Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Online selling noob questions

Aesthete18
post Oct 16 2018, 03:57 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
91 posts

Hi there, I'm not sure about the safety of online selling. Might be stupid questions lah so don't be surprised XD I've no experience with this.

I posted on Mudah, wanted to sell something. Got a buyer from Perak, I'm in KL. He asking for postage. How does the payment system work? Is it safe for me? Will I get the money immediately? He transfer money first? Seems like quite a risk for him also kan if I get paid first?

I know Mudah got lots of stories la, so I just wanted to check. I pun tak paham benda cam ni XD

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Aesthete18: Oct 16 2018, 03:58 PM
gacktleong
post Oct 16 2018, 04:26 PM

GLLLL
747 posts

Since u r dealing via mudah.my, i suggest you to get full payment from buyer before shipping out, to protect yourself if buyer goes MIA after you send out the parcel.

It is up to him if he wan to take the risk by paying full payment to you directly. It is purely based on the trust between buyer and seller.

However, buyer will have your personal banking details, so anything goes wrong, he can use this information to lodge a police report.
Aesthete18
post Oct 16 2018, 07:12 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(gacktleong @ Oct 16 2018, 04:26 PM)
Since u r dealing via mudah.my, i suggest you to get full payment from buyer before shipping out, to protect yourself if buyer goes MIA after you send out the parcel.

It is up to him if he wan to take the risk by paying full payment to you directly. It is purely based on the trust between buyer and seller.

However, buyer will have your personal banking details, so anything goes wrong, he can use this information to lodge a police report.
Oh I see quite safe for him also then. I will ask for full payment first. I cautious cause heard few stories of Mudah con here, con there. Thanks for the information.

This post has been edited by Aesthete18: Oct 16 2018, 08:26 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:55 PM