Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Monster Hunter's anime potential

Legendary chicken
post Oct 28 2018, 11:55 PM, updated 5d ago

Group: Newbie

Dragons, more powerful dragons, awesome weapons, deep epic lore, war with intelligent dragons, fantasy adventure. Nuff said
Legendary chicken
post Oct 28 2018, 11:57 PM

If we could have an experienced director who knows how to set the environment (ie. Not to dark not to bright adventurous yet mysterious) then we have a very good anime with actual story. I just hope that it doesn't degenerate into Pokemon money grab anime style...
zwei279
post Nov 10 2018, 01:35 AM

They already have one, called monster hunter stories , for children
Legendary chicken
post Nov 12 2018, 12:35 AM

QUOTE(zwei279 @ Nov 10 2018, 01:35 AM)
They already have one, called monster hunter stories , for children
No I meant a serious anime. An anime that has actual story. Might not look like it but monster Hunter has an interesting lore. I can imagine a few arcs in my head right now that would be sick that lead up to a war between humans and elder dragons. The history about the tower, how humans started off in the monster dominated world, which fucker enraged the whole elder dragons, to name a few. Monster Hunter itself is sometimes goofy so I could also imagine situations where it could be funny and could please players in the form of reference.
Legendary chicken
post Nov 12 2018, 12:36 AM

And sorry for the late reply. Nobody told me university was rough. My buttock can only take so much.
Legendary chicken
post Nov 12 2018, 12:40 AM

But monster Hunter doesn't necessarily have to be about monsters only. Seeing how the world is set up. There could be such a thing as Hunter hunterers where there are a group or organizations specializing in illegal armaments obtained from monster hunters... It's a law less world like the wild west of America

This post has been edited by Legendary chicken: Nov 12 2018, 12:41 AM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0601sec    6.03    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th November 2018 - 10:59 AM