Everyday keep losing romance with wife

views

lawsh
post Oct 15 2018, 03:23 PM

Cikurity
6,785 posts

go for counseling
yes, it feels shameful but you don't have to actually tell anyone

if the counselor is able to propose something after listening to both sides, then you have a chance. if not then it is finding a way to move on for both of you smile.gif

if you want the counseling center number, just PM me smile.gif
i am going through a very tough time as well now but the advices given are mainly positive and i am following them
kidmad
post Oct 15 2018, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

And you don't know why are you losing interest in your wife?
sweet_pez
post Oct 18 2018, 09:38 AM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(Frust guy @ Oct 8 2018, 01:24 AM)
Honestly, dunno how long i can continue this relationship.

Seriously almost losing every inch of love and care for her. Not because of third party/other external party, but seems like we're really showing how incompatible we are. Almost every week will fight. And most of the time she said want to divorce. To the extend thay im already sick of hearing that word.

Only thing that makes me not agreeing to her demand is coz of our 1 yr old daughter. Dont want her to grow up without father/mother. And i dont wanna lose my daughter too sad.gif

Looks like im stuck in this toxic relationship. Fml
It's sad to hear this... because it's not just about the both of you, it's also about your daughter.

I'll recommend family counselling for both of you to find some common grounds. Rather than to say you're losing love for her, it could be due to all these fighting. What you both need is time for your ownself, as well as to reciprocate and share all the tasks. Life changes when you have a child; you are no longer the bachelor you used to be and she's also a mother. Both your priorities change. You'll need to understand each other better emotionally and give each other space at the same time.

As usual, there's 2 sides to a coin. I'm sure there's a reason why she's bringing up divorce and it's likely to be stress induced. Seek a counselor and try to mend your relationship because if both of you still have hope, and are willing to put in the effort, nothing is impossible. Reignite the spark you think you've lost. Having a child is tiring and life will never return to how it used to be... but it's a commitment and your child is your "life". So value her and do the best for her.

All the best to both of you.
geekofIT
post Oct 18 2018, 02:32 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

damn, must be hard on you. but u can try to compromise, negotiate your terms with your wife.

it's not just about you two anymore, think about your child as well. Make it work, just make it work, even if it means sacrificing yourself.

As sad as this may be, the child is the responsibility of the both of u.

don't make this child motherless/fatherless.
Rubypoyo
post Oct 19 2018, 04:04 PM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(Frust guy @ Oct 8 2018, 01:24 AM)
Honestly, dunno how long i can continue this relationship.

Seriously almost losing every inch of love and care for her. Not because of third party/other external party, but seems like we're really showing how incompatible we are. Almost every week will fight. And most of the time she said want to divorce. To the extend thay im already sick of hearing that word.

Only thing that makes me not agreeing to her demand is coz of our 1 yr old daughter. Dont want her to grow up without father/mother. And i dont wanna lose my daughter too sad.gif

Looks like im stuck in this toxic relationship. Fml
marriage is all about give and take... accept her strength and weakness as she accept your strength and weakness too. Now days marriage ppl divorce coz why ...lose love? incompatible? wtf ...man if that the case ur guyz immature ppl that not should marriage for life.
Dude go work it out to fix the problem.. go find counselor , try your best to fix ur relationship. If no love, then try rekindle the feeling, go out for vacation, ditch ur ego aside... work it out the best that your can do...remember your daughter need you two together looo...

This post has been edited by Rubypoyo: Oct 19 2018, 04:05 PM
Yveatel
post Oct 20 2018, 03:51 PM

Enthusiast
879 posts

wait... did you say 1 year old daughter? it might be postpartum depression. Ask her to seek psychologist's advice. The additional of kid (especially first) will cause all your previous two-person romance gone.

Good Luck
lakini80
post Oct 20 2018, 04:06 PM

Casual
323 posts

It happens same to me. Married for almost three years with two kids. Incompatible, bad habit, laziness, stubborn and the stupid mistake she did. No third party involve and the feeling is fading away or I can say totally gone. No heart to rebuild the feeling of love.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.09    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:49 AM