Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Housing Lawyer Super Slow

views

nookie188
post Nov 7 2018, 07:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(keyboardmouse @ Nov 7 2018, 05:49 PM)
Hey friends,
Pls flood me with your opinion. I really need some thought from you guys.

I'm selling my house. The process already start since mid of last year. Till now my buyer already start pay his payment to bank. But I havent received money from Bank.

The lawyer give so many excuses, super slow. so many excuses and slow movement. such as document missing and bank hold the payment.

Anyone have any idea to who should I report my case so that the lawyer will get best lesson in life. i paid all lawyer fee last year in sept.

crazy slow.

pls pls pls.
if the bank has released the loan i agree with the rest something fishy is going on. I assume you did not have your own lawyer to represent you.
I believe the money is being held by the lawyer ..Write a letter to the lawyer giving them a deadline like 2 days to pay you the balance or you will report
them to the bar council.

If the lawyer gives you all kinds of verbal excuses in future insist that they put it in writing..

It would be prudent next time to get yourself a lawyer if you are not familiar with the process of selling a house - dont be penny wise pound foolish..For me i have also tried not getting my own lawyer but i try to mitigate the risk by not releasing the key/passes unless all the monies owing to me including the apportionment of expenses are in my hand.
nookie188
post Nov 7 2018, 07:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(keyboardmouse @ Nov 7 2018, 07:49 PM)
I have the lawyer, but the lawyer keep saying that bank hold the money because they misplace the document and they need to do police report bla bla bla and buyer bank not agree with police report stuff, so my lawyer and bank has to go for second option which is need to get special letter from developer.
can i go to tribunal Pengguna so that lawyer can start working
how can the bank be holding the money if your buyer is servicing the loan already?

what document is missing?

You should find out exactly the chronological of events - ask the relevant questions with your lawyer and find out exactly what is the issue here
as the info you are giving is too vague..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 PM