Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Clueless

views

TSpingu56
post Oct 10 2018, 03:24 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
64 posts

I'm been TTC for past 3 months and yet, still no luck. My period is regular monthly (one day earlier or later) and will be visiting monthly without any issue.
Taking folic acid for 2 months and I do keep track on my ovulation but however, still hard for me to get pregnant

Checked with gynae last month. Both of us are healthy. Recently, my period got delayed for 4 days and we got very excited and wanted to test immediately but decided to wait till this weekend. Unfortunately, got my period yesterday evening after the brown spot. The period not as heavy as I usually get.

Since I have never been pregnant before, I don't know really what it is that I'm looking for here. I know that a missed period is a classic sign of pregnancy, but my period - if this is one - is late and I have never been late and have never missed a period ever. Online searches seem to point to implantation bleeding, but the timing is off. According to what I've read, implantation bleeding should be happening a week prior to my period and not during the actual time that I should be having my regularly scheduled period, which is now. Kinda confused. sad.gif

SUSslimey
post Oct 10 2018, 08:11 PM

6,914 posts

Stop reading and have fun.
It’s only 3 months and you are thinking too much.
lowlowc
post Oct 11 2018, 07:25 AM

Enthusiast
918 posts

Everyone's TTC journey is different. Even if you folow anything that should have been done to TTC it wont guarantee that you will conceive. Some people take years, me and hubby took 2 years, some of my friends took longer. 3 months is seriously short. Give yourself more time and stop thinking too much. TTC is not a project with confirmed dateline.
I am not sure if you have the correct information about implantation bleeding. I remember reading about it happens about 1 week after conception. I thinj the theory u read is they assume conception is only done during your calculated ovulation time. But not everyone's ovulation is accurate like a clock.
As a gynae told me, stress about not conceiving is one of the biggest issue for unsuccessful TTC.

This post has been edited by lowlowc: Oct 11 2018, 07:27 AM
TSpingu56
post Oct 11 2018, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(lowlowc @ Oct 11 2018, 07:25 AM)
Everyone's TTC journey is different. Even if you folow anything that should have been done to TTC it wont guarantee that you will conceive. Some people take years, me and hubby took 2 years, some of my friends took longer. 3 months is seriously short. Give yourself more time and stop thinking too much. TTC is not a project with confirmed dateline.
I am not sure if you have the correct information about implantation bleeding. I remember reading about it happens about 1 week after conception. I thinj the theory u read is they assume conception is only done during your calculated ovulation time. But not everyone's ovulation is accurate like a clock.
As a gynae told me, stress about not conceiving is one of the biggest issue for unsuccessful TTC.
Thank you for the info smile.gif
TSpingu56
post Oct 11 2018, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(slimey @ Oct 10 2018, 08:11 PM)
Stop reading and have fun.
It’s only 3 months and you are thinking too much.
Alright..hmm

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:18 PM