> High End Neighbourhood in Cheras

samkps
post Nov 13 2018, 02:05 PM

15,454 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:03 PM)
my best fren's mia parent stay also worked in dept of transport and used to live there... just beside my secondary skul aje... their billing address also no cheras one leh... haha... same applies to me when i fill up my secondary school address for some application purposes... or even my secondary skul letter head...
Got Maluri or not?
MeToo
post Nov 13 2018, 02:07 PM

9,297 posts

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Nov 10 2018, 04:22 PM)
To be honest, most Cheras lang will never eat high class foods that are located in Cheras lol. They'll either go Bangsar or anywhere far far away from Cheras

Wee wee moved? his 10m banglalow not still in taman billion meh
Correct.

If cheapskate place ppl will complain why price so expensive. But they happily pay more if they go same shop in Bangsar.

Even if he moved, the house sure still there lor... hwo the house move wor
samkps
post Nov 13 2018, 02:10 PM

15,454 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:02 PM)
my tarc mates 80% from other states one... none of them staying in cheras or even want to stay there.... same applies to my colleagues from outstation... ahaha... all of them give me same comment... cheras low class and super jam... stay at PJ subang more high class...  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
TARC mates want to stay Setapak right... Cheras actually holds great potential but just lack of proper city planning... same like KL... doh.gif doh.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 13 2018, 02:20 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Nov 13 2018, 02:05 PM)
Got Maluri or not?
ada boss... but under titiwangsa post code mia...

QUOTE(samkps @ Nov 13 2018, 02:10 PM)
TARC mates want to stay Setapak right... Cheras actually holds great potential but just lack of proper city planning... same like KL...  doh.gif  doh.gif
no wor... alot of my college mates all move out to PJ subang or even kaptong eventually after they able to afford a house.... being an original cheras lang... already used to kena diss that cheras is low class location.... doh.gif doh.gif
MonGJiHyo
post Nov 13 2018, 02:42 PM

2,699 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 09:24 AM)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalan_Cochrane,_Kuala_Lumpur

boss... cochrane/maluri/peel are under titiwangsa la... haha... i stayed in cheras for at least 20 years leh.... cochrane is where i study one leh... last i write cochrane address totally no cheras this word in the address one...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 13 2018, 11:23 AM)
That's new to me.  I always thought the Maluri area falls under Cheras. laugh.gif

Not the first surprise, tho. I always thought the Taman Seputeh area where I'm staying falls under Seputeh, but after some checking, its under Bukit Bintang. SPR's logic in drawing boundaries can be a head-scratcher sometimes. tongue.gif
but AEON Maluri's address got cheras name leh.. hahaha laugh.gif

BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 13 2018, 02:59 PM

20,146 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:03 PM)
my best fren's mia parent stay also worked in dept of transport and used to live there... just beside my secondary skul aje... their billing address also no cheras one leh... haha... same applies to me when i fill up my secondary school address for some application purposes... or even my secondary skul letter head...
tmn maluri not cheras meh?

or straight street name, then Kuala lumpur?
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 13 2018, 03:07 PM

20,146 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:20 PM)
no wor... alot of my college mates all move out to PJ subang or even kaptong eventually after they able to afford a house.... being an original cheras lang... already used to kena diss that cheras is low class location....  doh.gif  doh.gif
not low keras lah…..its working class. same with kepong Selayang Sentul rawang.
at least cheras doesn't have the fame gangster reputation like jinjang.

you think most of our nenek moyang sailed south like rosmah style meh, bring with them bags of cash, cincin and highstreet brands and settled in Kenny hills and bukit Damansara????

drink water must appreciate the source.
aaron1717
post Nov 13 2018, 03:08 PM

10,169 posts

QUOTE(MonGJiHyo @ Nov 13 2018, 02:42 PM)
but AEON Maluri's address got cheras name leh.. hahaha laugh.gif
but SMK jalan peek tak ada...

SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN CONVENT JALAN PEEL
JALAN PEEL
KUALA LUMPUR WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 13 2018, 02:59 PM)
tmn maluri not cheras meh?

or straight street name, then Kuala lumpur?
taman maluri could be the cheras part that wikipedia mentioned gua... for me i can at least confirm cochrane/peel road not under cheras... for maluri i really not sure... lol... just one highway seperate them with shamelin/pudu ulu which is under cheras liao
aaron1717
post Nov 13 2018, 03:10 PM

10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 13 2018, 03:07 PM)

you think most of our nenek moyang sailed south like rosmah style meh, bring with them bags of cash, cincin and highstreet brands and settled in Kenny hills and bukit Damansara????

yea... too bad... our reputation as cheras lang already tarnished since dunno when liao... i also lazy to argue when my frens from outstation ask where should they buy to stay in KV... i mentioned cheras terus kena dissed le... sien.... sweat.gif sweat.gif
samkps
post Nov 13 2018, 03:14 PM

15,454 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:20 PM)
no wor... alot of my college mates all move out to PJ subang or even kaptong eventually after they able to afford a house.... being an original cheras lang... already used to kena diss that cheras is low class location....  doh.gif  doh.gif
PJ Subang I think is because they are working there?

Cheras is an old township, maybe because of this people thought new township is higher keras.. lol...

samkps
post Nov 13 2018, 03:15 PM

15,454 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 13 2018, 03:07 PM)

Jinjang one can fight with Klang one meh... devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 13 2018, 03:23 PM

20,146 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Nov 13 2018, 03:15 PM)
Jinjang one can fight with Klang one meh...  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

I really don't know who will win if street fight started. but jinjang so small....klang itself got few groups already
aaron1717
post Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM

10,169 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Nov 13 2018, 03:14 PM)

Cheras is an old township, maybe because of this people thought new township is higher keras.. lol...
not really wor... some of them work in KL areas like bangsar south, jln sultan ismail, jalan ampang.... all totally strike cheras off as one of possible destination... sweat.gif sweat.gif
highburybaby
post Nov 13 2018, 03:29 PM

1,234 posts

C180
BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 13 2018, 03:36 PM

20,146 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Nov 13 2018, 03:14 PM)

actually cheras is not that old,

the oldest outside KL is port klang. followed by rawang and Ampang.
then PJ was setup as satellite township baru cheras.

cheras is less attractive to young generation bcos of bad township planning, lack of major access roads and too many taman taman already.

if they were to use the PJ address system, maybe its better organised.
LTG
post Nov 13 2018, 04:15 PM

1,780 posts

cheras is on the list of most expensive house in msia

https://www.iproperty.com.my/guides/malaysi...-sales-in-2017/
DesRed
post Nov 13 2018, 04:53 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM)
not really wor... some of them work in KL areas like bangsar south, jln sultan ismail, jalan ampang.... all totally strike cheras off as one of possible destination...  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
My sister had a really bad opinion of Cheras and actually avoided going there throughout the 6 over years she's staying here with the assumption that it is a jam heaven.

Me? I'd like to keep an open mind and explore parts of it here and there. biggrin.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 13 2018, 05:00 PM

10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 13 2018, 04:53 PM)
My sister had a really bad opinion of Cheras and actually avoided going there throughout the 6 over years she's staying here with the assumption that it is a jam heaven.

Me? I'd like to keep an open mind and explore parts of it here and there. biggrin.gif
your sister is part of the 'assume cheras is bad' group.... hahaha.... there are worse jam around klang valley than cheras... but cheras road networks are really messy with too much taman-taman already... hence the not up to class presentation.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
MonGJiHyo
post Nov 13 2018, 05:06 PM

2,699 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 13 2018, 03:08 PM)
but SMK jalan peek tak ada...

SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN CONVENT JALAN PEEL
JALAN PEEL
KUALA LUMPUR WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
taman maluri could be the cheras part that wikipedia mentioned gua... for me i can at least confirm cochrane/peel road not under cheras... for maluri i really not sure... lol... just one highway seperate them with shamelin/pudu ulu which is under cheras liao
that's why lor.. so confusing.. lol

0.0123sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:18 PM