Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for headphone wiring repair shop

views

TSAesthete18
post Nov 10 2018, 08:59 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
91 posts

My superlux rosak before even a year.. the thing that was supposed to protect the wiring is the thing that ended up breaking.. they didn't accept warranty some more pergghh. But I really the pair. Star Picker where I bought it from said they can sambung the wire straight to the inside bypass the safety thingy. Problem is that place is pretty damn far for me and it's a small cheap job anyway. Anyone know where I can get it done?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
ClieOS
post Nov 11 2018, 08:01 PM

In-Ear Addict
1,097 posts

Will be helpful if you can tell us where you live so people can suggest a place closer to you, otherwise it could be just as far as Star Picker to your home. On another thought, why not just poslaju the headphone to Star Picker? It probably won't cost that much on round trip, as the headphone itself should be under 300g, according to its specs.
TSAesthete18
post Nov 12 2018, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(ClieOS @ Nov 11 2018, 08:01 PM)
Will be helpful if you can tell us where you live so people can suggest a place closer to you, otherwise it could be just as far as Star Picker to your home.  On another thought, why not just poslaju the headphone to Star Picker? It probably won't cost that much on round trip, as the headphone itself should be under 300g, according to its specs.
Ops my bad. I'm in Cheras. Good idea on posting, I'll look into it if I can't find another place.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:53 PM