Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

231 Pages « < 108 109 110 111 112 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Digi Infinite Fan Club [V4], Infinite 150, 100, 80

views

Xaser_3
post Aug 24 2019, 08:40 AM

Because I Fly, I envy no man on earth...
All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(ubeyou @ Aug 24 2019, 12:49 AM)
I'm getting 60~70Mbps on TP-Link MR200. If I upgrade to 65d, will it become faster & better?
It would be gradually faster on the 65d. But you need to spend the moolah to buy the Huawei B618 though.
fruitie
post Aug 24 2019, 01:19 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,989 posts

QUOTE(josh5671 @ Aug 23 2019, 09:35 PM)
today my digi i150 suddenly get no B7 at all, no signal. any idea?..only left low speed b3...
Your tower is down.
josh5671
post Aug 24 2019, 01:29 PM

Regular
1,176 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Aug 24 2019, 01:19 PM)
Your tower is down.
LOL. That day Baru mention it ancient then break down liao

Ytd called customer service. But passing to operators nobody pickup. Already issue a report in digi app not sure it work or not.

Nervous Levin
post Aug 24 2019, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

the one thing I don't like about digi line is, everytime I want to view videos published on facebook, I am prompted to login to facebook. I can refresh to view the same videos without being prompted so when I use celcom or maxis.

very annoying for I refuse to open facebook account.
josh5671
post Aug 24 2019, 11:38 PM

Regular
1,176 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Aug 24 2019, 01:19 PM)
Your tower is down.
I believe there some people make the report/complaint. Today go work i see 3 digi pickup on local mamak.

After work came back, band7 alive rclxms.gif
TSblacktubi
post Aug 25 2019, 12:41 AM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

QUOTE(Nervous Levin @ Aug 24 2019, 10:50 PM)
the one thing I don't like about digi line is, everytime I want to view videos published on facebook, I am prompted to login to facebook. I can refresh to view the same videos without being prompted so when I use celcom or maxis.

very annoying for I refuse to open facebook account.
This is a problem with Facebook and nothing to do with Digi.

They would want people to register an account now.
Nervous Levin
post Aug 25 2019, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Aug 25 2019, 12:41 AM)
This is a problem with Facebook and nothing to do with Digi.

They would want people to register an account now.
(1) open any kopitiam page with facebook video on it.

(2) for each telco, refresh the page then hit play.

when using digi, it will lead to facebook login.

when not using digi, the video will play immediately.
Venyourbff
post Aug 25 2019, 01:36 AM

11 posts

I'm currently using a tp-link archer mr 200 and currently looking for an antenna. Can anyone suggest me a good antenna to use when the router is in an apartment complex?
Xaser_3
post Aug 25 2019, 07:46 AM

All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(moshpit21 @ Aug 20 2019, 11:49 PM)
ppl say around 3 days if you do it online, and much faster if you walk in to u-mobile counter, but i cant speak through experience since i applied online and near the weekend, and its been 5 days they havent contacted me  laugh.gif

btw to also update my status again, they finally sent me SMS by 8pm+ just now

[attachmentid=10302640]

since it was already after work hours, i guess i should expect them to call me tomorrow
Good morning Bro. Any progress on your mnp and counter offer from Digi?
TSblacktubi
post Aug 25 2019, 01:13 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

QUOTE(Venyourbff @ Aug 25 2019, 01:36 AM)
I'm currently using a tp-link archer mr 200 and currently looking for an antenna. Can anyone suggest me a good antenna to use when the router is in an apartment complex?
Latest version of MR200 no longer support external antennas.
wilson1stop
post Aug 25 2019, 11:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,762 posts

user posted image

Just spotted this in my nearby shop, it's half price of normal RM28 came with unlimited youtube and facebook, is that anyone tried before? Is there mobile connection stable? need to topup RM30 monthly or just RM15/28?
Xaser_3
post Aug 25 2019, 11:35 PM

All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(wilson1stop @ Aug 25 2019, 11:13 PM)
user posted image

Just spotted this in my nearby shop, it's half price of normal RM28 came with unlimited youtube and facebook, is that anyone tried before? Is there mobile connection stable? need to topup RM30 monthly or just RM15/28?
LOLz.....only limited to 4 mentioned states. Kinda unfair I would say but nevertheless it's a nice deal.
tasek16
post Aug 26 2019, 02:25 AM

9 posts

made a report to Digi on slow internet issues despite the signal showing a full bar at 4g + .. after 5 days they admit the problem caused by the tower could not cope or cater the large number of users.
Dear Sir / Madam, the intermittent service in your area is caused by congestion and high access from other users at the same time. Our Network department is looking to increase capacity to improve customer experience but it will take some time in securing permission from third parties to install a new network tower. Do accept our apologies over the matter.
the questions.. how long to wait.. do I entitle for rebates.. etc.
area: tasek/bercham ipoh.. for now i'm not intend to opt-out.. since it is the best overall package for me and have been used for more than 2 years now..

Xaser_3
post Aug 26 2019, 08:36 AM

All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(tasek16 @ Aug 26 2019, 02:25 AM)
made a report to Digi on slow internet issues despite the signal showing a full bar at 4g + .. after 5 days they admit the problem caused by the tower could not cope or cater the large number of users.
area: tasek/bercham ipoh..  for now i'm not intend to opt-out.. since  it is the best overall package for me and have been used for more than 2 years now..
Nice to hear them admit their mistakes. Sincerely hope they take swift action to rectify the congestion in your area. I thought they would have upgraded most of their infrastructure to cope with these kind of issues, as it was a common thing 2 years ago. Let's see how they intend to compensate you for their unsatisfactory service. Hope for the best!
JLA
post Aug 26 2019, 09:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,299 posts

QUOTE(tasek16 @ Aug 26 2019, 02:25 AM)
area: tasek/bercham ipoh..  for now i'm not intend to opt-out.. since  it is the best overall package for me and have been used for more than 2 years now..
Citing health concerns, Ipoh residents reject telco tower on neighbourhood shop roof
[Malay Mail]
Sylvia Looi
Malay Mail 15 May 2019

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.
Residents of Taman Pusat Bercham, Ipoh protest against plans to erect a telecommunication tower on the roof of a shoplot in the area May 15, 2019. — Picture by Farhan Najib

IPOH, May 15 — Residents of Taman Pusat Bercham are up in arms over a telecommunication tower being built on the roof of a shoplot in their neighbourhood.

Citing health hazards, the residents are demanding that construction be stopped immediately.

Tan Yook Lakh said work started in April and residents approached Bercham assemblyman Ong Boon Piow for assistance.

“Ong told us his hands are tied as approval for the tower had been given,” he said during a media conference arranged by MCA Public Services and Complaints Bureau head Low Guo Nan at the site today.

The 71-year-old said residents are worried their health would be affected as a result of radiation from the tower.

Another resident Lee Lai Peng, 54, said this was not the first time telecommunications companies wanted to put up towers in the area.

“In 2009, we managed to get the former state government to stop construction for a tower,” said the housewife, adding that the area now has two towers that were put up before residents moved into the area.

A third resident Alina Abdul Rahman said the tower must not be allowed to go up as she could not bear to lose her friends to cancer.

“I lost at least three neighbours to cancer,” she added.

Chan Kam Sun said he lost his wife and son to cancer.

“My wife passed away due to cervical cancer while my son died due to bone cancer,” said the 65-year-old technician whose house is behind the proposed site to erect the tower.

“I do not want to lose my 12-year-old daughter to cancer too,” he added.

Residents had initiated a signature campaign on Tuesday and managed to collect over 200 signatures.

The petition was later submitted to Ong.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/citing-health-con...-042102507.html

Good luck bro. Not digi fault.
budi1413
post Aug 26 2019, 09:43 AM

Regular
1,560 posts

QUOTE(JLA @ Aug 26 2019, 09:09 AM)
Citing health concerns, Ipoh residents reject telco tower on neighbourhood shop roof
[Malay Mail]
Sylvia Looi
Malay Mail 15 May 2019

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.
Residents of Taman Pusat Bercham, Ipoh protest against plans to erect a telecommunication tower on the roof of a shoplot in the area May 15, 2019. — Picture by Farhan Najib

IPOH, May 15 — Residents of Taman Pusat Bercham are up in arms over a telecommunication tower being built on the roof of a shoplot in their neighbourhood.

Citing health hazards, the residents are demanding that construction be stopped immediately.

Tan Yook Lakh said work started in April and residents approached Bercham assemblyman Ong Boon Piow for assistance.

“Ong told us his hands are tied as approval for the tower had been given,” he said during a media conference arranged by MCA Public Services and Complaints Bureau head Low Guo Nan at the site today.

The 71-year-old said residents are worried their health would be affected as a result of radiation from the tower.

Another resident Lee Lai Peng, 54, said this was not the first time telecommunications companies wanted to put up towers in the area.

“In 2009, we managed to get the former state government to stop construction for a tower,” said the housewife, adding that the area now has two towers that were put up before residents moved into the area.

A third resident Alina Abdul Rahman said the tower must not be allowed to go up as she could not bear to lose her friends to cancer.

“I lost at least three neighbours to cancer,” she added.

Chan Kam Sun said he lost his wife and son to cancer.

“My wife passed away due to cervical cancer while my son died due to bone cancer,” said the 65-year-old technician whose house is behind the proposed site to erect the tower.

“I do not want to lose my 12-year-old daughter to cancer too,” he added.

Residents had initiated a signature campaign on Tuesday and managed to collect over 200 signatures.

The petition was later submitted to Ong.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/citing-health-con...-042102507.html
i just wondering. these people who sked cancer is them not using phone at all?
tasek16
post Aug 26 2019, 10:07 AM

9 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

If that's the case... emmm makes me stop dreamming about 5g.. btw thanks for the info

This post has been edited by tasek16: Aug 26 2019, 10:08 AM
dark_axl21
post Aug 26 2019, 10:14 AM

TUKANG
631 posts

Confirm no 5G in that area la
Since the residents would immediately cite the harms of 5G and the much higher frequency.

This post has been edited by dark_axl21: Aug 26 2019, 10:16 AM
josh5671
post Aug 26 2019, 10:22 AM

Regular
1,176 posts

This sound like recent China news related with telco tower. They request telco company + local gorv dismantle the tower. But 2 months after they complaint signal issue.
Telco official statement to the complaint like : they will non entertain unless massive user increase. <kek

This post has been edited by josh5671: Aug 26 2019, 10:22 AM
Xaser_3
post Aug 26 2019, 11:53 AM

All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(josh5671 @ Aug 26 2019, 10:22 AM)
This sound like recent China news related with telco tower. They request telco company + local gorv dismantle the tower. But 2 months after they complaint signal issue.
Telco official statement to the complaint like : they will non entertain unless massive user increase. <kek
LOLz at the chicken and egg situation. One cannot have the cake and eat it too. They should get their own RF or EMF meter to measure the radiation before hurling accusations towards the telco's.

231 Pages « < 108 109 110 111 112 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:57 AM