Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Koon Yew Yin is a "traitor", PH macai

abubin
post Oct 17 2018, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

The article does not talk about a few points. Also you are listening to one side of the story only.

Few points need to be brought up such as:
- the renegotiation, why did it fail? Did the government ask for too much reduction? Did the contractor do no want to reduce too much?
- the contract was negotiated during the BN time. All the under table has been paid. Of course cost is still very high.
- Cut grass need to cut from the root (how do you think IJM got the contract?)
- New government means business. You want to be a company that deals under table and not do your job properly then you have no place in this country.
touristking
post Oct 17 2018, 03:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(abubin @ Oct 17 2018, 05:58 AM)
The article does not talk about a few points. Also you are listening to one side of the story only.

Few points need to be brought up such as:
- the renegotiation, why did it fail? Did the government ask for too much reduction? Did the contractor do no want to reduce too much?
- the contract was negotiated during the BN time. All the under table has been paid. Of course cost is still very high.
- Cut grass need to cut from the root (how do you think IJM got the contract?)
- New government means business. You want to be a company that deals under table and not do your job properly then you have no place in this country.
Renegotiation? The last few I read, they are just building smaller version of the project or shorter rail cars and call it cost reduction.

So I would rather called it, request to downsize

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0527sec    3.71    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th February 2019 - 03:48 PM