Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [NEW] Residensi Platinum Teratai by PV Setapak. FH, Jalan Langkawi again. 925 sqft from 424k Investment

views

ollie889
post Mar 25 2019, 10:20 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 25 2019, 09:19 AM)
Read from page 1 my friend. Most info and views already being posted there.
Welcome to ask if you still got any further clarification regarding the project.
I think you are sifu here. I need your opinion. If yourself you got money and limited budget below 400k will you buy it for investment? Or do you have any better option for this?

Really appreciate your advice.

TSAskarPerang
post Mar 25 2019, 11:01 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(ollie889 @ Mar 25 2019, 10:20 AM)
I think you are sifu here. I need your opinion. If yourself you got money and limited budget below 400k will you buy it for  investment? Or do you have any better option for this?

Really appreciate your advice.
Not sifu. Just a normal forumer here.
Visit the place. And ask yourself whether you willing to stay in this location.
And how much able to rent out?
That's the best advice.
ollie889
post Mar 25 2019, 12:35 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 25 2019, 11:01 AM)
Not sifu. Just a normal forumer here.
Visit the place. And ask yourself whether you willing to stay in this location.
And how much able to rent out?
That's the best advice.
Alright good info. Thanks
LL00
post Mar 26 2019, 08:17 AM

35 posts

Hi all,
Is this project under HOC?
aaron1717
post Mar 26 2019, 09:03 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(LL00 @ Mar 26 2019, 08:17 AM)
Hi all,
most probably nope... so good selling... why need to park under HOC....?
Miper
post Mar 30 2019, 01:51 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(msr85 @ Mar 20 2019, 03:13 PM)
bro, have you joined owner's whatapps group?
Add me too bro. Might be your next house neighbor haha
indramerlin
post Mar 30 2019, 06:35 PM

Regular
1,309 posts

QUOTE(LL00 @ Mar 26 2019, 08:17 AM)
Hi all,
Yes.. part of HOC
LL00
post Apr 1 2019, 08:28 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(indramerlin @ Mar 30 2019, 06:35 PM)
Yes.. part of HOC
The information is still unclear until now..they just mentioned that developer still applying it..
LL00
post Apr 1 2019, 08:34 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 26 2019, 09:03 AM)
most probably nope... so good selling... why need to park under HOC....?
Bcuz has meets the with government qualifications?
aaron1717
post Apr 1 2019, 09:46 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(LL00 @ Apr 1 2019, 08:34 AM)
Bcuz has meets the with government qualifications?
need to pay to join under HOC also bro... its not free campaign... plus its to clear overhang stocks... teratai if really apply for it... is more for CSR purpose rather than clearing stocks....
hoimangkuk
post Apr 1 2019, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(Miper @ Mar 30 2019, 01:51 PM)
Add me too bro. Might be your next house neighbor haha
contact admin in this fb group bro...

faster reply there...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204599699709970/
farhanz95play
post Apr 15 2019, 05:23 PM

27 posts

Hi, want to ask how do you guys refund back booking money, i have booked a unit at Residensi PT in late 2018, applied for loan at RHB, Maybank and other bank,

due to certain circumstance, i am not able to take this house anymore, so i want to get back the booking money back, i ask the agent , the agent told me that to get booking money i will need to have proper loan reject letter from banker, so i ask banker to get the rejection letter,

so this is their reply

RHB - my loan is approved, cant produce loan reject letter
CIMB - cannot use rejection letter because they say never key in my case, and DSR show proceed, dont know what it means, and tell me to ask the agent back
PBB - cannot produce rejection letter due to they request to take join applicant for loan, tell me to ask the agent back
Maybank - unable to contact the original banker

so i ask back my agent, my agent told me as they are just agent, the request for loan rejection letter is from the developer, he cannot proceed the refund as the developer request for loan rejection letter,

so now i am stuck as my banker either dont know or dont want or cannot proceed to process loan reject letter

please help guys, the booking money is 2K

sunami
post Apr 15 2019, 05:28 PM

MAO TONGKAT
1,415 posts

QUOTE(farhanz95play @ Apr 15 2019, 06:23 PM)
Hi, want to ask how do you guys refund back booking money, i have booked a unit at Residensi PT in late 2018, applied for loan at RHB, Maybank and other bank,

due to certain circumstance, i am not able to take this house anymore, so i want to get back the booking money back, i ask the agent , the agent told me that to get booking money i will need to have proper loan reject letter from banker, so i ask banker to get the rejection letter,

so this is their reply

CIMB - cannot use rejection letter because they say never key in my case, and DSR show proceed, dont know what it means, and tell me to ask the agent back
PBB - cannot produce rejection letter due to they request to take join applicant for loan, tell me to ask the agent back

so i ask back my agent, my agent told me as they are just agent, the request for loan rejection letter is from the developer, he cannot proceed the refund as the developer request for loan rejection letter,

so now i am stuck as my banker either dont know or dont want or cannot proceed to process loan reject letter

any terms in the booking form?
please read all the terms...might have some penalty fee if you withdraw from the booking

seancl85
post Apr 15 2019, 07:29 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

QUOTE(farhanz95play @ Apr 15 2019, 05:23 PM)

so this is their reply

How about just tell them you not interested and get back your booking money. If I am not mistaken some certain amount will not be refundable perhaps like few hundred...at least u can get back 1k plus...have you sign the spa?

indramerlin
post Apr 15 2019, 09:20 PM

Regular
1,309 posts

The access road just upgraded last week.. But not reall really effective.. People still double park.. Hell wire..
LL00
post Apr 15 2019, 09:23 PM

35 posts

If want to cancel the booking without rejection letter, RM500 will be deducted, still can get back 1.5k..
SoMeOnE121
post Apr 16 2019, 03:01 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

This project is really for own stay..having stayed in that area all my life, the location is really not suitable for investment...(cheaper apartments next to it for lower income and nicer condos nearby) ..also the access is really terrible and u need to know the area well to avoid congestion..but for the price..can consider still good la...but the quality is nowhere near other PV as it started life as a PRIMA home..so ya...u get what u pay i suppose..
seancl85
post Apr 16 2019, 03:06 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

QUOTE(SoMeOnE121 @ Apr 16 2019, 03:01 PM)
This project is really for own stay..having stayed in that area all my life, the location is really not suitable for investment...(cheaper apartments next to it for lower income and nicer condos nearby) ..also the access is really terrible and u need to know the area well to avoid congestion..but for the price..can consider still good la...but the quality is nowhere near other PV as it started life as a PRIMA home..so ya...u get what u pay i suppose..
agreed to it if own stay is good by the psf. Investment gotta leave to people who know this area well. 😊
dave1987
post Apr 21 2019, 03:59 PM

Property King
766 posts

QUOTE(farhanz95play @ Apr 15 2019, 05:23 PM)

so this is their reply

Means is approved.. Unless u get a new bank to reject u
indramerlin
post Apr 21 2019, 06:34 PM

Regular
1,309 posts

Road infont condo upgraded already.. Now road so wide.. Lucky who bought this condo.. Gonna appreciate because very low entry price.. FH sumore..

13 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:34 AM