Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted falling for a girl in office, but dont have guts to said

views

knight
post Oct 11 2018, 12:31 AM

The Truth is Out There..
1,842 posts

Aiyoh. So many negative comments.

Dear TS, IMO relation things is something to find out further. Its a long term thing so u have to see if your relation with the colleague of yours are ok and close enough for you to be able to invite her out. But before you do so, you have to compare with your current one. If's shes alot better then you better break up first before persueing your colleague.

Anyway, your colleague might reject you and you end up got nothing. I would recommend you to build you current relation and see how it goes. If really not ok then break up lor.

bmt261a
post Oct 11 2018, 10:48 AM

34 posts

hmm.gif and i wondering when this will end

This post has been edited by bmt261a: Oct 11 2018, 11:00 AM
TSbukechi
post Oct 11 2018, 11:02 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(cse.my @ Oct 10 2018, 05:41 PM)
Lust is the problem, it will kill you. wake up !! before too late. want eat also eat far far.
yeah.. this is true i think to a point of mentioning... its a hormonal driven to the devil.gif

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Oct 10 2018, 05:50 PM)
TS, it is obviously a one sided attraction.

It is often sad to see adults still having such problems especially those who are already in a relationship.

From the way you describe it, you barely have any relationship with this woman.

There was another forumer who was attracted to his married female colleague but the woman was a teaser and she told the guy about her marital problems. So he was under the impression that they had something gong on but he was apparently mistaken when she suddenly turned cold.

But you only have a hi and bye sort of relationship so what you are currently feeling is definitely not health.
Work on your current issues with your partner.

Perhaps you might also want to consider taking to a professional such as counsellor or psychologist to help any underlying issues that you are facing.
QUOTE(knight @ Oct 11 2018, 12:31 AM)

Dear TS, IMO relation things is something to find out further. Its a long term thing so u have to see if your relation with the colleague of yours are ok and close enough for you to be able to invite her out. But before you do so, you have to compare with your current one. If's shes alot better then you better break up first before persueing your colleague.

Anyway, your colleague might reject you and you end up got nothing. I would recommend you to build you current relation and see how it goes. If really not ok then break up lor.
i think this a point that friend like you guys really are the great help.. i surely cannot share my issue to my partner with a unleashing the women fury that might even more problematic that might end up losing on both sides... its sad that my issue are like stupid kindergarten level shit problem but it is true.. the first step to seek advised i need to admit i got issues first... but its ok.. no harm done .. yet.. i guess icon_rolleyes.gif
zerohevan
post Oct 11 2018, 11:13 AM

14 posts

Just try not to get into a triangle relationship, it not good for any parties in that situation.
And the feeling of betrayal is worse i tell you.
You are free to choose and go after the office lady but ONLY if you ended your relationship beforehand.

Anyhow, I think you are in the process of falling for her but not exactly love her at this point.
You can still pull yourself away if you really want to.
fearless_kiki
post Oct 11 2018, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(knight @ Oct 11 2018, 12:31 AM)

Because cheating is never good? I wonder if you guys would give same advice if TS is a girl. What is so bad about current relationship that he wants to go for new one? TS didn't reply us but I suspect he is just gatal.

What TS feeling now is lust and not love (since he's not close to the colleague) What would happen if there is another pretty girl after courting this colleague? Will the cycle ends?
TSbukechi
post Oct 11 2018, 02:25 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Oct 11 2018, 12:32 PM)
Because cheating is never good? I wonder if you guys would give same advice if TS is a girl. What is so bad about current relationship that he wants to go for new one? TS didn't reply us but I suspect he is just gatal.

What TS feeling now is lust and not love (since he's not close to the colleague) What would happen if there is another pretty girl after courting this colleague? Will the cycle ends?
wub.gif
auwwhhhh.. schuckksss.. you making me blush here .. hehehe
there are many reason that i can come with it.. but that just a denial on top of another denial...
so if you making a stab in the dark for reason "gatal" ... you might get it right.. then again.. what is about emotion that you cant rationalize with.. is love make us do crazy things? i guess its right (or not) .. there is no definitive answer as its subjective and unique to individual... who am i to judge .. i currently has this type of erroneous thinking devil.gif

i really hope this cycle of chasing tails ends... for time being i`ll will refrain myself from any advanced moved that will hurt everyone (especially myself)... and i do hope someday this topic might serve a purposes to someone else...

life is continuing learning process.. its was never stop icon_rolleyes.gif
and never will be

peace yoo icon_rolleyes.gif

keny2020j
post Oct 11 2018, 02:32 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(bukechi @ Oct 11 2018, 02:25 PM)
wub.gif
auwwhhhh.. schuckksss.. you making me blush here .. hehehe
there are many reason that i can come with it.. but that just a denial on top of another denial...
so if you making a stab in the dark for reason "gatal" ... you might get it right.. then again..  what is about emotion that you cant rationalize with.. is love make us do crazy things? i guess its right (or not) .. there is no definitive answer as its subjective and unique to individual... who am i to judge .. i currently has this type of erroneous thinking  devil.gif

i really hope this cycle of chasing tails ends... for time being i`ll will refrain myself from any advanced moved that will hurt everyone (especially myself)... and i do hope someday this topic might serve a purposes to someone else...

life is continuing learning process.. its was never stop  icon_rolleyes.gif
and never will be

peace yoo  icon_rolleyes.gif
Don't shit at the place where you eat. you never know if the girl you interested was 1 of your bosses mistress/fubu/fwb or etc. or if the girl say that your harass her then you can say bye bye to your career.
TSbukechi
post Oct 11 2018, 02:40 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(keny2020j @ Oct 11 2018, 02:32 PM)
Don't shit at the place where you eat. you never know if the girl you interested was 1 of your bosses mistress/fubu/fwb or etc. or if the girl say that your harass her then you can say bye bye to your career.
yes.. no shit ... that the first amendment of office affair right? (all must be done discrete and covertly) ... hell yeah devil.gif
Drivingmoc118
post Oct 13 2018, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

The power of boners is powerful. Anyway, if you can manage a side chick go for it. If cannot better concentrate on work.
TSbukechi
post Oct 15 2018, 09:51 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(Drivingmoc118 @ Oct 13 2018, 12:30 PM)
The power of boners is powerful. Anyway, if you can manage a side chick go for it. If cannot better concentrate on work.
hehe.. boner come and go.. i think i`l better let it pass
in a sense.. its a correct way to go

but in future got chances.. maybe i`ll make it a secret drool.gif just kidding
Drivingmoc118
post Oct 15 2018, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(bukechi @ Oct 15 2018, 09:51 AM)
hehe.. boner come and go.. i think i`l better let it pass
in a sense.. its a correct way to go

but in future got chances.. maybe i`ll make it a secret  drool.gif  just kidding
As long as you and her are upfront about it then ok. Treat as office affair only. Don’t fall in love if you’re still attached.
Toast_Me
post Oct 25 2018, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

be brave get naughty , maybe both also end up having Fun together. I dont believe you never think of it
TSbukechi
post Oct 25 2018, 10:29 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(Toast_Me @ Oct 25 2018, 10:11 AM)
be brave get naughty , maybe both also end up having Fun together. I dont believe you never think of it
indeed i have.. many times already devil.gif
last night i have nightmare i got a baby but not sure who's is the mom was..
scary shit ... bangwall.gif

with that fresh in mind... i should stop thinking of pursuing this stupid ambitious drool.gif

ps: i always thinking of the fun side.. never take serious on the thoughts after it

This post has been edited by bukechi: Oct 25 2018, 10:30 AM
Toast_Me
post Oct 25 2018, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(bukechi @ Oct 25 2018, 11:29 AM)
indeed i have.. many times already  devil.gif
last night i have nightmare i got a baby but not sure who's is the mom was..
scary shit ...  bangwall.gif

with that fresh in mind... i should stop thinking of pursuing this stupid ambitious  drool.gif

ps: i always thinking of the fun side.. never take serious on the thoughts after it
as u mention 3 years edi , flirt xia also no big deal ..we are humans not robot. have some fun , make sure both side dont take it seriously can d. easy come easy go
shinkawa
post Oct 25 2018, 02:16 PM

parttime otaku
855 posts

3 years no initiative? you can give it up. she probably wont take you serious
loki
post Oct 25 2018, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

only lustful thinking. does your other half satisfy you enough till you start having ideas about others?
wingdover
post Oct 25 2018, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

TS experiencing cowardizition.
1depp1
post Oct 25 2018, 04:53 PM

Casual
357 posts

hmmm, in my honest opinion, did your gf give you enough love? as in sex, blowjobs, etc?
- What i mean here is, when you want to release your sexual tension, does your gf accept your approach to have sex, blowjobs, other erotic activities?

In my experience, I am so lucky I have a gf who really matches my sexual libido,

and I accept her bad and good characteristics with it.

we have been together for 3 years already, (2 year and a half long distance, and 6 months close distance) and am planning to marry her.

So, in my opinion, TS, if you do not feel your current relationship matches your sexual libido, and you cannot accept her good and bad character, end it. And find one which suits your character.
hellokitty33
post Oct 25 2018, 06:13 PM

10 posts

I've seen similiar case like TS and its a happy ending. However, TS mentioned that the girl colleague is not interested with TS. I don't think confessing to girl colleague would be a good choice. If kena reject, your relationship with the female colleague will be very awkward. I experienced this myself. Used to very close with this colleague but now we barely even talk.

I always believe that if you really love the person, you won't fall for the second person. So, what happened between you and your current gf?

TSbukechi
post Oct 26 2018, 10:10 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(shinkawa @ Oct 25 2018, 02:16 PM)
3 years no initiative? you can give it up. she probably wont take you serious
indeed it is... she barely notice me accept when need to work together... there are also time nowadays i wonder .. why bother

QUOTE(loki @ Oct 25 2018, 02:18 PM)
only lustful thinking. does your other half satisfy you enough till you start having ideas about others?
my other half is perfect as it is.. maybe you're right .. a lustful thought all along

QUOTE(wingdover @ Oct 25 2018, 02:20 PM)
TS experiencing cowardizition.
my man... my balls shrink like raisin yooo rclxms.gif bangwall.gif

QUOTE(hellokitty33 @ Oct 25 2018, 06:13 PM)
I've seen similiar case like TS and its a happy ending. However, TS mentioned that the girl colleague is not interested with TS. I don't think confessing to girl colleague would be a good choice. If kena reject, your relationship with the female colleague will be very awkward. I experienced this myself. Used to very close with this colleague but now we barely even talk.

I always believe that if you really love the person, you won't fall for the second person. So, what happened between you and your current gf?
nothing happen.. just the usual normal relationship that you can think off.. at first the thought wass .. how to put it.. simply like this.. backup plan in case the first one fail sweat.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:49 PM