Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Weird situation, just sharing

LiquidEnvy
post Oct 16 2018, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Facing a similar situation as you. Female kolik kept pestering me on a daily basis to accompany her for lunch. I reject at times but somehow she will tend to beg me to take her out for lunch. Show no sign of interest because im attached.

Idk man, im about to leave my current working place in a month so she told me she wants to spend more time with me before i leave. Sometimes i just want to be on my own during lunch and she just had to be so persistent. Like come on larh, give people some space at times ffs. Never once i ask her for lunch so u should pandai pandai know that I don't enjoy your company. Takan everything also need to say it out directly. pff.
sweet_pez
post Today, 09:29 AM

日本に行こう!
Group Icon
Jobs & Careers
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(LiquidEnvy @ Oct 16 2018, 11:53 AM)
Facing a similar situation as you. Female kolik kept pestering me on a daily basis to accompany her for lunch. I reject at times but somehow she will tend to beg me to take her out for lunch. Show no sign of interest because im attached.

Idk man, im about to leave my current working place in a month so she told me she wants to spend more time with me before i leave. Sometimes i just want to be on my own during lunch and she just had to be so persistent. Like come on larh, give people some space at times ffs. Never once i ask her for lunch so u should pandai pandai know that I don't enjoy your company. Takan everything also need to say it out directly. pff.
Tell her that you won't be available for lunch because you have stuffs to do even during lunchtime. Just ask her to join another group and that you hated going outside because it's hot. Cook up all sorts of excuses, including your girlfriend packed you a nice, lovely meal so that she'll automatically back off.

Some people don't get the signs, or are slow in reading them.
tehoice
post Today, 11:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Oct 18 2018, 09:29 AM)
Tell her that you won't be available for lunch because you have stuffs to do even during lunchtime. Just ask her to join another group and that you hated going outside because it's hot. Cook up all sorts of excuses, including your girlfriend packed you a nice, lovely meal so that she'll automatically back off.

Some people don't get the signs, or are slow in reading them.
or maybe some people chooses not to get the sign or read them biggrin.gif

but yeah, just tell them I want my "me time", i do it quite often and i enjoyed it myself.
sweet_pez
post Today, 11:45 AM

日本に行こう!
Group Icon
Jobs & Careers
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(tehoice @ Oct 18 2018, 11:35 AM)
or maybe some people chooses not to get the sign or read them  biggrin.gif

but yeah, just tell them I want my "me time", i do it quite often and i enjoyed it myself.
I get it, same here! Enough of talking or entertaining people at work, so I'd like some peace and quiet or my own time during lunch hour. Lucky that my colleagues are fine and when I tell them I've got work to do they won't pester me to go along laugh.gif end of the day, everyone needs some sort of freedom - even if it's just a mere 1 hour lunch period.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0511sec    4.90    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th October 2018 - 10:16 PM