Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Being used, What to do

views

Intrigue
post Oct 19 2018, 11:38 PM

L O W Y A T E R
3,917 posts

Looks like you are just a sequence of his heartbreak and hopefully you didnt gave him your body
ZZR-Pilot
post Oct 21 2018, 03:43 AM

Regular
1,049 posts

QUOTE(Imasillygirl @ Oct 19 2018, 11:47 AM)
Broke up with him after 3 months of rebound relationship, before this he got out of 4 years relationship and chased me aggressively after 2 months of break up. I saught assurance from him that he is ready for next relationship only I accepted him. When we together he mentioned his ex alot, intentionally and unintentionally. Also he likes to compare me to his ex. He always mentioned how violent she was by slapping him, beating him. He even told his family and friends the same about how toxic was his ex. Few weeks before break up he treat me so cold so I confronted him why he acted such. He said it's because he got too much trauma from previous toxic relationship, thus he will not commit and devote much into our relationship. He forced me to either accept it or break up. Of course I choose the latter. 3 weeks later he changed all his profile picture to a kissing photo with his ex that he cursed hardly all the time. They rekindled. I feel devastated, I dunno why he need to be so high profile to announce all this, particularly to show me. Don't he feel shamed on his action by  telling me that he is just a jerk? I did nothing wrong and I'm the victim of his selfish revenge, why he wanted to hurt me repeatedly. I feel miserable being used as a tool to revenge his ex, I feel like scolding him, should I ? Please advise
Well you knew he was on a rebound so by right you ought to have been expecting this.

As for changing his profile pic to a kissy kissy photo, actually he didn't do it to hurt you or be a sohai towards you. Heck, he wasn't even thinking of you. Please understand all this while it was NEVER about you, coz all he could think of day and night is that girl who gagged him, bitch-slapped him and shouted, "WHO'S YO MAMA??".

I know you feel very lousy after letting your guard down and accepting him against better judgment. But chin up, at least he only took up 3 months of your time so it was no skin off your back. Now you know what to look out for moving on, all you should think about is putting your best foot forward.

He isn't thinking of you anymore, so why should you keep thinking of him?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0097sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:14 PM