Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Weird situation, just sharing

views

TSomoi160817
post Oct 9 2018, 09:17 PM, updated 2y ago

29 posts

Last time when this amoi kolik harass me like triple text or miss call me 9 9...when my phone silent or i busy afterwards i will msg her back or call her back one. And I got try to cool things down like only reply after few hours or return call next day cause I dont want make it habit for her or make her think like im her carpet.

After the last straw incident, I made up my mind to become hantu and straight disappear by no reply her when she text me for dinner. She call me also I no pickup. Just poof gone like I'm Jho Low and the amoi is Malaysia. I decided not to explain or make up excuse for getting back to her late d...just permanent disappear suddenly.

I duno what you guys think - I think this is the best solution I can think of. All adult d if i keep turning you down and u duno take hint I also duno wat to say d. I no joke when I say she jeo me out almost everyday and got 1 period she jeo me out 2 times in 24 hours e.g. for lunch n dinner. sometime I see her face more than see my father and mother.

Just sharing only la ha...if u guy got experience lidis feel free to share - wanna hear how u all settle or escape.

This post has been edited by omoi160817: Apr 21 2022, 04:58 PM
ListenToTheAngin
post Oct 9 2018, 09:28 PM

25 posts

Lately gua is got this Sumandak keep wechat call me at 12am talk for hours I cannot tahan.
One day she ask me sleep already, I lied say doing something later text u. But actually I was laying on bed trying to get into sleep. Then next morning she send an emo message saying she will stop kacau me then when I reply I notice my text can't go through anymore. I got block.
I thought things got settled down. But then few days later I receive her text again ask me how r u. But syukur la she no more keep calling me at night, just wish me moaning & night like that.
TSomoi160817
post Oct 9 2018, 09:30 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ListenToTheAngin @ Oct 9 2018, 09:28 PM)
Lately gua is got this Sumandak keep wechat call me at 12am talk for hours I cannot tahan.
One day she ask me sleep already, I lied say doing something later text u. But actually I was laying on bed trying to get into sleep. Then next morning she send an emo message saying she will stop kacau me then when I reply I notice my text can't go through anymore. I got block.
I thought things got settled down. But then few days later I receive her text again ask me how r u. But syukur la she no more keep calling me at night, just wish me moaning & night like that.
haha just to get things straight - u memang no interest in her right? If really no interest you layan her call at night liddat you are Buddha reincarnation bah.
jimmybcmy
post Oct 9 2018, 09:54 PM

Casual
395 posts

Ts, just lie to her that you have gf already and couldn't go out with her anymore cause your gf is upset. Hope this will back her off.
TSomoi160817
post Oct 9 2018, 10:14 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(jimmybcmy @ Oct 9 2018, 09:54 PM)
Ts, just lie to her that you have gf already and couldn't go out with her anymore cause your gf is upset. Hope this will back her off.
i got think of this b4 but this amoi quite psycho will stalk my social media or verify with 3rd party.

QUOTE(YoungMan @ Oct 9 2018, 09:58 PM)
So lucky TS. hahahaha.
u want? pm u contact for free

ViktorJ
post Oct 9 2018, 10:22 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

PM me too! haha

But back on topic, you really have to sit down and talk to her.

It is called setting expectations. She is probably quite lonely, and uh, boundary stomping because she feels you ARE her bf.

Keywords are "like you as a friend and colleague, don't mind hanging out with you, but we aren't in a relationship, have to respect my boundaries, lets keep things open and casual".

Or something like that. Do keep us updated.
tinkerbel
post Oct 9 2018, 10:52 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

Y don't U just sit down and let her know you aren't interested?
TSomoi160817
post Oct 9 2018, 11:00 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Oct 9 2018, 10:22 PM)
PM me too! haha

But back on topic, you really have to sit down and talk to her.

It is called setting expectations. She is probably quite lonely, and uh, boundary stomping because she feels you ARE her bf.

Keywords are "like you as a friend  and colleague, don't mind hanging out with you, but we aren't in a relationship, have to respect my boundaries, lets keep things open and casual".

Or something like that. Do keep us updated.
bro...u know ah i think she oso realize she boundary stomp me until i kemek. my amoi kolik can say things like i don care im bored so u hav to accompany do whatever bla bla bla.

if own self realise u boundary stomping but still continue doing...i can oni say she sibeh selfish. this kind of pipu i not sure i want to be on talking terms...as long as kolik if got work need to settle enuf liao. not say i got many fren la but i rather no fren than have dis kind of fren u get what i mean?

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Oct 9 2018, 10:52 PM)
Y don't U just sit down and let her know you aren't interested?
yeah i guess i need to make things clear...very weird when see her in company now. i lone wolf mode now dapao lunch eat alone if got her during lunch or follow other male koliks go eat.

i sked later she threaten me want suicide then i got another headache liao.
TSomoi160817
post Oct 9 2018, 11:12 PM

29 posts

Note: This is my upstair post.

QUOTE(kllonely1 @ Oct 9 2018, 11:02 PM)
gambar mana?
tak boleh post lah...i still in the co hanj...but inspirasi below:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by omoi160817: Oct 11 2018, 05:30 PM
ReiSan
post Oct 10 2018, 08:12 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

alright, TS you really need to make thing clear.
From your previous action, she might thought you also like her and accidentally gave a wrong signal. Act fast before its too late (drunk you and eat you brows.gif)
outsider
post Oct 10 2018, 08:39 AM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

hahahahaha.... good luck
tinkerbel
post Oct 10 2018, 09:26 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(omoi160817 @ Oct 9 2018, 11:00 PM)
bro...u know ah i think she oso realize she boundary stomp me until i kemek. my amoi kolik can say things like i don care im bored so u hav to accompany do whatever bla bla bla.

if own self realise u boundary stomping but still continue doing...i can oni say she sibeh selfish. this kind of pipu i not sure i want to be on talking terms...as long as kolik if got work need to settle enuf liao. not say i got many fren la but i rather no fren than have dis kind of fren u get what i mean?
yeah i guess i need to make things clear...very weird when see her in company now. i lone wolf mode now dapao lunch eat alone if got her during lunch or follow other male koliks go eat.

i sked later she threaten me want suicide then i got another headache liao.
Yes, stop sending her the wrong signals if you have been and if you haven't and she's taken it wrongly, it is up to you to make it right.
wangpr
post Oct 10 2018, 09:44 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

Just ask her to do something more interesting activities such as bedroom and tell her movie and karaeok is too boring...

She sure run away from you if she not into such thing....

SolId SnaKe
post Oct 10 2018, 10:14 AM

Enthusiast
811 posts

QUOTE(wangpr @ Oct 10 2018, 10:44 AM)
Just ask her to do something more interesting activities such as bedroom and tell her movie and karaeok is too boring...

She sure run away from you if she not into such thing....
what if she is ON?? are u gonna say jz kidding and turn her down?? pls dont play play around with gals feeling la
wangpr
post Oct 10 2018, 10:18 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

QUOTE(SolId SnaKe @ Oct 10 2018, 10:14 AM)
what if she is ON?? are u gonna say jz kidding and turn her down?? pls dont play play around with gals feeling la
Better than him now trying avoid her without telling her anything left the gal curious with question mark.

Zoopdiidoo
post Oct 10 2018, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
216 posts

She is super damn clingy ..and she isn't even your gf.
Tell her you need your own private time and if she really value the friendship she won't use you as her go to person every time she is lonely or bored. Next time just invite la another male/female friend for dinner or outings.
1qaz1qaz
post Oct 10 2018, 05:48 PM

What Are You Looking At???!
1,890 posts

just tell her right in the face that you not interested
so hard meh?
ymc2303
post Oct 11 2018, 03:23 PM

On my way
592 posts

do not agree or initiate anything with her if you have no interest in her.. gradually going out with her, text her etc will give her a sense of hope that she start fantasize about you in her 'world'..
mimi_lk
post Oct 12 2018, 07:34 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

You're clearly giving this girl mixed signals. It doesn't matter how she looks - everyone deserves the basic respect to be told the truth. Just be a man and make it clear you're not interested so that she can move on, no need to give excuses or avoid her.

The more you give in, the more she will think she still has a chance. If you have the time to write such a long and detailed post, I'm sure you can take 5 minutes to talk to your colleague face to face and explain how you really feel.

Looking back at her behaviour, the reason why she's turning up at your house suddenly is either because she really likes you or is very lonely...or maybe even both.

This post has been edited by mimi_lk: Oct 12 2018, 07:36 AM
eggtart02
post Oct 12 2018, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(omoi160817 @ Oct 11 2018, 05:29 PM)
i don care her feeling la. in 1st place i wont ask such sohai thing - see my upstair post.
now at work she no diu me i no diu her...damn peaceful everyday i go home LoL need up my bronze rank.
fuark...this is deep bruh. actually now u say also i feel angry. feel like kena used like those vietbu at karaoke accompany guy. at least vietbu get paid more than my poor fag job.
i look at the face also hard. how?
yaya actuari i never jeo her out at all...not even 1 time. is all she jeo one and i no text her or give her any special attention.

she noe wad i like to eat or do outside then always use that lure me out.
Man up and just tell her la. Everyone has feelings too.
You want to suffer 5 mins or every mon to friday? Your choice.
and don't blame it all on her, probably you gave her mixed signals otherwise she won't do like this.

This post has been edited by eggtart02: Oct 12 2018, 09:17 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM