Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Helpless here, Sign wrong agreement

views

TSsingguli
post Nov 5 2018, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Nov 5 2018, 04:15 PM)
lol bloody hell... i know it is islamic loan after reading few post.
Yeah, almost heart attack last night bangwall.gif
i forgot how it work after long time no login, shock die me doh.gif
klthor
post Nov 5 2018, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

LOL....i can imagine that.. islamic loan is something very 'special'. they cannot receive interest, hence they make it like repurchase back.

they buy the contract from you @ Rm370k, hence pay you that amount. then you will have to repurchase back the contract @ RM1.7mil, then this is the 'profit' for them by selling and buying contracts wahahhaa.... that is why i skip the whole chapter of islamic banking during my study days....
apittgarcia
post Nov 5 2018, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Nov 5 2018, 05:13 PM)
LOL....i can imagine that.. islamic loan is something very 'special'. they cannot receive interest, hence they make it like repurchase back.

they buy the contract from you @ Rm370k, hence pay you that amount. then you will have to repurchase back the contract @ RM1.7mil, then this is the 'profit' for them by selling and buying contracts wahahhaa....  that is why i skip the whole chapter of islamic banking during my study days....
interesting topics.
TiramisuCoffee
post Nov 5 2018, 06:23 PM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(singguli @ Nov 5 2018, 01:41 AM)
Ya, Sleepless here. Do you know what is the worse situation? What if I cancel this loan agreement only pay the penalty and the load amount released to developer right?
lol.gif No la, your situation can only get better! devil.gif Donโ€™t cancel the loan agreement... Instead try to sell the property for RM1.7m, who knows got water fish buyer! brows.gif Hey, u got proof the bank agree ur property is worth that amount wat! rclxm9.gif

Joke la! grin.gif FYI Iโ€™ve never taken Islamic loan b4. I also tot itโ€™s a grave typo! So bad only a lawyer can help! Happy your nightmare is over now! smile.gif
ManutdGiggs
post Nov 5 2018, 06:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,540 posts

QUOTE(singguli @ Nov 5 2018, 04:02 PM)
My statement dint show any rebate, even bank official from loan department also cannot explain how to read.
Only said Islamic Loan statement is present like that.
My advise. Consult another banker ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Honestly many auditors oso failed to und tis Islamic loan. I hav 1 under coy. Auditor every yr oso hin hin.
brother love
post Nov 5 2018, 08:38 PM

Regular
1,227 posts

Its same as Conventional Loan just the wordings and explanations changed

Like calling a tiger "striped cat" it the same animal just tat humans think "striped cat" is less intimidating

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM