencing. They will build it eventually.

user posted image

user posted image
Ogosh
post Mar 14 2021, 07:30 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Nomad_mercenary @ Mar 14 2021, 06:08 PM)
Sorry for the multiple posts, but on Hevea, does anyone know if HOC stamp duty exemption applies?
In my quote from the SA there was none, but HOC 2021 campaign is until May-21 so I thought could have saved some money there, i.e. a bit more than RM100k?
You can show this list to your SA. These are the projects that are registered for HOC on REHDA website. For Hevea, there are 31 units under HOC. I wonder which units are they. Maybe all taken up.

You can ask what is the package now to be more direct. I am quite sure you will get rebate 10% at least and free SPA lawyer. During the launching, the buyer can choose 9 months installment subsidy or free MOT stamp duty for the first 1 mil (kinda same deal like HOC). Early bird and prime member got a little bit extra discount too. But that was in January, I don't know is it applicable now. Can ask your SA on that.

user posted image
Ogosh
post Mar 15 2021, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Nomad_mercenary @ Mar 15 2021, 09:09 AM)
Thanks for all the info everyone, very useful; grateful for the helpful community!

Yes he offered the 9 months instalment rebate, didn't know that was in lieu of the HOC exemption.
I am looking for A4, so am waiting for the next phase to launch.
Hopefully I get the unit I want though, A4 only has limited units.
Whilst I don't mind the A3, they are facing the TNB lines so that might affect resale value.
All the best bro! Hopefully you will get the unit you want. Maybe can prebook with your SA. Haha.
Ogosh
post Mar 16 2021, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Nomad_mercenary @ Mar 16 2021, 04:05 AM)
Thanks for the info.
I think I'm old enough to be able to make a decision for myself haha...

I have to admit some of the names you are mentioning would be the first time I'm hearing them, but from a location standpoint, given my criteria, Elmina can probably fulfill them once DASH is complete.
I am aware of the issues on the Denai Alam exit, and I'll look it up a bit more, but in my mind driving to the next exit/entrance shouldn't be a problem.

Trying to bring the conversation back to the topic of the thread, in general with SDP I feel you get what you pay for, but what stands out for me is their execution on the township part.
Some other developers may build nicer houses, but fail in their township planning and/ or execution.
How SDP is setting up parcels e.g. Elmina Greens, Elmina Gardens, Elmina Valley, seems typical of their strategy I think; the different USJs, in Bukit Jelutong, they had also applied this.

All the best with your property search!
If one's COG is around PJ/Damansara/SJ or even Shah Alam, looking for freehold individual title new house in a new township close to these matured areas, he/she cannot run away from putting Elmina into his/her consideration. Like you, I envision Elmina to be like USJ at least and of course it will be a long time until it can reach that stage. I grew up in Kg Melayu Subang there, so might be bias towards this area. But, it is nice to see this area developed from a small kampung and pekan connected by a wooden titi from Subang Airport to what it is now.

Hope for the best!
Ogosh
post Mar 20 2021, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(feizzz @ Mar 20 2021, 12:11 AM)
Anyone here planning to go for EG4?

I am planning to lock down a unit for the coming launch. Any buyer could share your experience for the EG4?

My wife are quite concern about the TNB Entice and RSKU as of now. Not too sure what you guys think?
While I am in the camp of the HTC TNB rentice being more of an eyesore than a health risk (there is a long debate about this and I don't want to get there), EG4 location is in the middle of EG which is further from HTC compared to EG1 and EG3. Yes EG has a lot of RSKU in planning and it wil make the density of the area higher than other parts of Elmina. As it is a planned township, IMO the infrastructure to cater the density of the area is already there in plan, not like in KL city where infra work comes after the crowd.
Ogosh
post Mar 22 2021, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(imation1314 @ Mar 21 2021, 09:51 PM)
Any owners in Elmina City can share is the aircraft noise loud ? are you able to hear it inside house ?
Elmina East can hear. Elmina West not much.
Ogosh
post Mar 24 2021, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(house_hunter @ Mar 24 2021, 12:27 PM)
Oh wow. Quite bising lah the airplane noise. hmm.gif
From my observation, the Tiana, Reesia, Ilham part will hear the most as the plane path is on top of these pahses compared to Hevea, Clusia, Aralia side. I suggest to anyone interested to do site visit and park your car around Elmina Garden (multiple place) to test your degree of tolerance.

For Elmina Valley, Green I think don't have to worry lah..
Ogosh
post Mar 24 2021, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(vcyshotgg @ Mar 24 2021, 11:51 AM)
I went to the Elmina Sales Gallery and love the park and environment. It is also very hard to find new-launch landed that is freehold and individual title but not too far away from KL.

However, I have some questions to Elmina owner that works at KLCC / KL area
1. How do you commute to KL?
2. How long is the drive from Elmina to KL?
3. Does new DASH highway helps to commute to KL? (It links to LDP, NKVE and Penchala link. More routes to go to KL. But is it really worth it?)
4. Does anyone actually drive to MRT and sit MRT? (Is this even a viable option?)

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
I tried a few times going to KLCC area before from Elmina . Took around 1 hour drive in morning traffic. I don't have a specific route, just follow Waze. Most of the time, I drove to to LRT Ara Damansara and straight to KLCC. I have a few friends who parked at MRT Kwasa Sentral and change to LRT at Pasar Seni. When MRT2 completes in 2023 hopefully, you have more options to take MRT2 at Kwasa Damansara and straight to KLCC area near Masjid KLCC.

If traffic stress you out, public transport is a viable option.

Btw, going to Kwasa Damansara MRT will be a lot easier when Persiaran Atmosfera is completed connecting straight to Kwasa without having to go through Jln Sg Buloh. But god knows when it will be completed. 😅
Ogosh
post Mar 24 2021, 01:58 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

user posted image

What I meant is this stretch of Persiaran Atmosfera. Make a lot easier to go to MRT station.
Ogosh
post Mar 25 2021, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(Jasontee @ Mar 24 2021, 02:43 PM)
This road maybe after 20 years should be done. smile.gif smile.gif
😂 Talking about long term planning, it's really long. Found out on the net the MBSA answer on this road. Looks like up to the developer of Kwasa and Subang Delima.

user posted image
Ogosh
post Mar 25 2021, 09:42 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(vcyshotgg @ Mar 24 2021, 02:33 PM)
Thanks! It seems like Kwasa Damansara MRT is a really viable option. The parking rate is RM4.30 for whole day

Persiaran Atmosfera link to Kwasa is constructing by TSR. (Correct me if I am wrong)
Hopefully it can be completed in 2 years time  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
I think the TSR Capital work will only include the Persiaran Atmosfera on Kwasa side to link to Persiaran Jati Kota Damansara. On Subang Delima / Bestari side I don't know when they will build it.
Ogosh
post Mar 25 2021, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(msquek @ Mar 25 2021, 09:22 AM)
I am planning to lock down a unit too. My concern also TNB entice. Looks like quite near.
From google map, about 500 m from HTC to the nearest point of EG4 to be exact. Near or far is relative. 😁

QUOTE(aidilaidilaidil @ Mar 25 2021, 12:30 PM)
The road at Persiaran Mokhtar Dahari near Eco Grandeur and Jalan Kuala Selangor in front of Bandar Seri Coalfields also constructed by the developers. Luckily both EW and KLK are big developers. If small developers or "asal jual & lps jual hilang" developers only time will tell when the road will be build, most probably 20 years  tongue.gif . Just look at Saujana Utama, until now still the same single lane access for entry and exit to/from Jalan Kuala Selangor  rclxms.gif
The irony is Glomac which developed Saujana Utama is no small new developer. Haha. The problem is more on the lands which are out of these master develepor planned township.

Ogosh
post Mar 27 2021, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

Yup. 189 sold out yesterday and today. But yeah this is just booking, might be less when translated to SPA later. But, it is considered impressive, outperformed the latest Setia Alam launched I guess as they had far less units to push. Freehold individual landed still can sell even at this market condition.
Ogosh
post Mar 28 2021, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(house_hunter @ Mar 28 2021, 09:50 PM)
biggrin.gif  I have already done a site visit previously.
The plane noise is too much for me.
If I want such a 'noisy' place, I rather stay near the city.
The main purpose we move to the suburb is to have a peaceful and quiet living environment.
Yup2. It depends on individuals. Some people outweight other things and can give the noise a pass. Some people really cannot tolerate at all. As long as we are making an informed decision when purchasing the house, all will be good. The problem is when people buy a house without researching enough and complain much after that.
Ogosh
post Mar 29 2021, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(navink @ Mar 29 2021, 03:17 PM)
Any main consideration between Elmina Green vs Elmina Valley? Understand that Green will be surrounded by RSKU while Valley already have old flat nearby.
Location wise, IMO EV is better than EG as it is nearer to everything; highway exits, MRT, central park, Denai Alam shoplots. But the price is also a little bit higher than EG per sqft. Now you can only get subsales from EV. If the old flat is your concern (they should have repainted it to make it look nicer), you can choose EV3, 4 or 5 as a bit far compared to EV1, 2. IMHO too, EV3 has the best package among the EVs, it doesn't share the same access with any other EVs, the rows of houses are short with cul-de-sac roads, at highest point of EV where can view forest reserve and future Elmina City. It is the only EV that has 24 ft DSL too, so less competition. But, I have vested in EV3, so that is why I am bias. 😝

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1738sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:59 PM