Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How To Piap your friend's wife.

views

TSvhs1
post Nov 3 2018, 09:58 PM, updated 6y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

Two couples were playing poker one evening. Jim accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Lee's wife, Sue, wasn't wearing any underwear. Shocked by this, Jim upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jim went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Lee's wife, Sue, followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that you like under there?'

Surprised by her boldness, Jim admitted that, he did.

Sue said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you $250.'

Jim confirmed that he is very interested. Sue told him that since her husband Lee played golf Friday afternoons and Jim didn't, Jim should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Jim showed up at Lee's house at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum, they went to the bedroom, and Sue gave him a flipping great time. Jim quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Lee came home from golf at 6 p.m. and upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Jim come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat Sue answered, 'Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.' Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'Did he give you $250?

Sue, using her best poker face, replied, 'Well, yes, in fact he did.'

Lee, with a satisfied look on his face, continued, 'Good. He came by the golf club this morning and borrowed $250 from me. He promised he'd stop by this afternoon and pay it back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is how poker should be played...

Good Morning!😂

This post has been edited by vhs1: Nov 4 2018, 09:56 AM
police_pipupipu
post Dec 19 2018, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by police_pipupipu: Dec 19 2018, 04:52 PM
DjKenji
post Dec 22 2018, 11:29 PM

On my way
643 posts

Good one.
Sound familiar hear from other China comedy.
uglyduckling422
post Jan 7 2019, 10:46 AM

Casual
313 posts

lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.66    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:14 AM