Guests cannot vote 
views

Win10
post Aug 18 2021, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(stevenlee @ Aug 1 2021, 05:18 PM)
playing since RoX launch ASEAN server smile.gif
i feel the game play better and more balance compare to ROM.
ROX everyone is equal, it just matter of you get it sooner or later
but ROM, the deposit 1% is way too much and F2P will never catch up.
I play both and host analytical post on both community forum.

Simply said,
RoX
Best design aesthatic, gameplay (real time control, but subjective to everyone).
Spent 3k++myr per month and you'll win the game for granted via gold gear
Fashion cost nothing. Meant nothing to acc quality.

Cons.

Commitment and time consuming. Cant skip a single day login to unlock bike from latest premium (cash bought). Need to do daily activity to consume stamina/afford material for gear progress.

No multi class. No multi build per character due to shadow gear system. Coming from RoM, Archer can swap between adl<>mp<>ms build for example

Say RoM have gacha deposit, pray card, aesir rune, skill rune, and latest Oracle extract to compensate the balance?
RoX is TOTALLY about gear progressing. F2p or common whale are doom since beginning. End gear (i meant 1~3years worth of playing) for these guy is either +8/10 of white head or +6/8 of purple gear.

Meanwhile, fat whale already have a mix m match of purple+gold gear +8~10 since month1 of playing.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

My advice..
If you're looking for a good looking and a much much better game control of RO mobile rendition, go for RoX. They're the best on short term gaming after working hour. Take note you will NEVER reach the endgame experience solely by relying on pure RNG or that puny 1k myr per month.

If you're itching for build crafting, multi class exp, w readily content-rich RO rendition, definitely go for RoM. Instant 4th job on day 2 for everyone.
There's tonnes of quitting whale and dolphin acc ready to grab if you're serious about quality gaming and full experience (available via great guildmate too😉). Gunslinger and Comodo patch incoming, w Taekwon and Soul Linked class ready in pipeline.
megavalve
post Aug 3 2022, 08:54 AM

?
957 posts

So... Anyone still playing? Still here with Divine Avenger.
Win10
post Aug 6 2022, 06:33 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(megavalve @ Aug 3 2022, 08:54 AM)
I am.

My sacri DA build were put to halt, but i got almost everything's done.

Perfect pvp gacha
All Tenacity/Divinity/Hp10% on left side.. Turned out I enjoy PhantomDancer more this episode for war.

Just swap 2GrammaWolf card in Armor to into OrcLord* and its commander ready

Edit: Im no whale. Haven't paid for any Gacha last whole year. Slowly raking depo% past 80% now. Can't wait for next annual 10bcc per roll event.

This post has been edited by Win10: Aug 6 2022, 06:36 PM
siew14
post Aug 7 2022, 10:16 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(megavalve @ Aug 3 2022, 08:54 AM)
i quit for some time already.. quit somewhere after 4th job..

i was a runemaster, proud achievement would be +15 HA , +15 undershirt. XD

was quite addicting back then, luckily i quit, otherwise it takes up a lot of my time imo.. everyday after work is to setup gene farm for few hours.. gosh, those days suck cause need to compete to find empty spot.. lols.

megavalve
post Aug 10 2022, 03:27 PM

?
957 posts

QUOTE(Win10 @ Aug 6 2022, 06:33 PM)
I am.

My sacri DA build were put to halt, but i got almost everything's done.

Perfect pvp gacha
All Tenacity/Divinity/Hp10% on left side.. Turned out I enjoy PhantomDancer more this episode for war.

Just swap 2GrammaWolf card in Armor to into OrcLord* and its commander ready
Edit: Im no whale. Haven't paid for any Gacha last whole year. Slowly raking depo% past 80% now. Can't wait for next annual 10bcc per roll event.
I was pure sacri until last month. My team needed an orb holder. Now I'm a pure tanker.

As for war, yeah. There's nothing much for a DA to do in the new war format. I miss the old woe.

QUOTE(siew14 @ Aug 7 2022, 10:16 PM)
i quit for some time already.. quit somewhere after 4th job..

i was a runemaster, proud achievement would be +15 HA , +15 undershirt.  XD

was quite addicting back then, luckily i quit, otherwise it takes up a lot of my time imo..  everyday after work is to setup gene farm for few hours.. gosh, those days suck cause need to compete to find empty spot.. lols.
Now got offline farming if you have either Tyrant, SH or LB. These 3 classes got the best zeny output for farming. Now I just focus to settle weeklies on Monday. Thurs and Sun are war time.
Win10
post Aug 10 2022, 08:26 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(megavalve @ Aug 10 2022, 03:27 PM)
I was pure sacri until last month. My team needed an orb holder. Now I'm a pure tanker.

As for war, yeah. There's nothing much for a DA to do in the new war format. I miss the old woe.
Now got offline farming if you have either Tyrant, SH or LB. These 3 classes got the best zeny output for farming. Now I just focus to settle weeklies on Monday. Thurs and Sun are war time.
I honestly think new war format more entertaining and worth logging in to. It makes all type of play, irregardless of class, build, and field play worthy to play.
dps404
post Aug 11 2022, 08:15 AM

On my way
595 posts

Which guild are u guys in?
megavalve
post Aug 16 2022, 08:22 AM

?
957 posts

QUOTE(Win10 @ Aug 10 2022, 08:26 PM)
I honestly think new war format more entertaining and worth logging in to. It makes all type of play, irregardless of class, build, and field play worthy to play.
The new one favors offense too much. For guilds that prefer open field battles, it's fine. All castle have the same layout which makes it too linear. The only improvement is the reset system. No more annoying CM/nogu to ruin your day. Hahaha.

QUOTE(dps404 @ Aug 11 2022, 08:15 AM)
Which guild are u guys in?
Been in one guild since ROM started, Rojak.
Win10
post Aug 17 2022, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(megavalve @ Aug 16 2022, 08:22 AM)
The new one favors offense too much. For guilds that prefer open field battles, it's fine. All castle have the same layout which makes it too linear. The only improvement is the reset system. No more annoying CM/nogu to ruin your day. Hahaha.
Been in one guild since ROM started, Rojak.
Congrats for being in the runner up, this seasonAttached Image
stevenlee
post Dec 10 2022, 08:07 AM

look @ my Star *o* ...hoho
3,093 posts

Anyone has returnee code to share?
I need the code to claim reward
stevenlee
post Feb 12 2023, 09:00 AM

look @ my Star *o* ...hoho
3,093 posts

Any active guild need member for war 😅
Returnee looking for guild to war 🤣
ry8128
post Mar 7 2023, 03:08 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

Anyone waiting for ragnarok origin global? Is the gameplay similar to eternal love and the original ro?
less1234
post Mar 8 2023, 05:36 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Mar 7 2023, 03:08 PM)
Anyone waiting for ragnarok origin global? Is the gameplay similar to eternal love and the original ro?
None of the mobile RO are "similar" to the original PC RO. ROMEL even surpassed PC RO in terms of job updates and released 4th job earlier than them.

They are currently follow TW ROO style instead of NA ROO (which is a failure).

ROO compared to ROX and ROMEL:
1) ROO has PC client available, if you got average PC then you can play this game smooth without using an emulator.

2) ROO's refining system has safety checkpoints, making easier to refine to max level compared to other ROMs, especially ROX. But upper limit of ROO refine is +20.

3) Newer engine, sleeker graphics, same with ROX actually, just which one is suit your style, ROO is on cuter style.

4) Life skill, ROX life skill is where you generate your crystals (2nd premium currency), ROO I felt this is optional but its good to get cooking started with other gathering skills to get buffs.

5) Offline capability, only ROMEL has offline farming for now.

6) Grinding stamina: ROMEL; a set amount of time per day with x4. ROX; infinite with Odins for exp/drop boost for a short period of time. ROO; Freya blessing 1 hour daily to get no exp but loots only to overcome the level penalty problem. 2.5 hours of battle time for exp + loot, can X2.

7) MVP hunting: ROMEL; unlimited. ROX; 3 times per day. ROO; 5x MVP and 5x MVP participation per day.

8) Gear crafting: ROMEL; farm mats to craft or MVP drop. ROX; mats from dungeons or get gear from MVP Drop. ROO; farm shard to exchange BP for gear crafting + mats from mobs. In ROO, accessory is dropped from mobs and MVPs, MVP ones usually give extra 1 card slot.

9) All has the usual refine, enchant and enhance/strengthening system.

10) ROMEL has 2 main currency, zenny which is farmed from mobs, and premium currency BCC from real money. ROX and ROO have 3 main currency : Premium currency: diamonds/catnips. 2nd Premium: Crystals/Zenny, and normal currency: copper/zenny.

11) ROMEL exchange is fully zenny. ROO and ROX uses mainly 2nd premium currency for exchange.

12) ROMEL and ROX exchange can buy whatever that is tradable or not soulbound if ROX is your game. You can't buy gear from ROO exchange.

13) All 3 has gacha to a certain degree. Cards/HG and etc.

14) ROO can rent cards.

15) and many more.

ry8128
post Mar 8 2023, 08:52 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Mar 8 2023, 05:36 PM)
None of the mobile RO are "similar" to the original PC RO. ROMEL even surpassed PC RO in terms of job updates and released 4th job earlier than them.

They are currently follow TW ROO style instead of NA ROO (which is a failure).

ROO compared to ROX and ROMEL:
1) ROO has PC client available, if you got average PC then you can play this game smooth without using an emulator.

2) ROO's refining system has safety checkpoints, making easier to refine to max level compared to other ROMs, especially ROX. But upper limit of ROO refine is +20.

3) Newer engine, sleeker graphics, same with ROX actually, just which one is suit your style, ROO is on cuter style.

4) Life skill, ROX life skill is where you generate your crystals (2nd premium currency), ROO I felt this is optional but its good to get cooking started with other gathering skills to get buffs.

5) Offline capability, only ROMEL has offline farming for now.

6) Grinding stamina: ROMEL; a set amount of time per day with x4. ROX; infinite with Odins for exp/drop boost for a short period of time. ROO; Freya blessing 1 hour daily to get no exp but loots only to overcome the level penalty problem. 2.5 hours of battle time for exp + loot, can X2.

7) MVP hunting: ROMEL; unlimited. ROX; 3 times per day. ROO; 5x MVP and 5x MVP participation per day.

8) Gear crafting: ROMEL; farm mats to craft or MVP drop. ROX; mats from dungeons or get gear from MVP Drop. ROO; farm shard to exchange BP for gear crafting + mats from mobs. In ROO, accessory is dropped from mobs and MVPs, MVP ones usually give extra 1 card slot.

9) All has the usual refine, enchant and enhance/strengthening system.

10) ROMEL has 2 main currency, zenny which is farmed from mobs, and premium currency BCC from real money. ROX and ROO have 3 main currency : Premium currency: diamonds/catnips. 2nd Premium: Crystals/Zenny, and normal currency: copper/zenny.

11) ROMEL exchange is fully zenny. ROO and ROX uses mainly 2nd premium currency for exchange.

12) ROMEL and ROX exchange can buy whatever that is tradable or not soulbound if ROX is your game. You can't buy gear from ROO exchange.

13) All 3 has gacha to a certain degree. Cards/HG and etc.

14) ROO can rent cards.

15) and many more.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

My main aim is to get the same playing feeling like Eternal Love, with the story, gameplay, farming progress, guild war/donation and etc. I want to recall back the good memories i have with EL smile.gif

I try to play EL again from the start, but the journey is not there anymore. You can direct jump to 100+ level and 3rd/4th job from the start. doh.gif
less1234
post Mar 8 2023, 09:12 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Mar 8 2023, 08:52 PM)
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

My main aim is to get the same playing feeling like Eternal Love, with the story, gameplay, farming progress, guild war/donation and etc. I want to recall back the good memories i have with EL  smile.gif

I try to play EL again from the start, but the journey is not there anymore. You can direct jump to 100+ level and 3rd/4th job from the start.  doh.gif
Any MMORPG last longer if you got friends to play with. I stick with EL until the game because of mates in game, basically ROMEL is very casual now meaning not much time spent which suits my liking and optimal builds especially support can be fully F2P.

If you are looking to restart your journey in Ragnarok Online, go try ROO, and hope they don't make the blunder that killed the KR and NA servers. If you are looking to whale it, get S rank pet first, it is so OP that it can even one shot players. I reckon around 5k USD to get one with max the stats or wait 2 years of F2P progress.

This post has been edited by less1234: Mar 8 2023, 09:19 PM
ry8128
post Mar 8 2023, 09:22 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Mar 8 2023, 09:12 PM)
Any MMORPG last longer if you got friends to play with. I stick with EL until the game because of mates in game, basically ROMEL is very casual now meaning not much time spent which suits my liking and optimal builds especially support can be fully F2P.

If you are looking to restart your journey in Ragnarok Online, go try ROO, and hope they don't make the blunder that killed the KR and NA servers. If you are looking to whale it, get S rank pet first, it is so OP that it can even one shot players. I reckon around 5k USD to get one with max the stats or wait 2 years of F2P progress.
Yup, i played EL with my friends for around 2 years, then stop it once 1 by 1 are quitting. After quitting so many years, then suddenly feel the urge to relive back the memory. But damn, no more memory as it is instant level up to 100+, lol.
less1234
post Mar 8 2023, 09:42 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Mar 8 2023, 09:22 PM)
Yup, i played EL with my friends for around 2 years, then stop it once 1 by 1 are quitting. After quitting so many years, then suddenly feel the urge to relive back the memory. But damn, no more memory as it is instant level up to 100+, lol.
The instant level 100+ level was removed because of the same complains also.
ry8128
post Mar 8 2023, 10:00 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Mar 8 2023, 09:42 PM)
The instant level 100+ level was removed because of the same complains also.
You mean EL had removed the instant level?
less1234
post Mar 9 2023, 12:03 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Mar 8 2023, 10:00 PM)
You mean EL had removed the instant level?
Yeap.
ry8128
post Mar 9 2023, 09:05 AM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Mar 9 2023, 12:03 AM)
Yeap.
Sounds good. Let me try again, haha

104 Pages « < 101 102 103 104 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0568sec    0.50    8 queries    GZIP Disabled